The types of Irish non-Jewish people who strongly support Zionism?

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
You're just proving your anti semitism with that post
Don't just read things that agree with your reality
But then that what you want to fit isnt it?
I know I don't. I like to get all sides of a story. I actually listen to JBS a lot to help me understand the essence of Zionism.

Do your own research into the ethnic make-up of the Bolshevik leadership. Yes it is true that they were alienated from the mainstreams of the Russian Jewish community however it cannot be denied that unlike in Central Europe and the Middle East where Jews generally liked and got on with their neighbours as they do in Iran today in Eastern Europe Jews tended to hate and despise their neighbours which is clearly shown in the misanthropic attitudes to Non-Jewish humanity in a lot of Hasidut, particularly that of the Chabad movement. Even though he was an apostate from Rabbinic Judaism these attitudes towards the ordinary Russian people do seem to have remained in the soul of Leon Trotsky who began life as Lev Bronstein.

How do you define anti-Semitism?

The point you nutcase is to expose the Zionist propaganda that YOU spread!

Such as the so-called 'facts' you claim to have posted above.

Zionists sought to REPLACE THE PALESTINIANS WITH JEWS.

That is why we have seen so much carnage, not because of some fu**ing Mufti :rolleyes:

The image I posted is designed to show that there was little to no animosity before one group tried to REPLACE the other.

You are in total denial. Absolutely blind to the crimes of Zionism. As such you are impervious to any info that contradicts the fabricated narrative you try to hock.

People like me are required to expose the truth when extremists like you spread your fabricated narrative.

That's the point, Gadfly!
What an idiotic claim
A picture of an Arab and a Jew proves that all's well there is no animosity

The reality is that Israel exists and despite this unrest because of Trumps decision there are moves afoot to bring about peace.
Peace will bring prosperity to all the people in the area.

I know I don't. I like to get all sides of a story. I actually listen to JBS a lot to help me understand the essence of Zionism.

Do your own research into the ethnic make-up of the Bolshevik leadership. Yes it is true that they were alienated from the mainstreams of the Russian Jewish community however it cannot be denied that unlike in Central Europe and the Middle East where Jews generally liked and got on with their neighbours as they do in Iran today in Eastern Europe Jews tended to hate and despise their neighbours which is clearly shown in the misanthropic attitudes to Non-Jewish humanity in a lot of Hasidut, particularly that of the Chabad movement. Even though he was an apostate from Rabbinic Judaism these attitudes towards the ordinary Russian people do seem to have remained in the soul of Leon Trotsky who began life as Lev Bronstein.

How do you define anti-Semitism?
I define anti semitism in many ways one of them would be to blame Jews for causing death or impoverishment of others to enrich themselves.
The Russians like the Germans after them used falsehoods to demonise and punish Jews. You use these arguments mixed with half truths to damn Jews.
You and that other knob Jockey use spurious facts and repeat falsehoods as to the extent of Jewish involvement.
Your suggestion that because there was Jewish involvement in a political movement that it's somehow conspiratorial that Jews therefore wouldn't contribute to a society without an alterior motive is anti Semitic.
I would define You as anti-Semitic.

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
Don't pretend you think that the Palestinians comprise the entirety of the "one side".

Who do you think funds, arms and trains the likes of Hamas, Hizbollah, the PLO, Islamic Jihad, and all the rest of them?

The Palestinians are primarily pawns in this conflict, tragically for them.

Btw YOU apparently use them as pawns just as much as the 57 OIC countries and other belligerent states.

The Arabs who support Israel, and why

Kicked, Battered, and Bruised: 66+ Years of Palestinian History

You go ahead and keep a record of my so called "libels" that I have made against you personally (I hope you are aware that to be a libel it must be a false statement, whereas I can back up anything I have said of you through your own statements made on public forums).

And I will continue to track your libels against a whole group of people defined by their country and ethnicity. - Again, let me repeat that I welcome any formal invitation to demonstrate just how they are indeed false statements, easily proven as such, maliciously intended, and of a form likely to stir up hatred and prejudice against the particular group you seek to demonise.

I agree with you that the Palestinians are pawns and are used by the likes of Israel's best friend Saudi Arabia when it suits them. Supporting those who live in the Occupied territories and pointing out to the world the appalling conditions and terror they live under is publicising the truth of their day to day lives backed up at times by the words of senior IDF personnel and politicians. It is slaoto counteract the flippant way the likes of you treat their misery or ignore it altogether,

You never mention the fact that Israel and the US supported ISIS in killing thousands of Christians and Palestinians in Syria. Why is that ?

I don't need your permission to keep a record of your harassment and smears both here and on P.ie. You have posted barefaced lies about me and my motives and you have admitted you troll posters to get a rise out of them. Don't forget your own demonisation of posters and your torturous twisting of their posts.

I would love to know how you would convince anyone that you know exactly what is in my mind. It is all supposition, and statements I made over the years give lie to your "mind reading" results.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
I define anti semitism in many ways one of them would be to blame Jews for causing death or impoverishment of others to enrich themselves.
The Russians like the Germans after them used falsehoods to demonise and punish Jews. You use these arguments mixed with half truths to damn Jews.
You and that other knob Jockey use spurious facts and repeat falsehoods as to the extent of Jewish involvement.
Your suggestion that because there was Jewish involvement in a political movement that it's somehow conspiratorial that Jews therefore wouldn't contribute to a society without an alterior motive is anti Semitic.
I would define You as anti-Semitic.
I know that English isn't your first language, so to be clear; by that do you mean that you define as an anti-Semite anyone who believes that a Jewish person has ever caused the deaths or impoverishment of others in order to enrich themselves?

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
I know that English isn't your first language, so to be clear; by that do you mean that you define as an anti-Semite anyone who believes that a Jewish person has ever caused the deaths or impoverishment of others in order to enrich themselves?
Yawn English isn't your first language, how original
You blame Jews to justify your hatred it's not new people have been using your old arguments for thousands of years.
It's interesting you would use the tired old "English is not your first language" so as to suggest your verbose posts are some kind of worthy prose, you dont half flatter yourself.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Yawn English isn't your first language, how original
You blame Jews to justify your hatred it's not new people have been using your old arguments for thousands of years.
It's interesting you would use the tired old "English is not your first language" so as to suggest your verbose posts are some kind of worthy prose, you dont half flatter yourself.
I don't hate Jews.

I also don't see Jews as a homogenous group. In fact I see Jewry as a very varied grouping which makes anti-Semitism as such silly.

Someone asked me recently what I thought of Prods, well I replied that that was to wide a question so they said well what do you think of Prods in Ireland. So I started giving how I saw the various groups and their strengths and weaknesses and they ended up asking me to stop because I was boring them.

Last edited:
I don't hate Jews.

I also don't see Jews as a homogenous group. In fact I see Jewry as a very varied grouping which makes anti-Semitism as such silly.

Someone asked me recently what I thought of Prods, well I replied that that was to wide a question so they said well what do you think of Prods in Ireland. So I started giving how I saw the various groups and their strengths and weaknesses and they ended up asking me to stop because I was boring them.
You are a bore
You have contributed to this debate on the side of those who blame Jews and ignore context or timelines or historical fact.
You're trying to weasle out of it now.

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
Yes I know you post articles and present them as typical.
You post reasons why there should not be peacet, despite you and your ilk the PA and Israel will work for peave to eliminate conflict and suggeeing and bring about prosperity.

You see, like others, you try to read my mind and fail miserably. I would love to see peace, AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES BEFORE ,WHICH YOU HAVE IGNORED, CHOOSING TO LIE ABOUT ME INSTEAD.

The 3 links I posted are facts on the ground from real people, not from your imagination . However you don't want to read or listen to anything that might challenge you erroneous assumptions and your head in the sand fantasies .

It's not often one comes across such a disingenuous poster but on these threads we have at least 3
Tell me, do you work in or for the Israeli embassy ?