The U.S. Intervention In Afghanistan.

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Whatever about Trump's real intentions as president, I do feel that he loves his country and wouldn't send young Americans into battle without a damn good reason if it was 'really' up to him.

Sadly I don't think it is, but when they start coming home in bodybags he'll get the blame.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Whatever about Trump's real intentions as president, I do feel that he loves his country and wouldn't send young Americans into battle without a damn good reason if it was 'really' up to him.

Sadly I don't think it is, but when they start coming home in bodybags he'll get the blame.

Trump is clueless when it comes to foreign affairs. And a clueless man is more dangerous than one who knows what he's doing.

America's Afghanistan outpost is cardinal to the American Empire. If America can be driven off the World Island then their Empire is finally finished.

Trump's surge is just increasing the numbers of twoops from that of a small town to a slightly less small town. You'd probably need a million mountain trained warriors to subdue Afghanistan lol. OK, Americans have superduper bombs and alot of fancy tech but what can you do when even Afghanistan's neighbours are antagonised by your presence? Nothing lasting, that's what.

The Taliban head hacker savages who terrorize, enslave and murder their own citizens are preferred to Americans fighting them?

Quelle surprise....

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account