The types of Irish non-Jewish people who strongly support Zionism?

... I do though see something essentially racist in roc_'s Jewish identity however, though not all Jewish identities it must be said, because it seems to revolve around justifying the subjugation of the indigenous Palestinians and very little else.
Yet again, I'm not Jewish and my point is simply that when you look past the heinous antizionist propaganda that people of your disposition obsessively regurgitate on the internet, that considering their circumstances, Israelis apply standards of care at least as good as any other liberal democracy in the world would apply in similar circumstances.

Neither do they "mass murder" children gratuitously, out of an innate malevolence, and so on. They have not engendered a "racist, apartheid" state as is their "Jewish wont". Ad infinitum.

The multitude of grievous accusations you make of these people just do not stand up when examined objectively. That is all.

I do not say the above because I "obviously" just want to subjugate the Palestinian Arabs, I say it because of the injustice of the wrong being done to the Jews in Israel and elsewhere by these mob accusations, smears, libels, and attempts to delegitimise and demonise them.

I am not a part of your mob. As Tadhg well puts it, I am a traitor to it. I inform on it. I revile your mob and will do everything in my power to diminish it, undermine it, reduce it, cripple it. I don't need to be Jewish to feel like that, only to be an intelligent grown up who sees clearly what is straight in front of his eyes.

Look I not only love much about the English but I'm married to an Englishman however I'm very concerned and disquieted by the current levels of English immigration into Wales because it is problematic for the survival of Welsh culture. Tadgh is very much about the survival of Irish culture and he is facing a Ruling Elite seemingly hell bent on destroying it and one of the ways they are going about that is through mass immigration. I empathize with his disquiet even if it does make him make over the top statements occasionally. I don't see anything essentially racist in it. I do though see something essentially racist in roc_'s Jewish identity however, though not all Jewish identities it must be said, because it seems to revolve around justifying the subjugation of the indigenous Palestinians and very little else.
Tadhg is openly racist he dose'nt need you to speak for him look at his comments on our Taoiseach
You are a fool

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Yet again, I'm not Jewish and my point is simply that when you look past the heinous antizionist propaganda that people of your disposition obsessively regurgitate on the internet, that considering their circumstances, Israelis apply standards of care at least as good as any other liberal democracy in the world would apply in similar circumstances.

I am not a part of your mob. As Tadhg well puts it, I am a traitor to it. I inform on it. I revile your mob and will do everything in my power to diminish it, undermine it, reduce it, cripple it. I don't need to be Jewish to feel like that, only to be an intelligent grown up who sees clearly what is straight in front of his eyes.
Do you think I came up in the last shower or is it that you believe that all Goyim are unthinking superficial characters such as Toland and Emily Davison? And no I don't believe you to be Jewish because you support Zionism, I'm well aware that there are Goy Zionists not just around the place but on this forum and Politics.ie, even the fact that you combine militant Zionism with what could be called "Libtardism" which is very rare in with Goyim doesn't make me see you as being Jewish, after all we only have to look at poor old Olli here.

It is the fact that since I have gotten to know you, you have constantly behaved with the aggressive loquacious intensity so typical of certain types of Ashkenazim as well as quite obviously spending a lot of time reading Jewish material that Goy Zionists wouldn't bother with. Your paranoia about anti-Semitism in Ireland is another thing that sets you apart from the Goy Zionists.

Now roc_ no Goy Zionist would come out with such a claim- imagine if the UK State had knocked down the family homes of PIRA Volunteers during the Troubles or sent missiles randomly into the Ardoyne? It is the brutality of the Zionist State as compared to "other Liberal Democracies" in fact which leads many of it's Goy supporters to admire it so much.

My mob? Who exactly is in my mob? Do you see me as being in some intellectual leadership role as regards to dissident Irish Nationalism? As being some type of female Richard Spencer for the Celtic fringe of Europe?

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account

Neither do they "mass murder" children gratuitously, out of an innate malevolence, and so on. They have not engendered a "racist, apartheid" state as is their "Jewish wont". Ad infinitum.

The multitude of grievous accusations you make of these people just do not stand up when examined objectively. That is all.

I do not say the above because I "obviously" just want to subjugate the Palestinian Arabs, I say it because of the injustice of the wrong being done to the Jews in Israel and elsewhere by these mob accusations, smears, libels, and attempts to delegitimise and demonise them.

You live in a constant state of denial, Gadfly.

You support a hyper-racist, apartheid, terrorist state that through its immense power in the West has not only received the necessary diplomatic support to keep its litany of heinous crimes against the Palestinian and Lebanese people going but has engineered the destruction of Iraq and near total destruction of Syria, the result of which is over a million innocent non-Jewish lives lost, the birth of ISIS, a Middle East in chaos and millions fleeing to Europe.

Next up for Zionist termination is Iran, though I hope and pray that somehow Western/European politicians put their collective foot down because, after all, it is their duty to protect their country's interests, and millions more refugees fleeing Zionist-engineered carnage to Europe is not in their country's interests.

That you try to paint decent people like Swords, Kalipa etc who rail against this Zionist oppression and carnage as somehow malevolent whilst seeing yourself and those who commit these heinous crimes as righteous only furthers my view that you're not only obviously in denial but a dangerous, fanatical extremist.

Last edited:
... Now roc_ no Goy Zionist would come out with such a claim- imagine if the UK State had knocked down the family homes of PIRA Volunteers during the Troubles or sent missiles randomly into the Ardoyne?
If the UK had withdrawn all of their military forces and even used their own military to remove anyone still loyal to the UK - and after all that there were missiles being fired at Blackpool and Lancaster, yes, I am quite sure they would send a missile back to wherever that missile originated.

And if the Provos began generously rewarding the families of volunteers who killed English with suicide bombs, with extremely generous pensions for life, in proportion to the number of English that they had killed, then, yes, I am quite sure they would have taken up some such policy as knocking down the same family homes to try and mitigate against that.

My mob? Who exactly is in my mob?
Everyone else who you call out to and who echoes your cries, with spurious "rationalisations" for the demonisation of Israeli Jews and "Zionists".

They are all those who partake in the underlying unspoken sentiment of future retribution against these "evil doers".

They are a mob just like any other mob in history, with the same cries and illogic, except this time around it remains virtual for the moment.

Your mob is the one that sees evil "Zionists" as the underlying cause to every problem. (And on a different day of the week a good part of the very same mob sees "Muslims" as the underlying cause of problems.)

Do you see me as being in some intellectual leadership role as regards to dissident Irish Nationalism? As being some type of female Richard Spencer for the Celtic fringe of Europe?
You are not intellectual in any real sense, or even charismatic.

But yes, you are a kind of leader in the mob - providing spurious "rationalisations" that make no sense, but that others in the mob latch onto all the same.

Perhaps you are a bit like this woman, except that you couch your goadings to the mob in a more "polite", "civilised" manner that has broader appeal, and ensures your mob with its western sensibilities always feels self righteous about their persecution of these evil "Zionists".

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
You are not intellectual in any real sense, or even charismatic.

But yes, you are a kind of leader in the mob - providing spurious "rationalisations" that make no sense, but that others in the mob latch onto all the same.

Perhaps you are a bit like this woman, except that you couch your goadings to the mob in a more "polite", "civilised" manner that has broader appeal, and ensures your mob with its western sensibilities always feels self righteous about their persecution of these evil "Zionists".
On I think you find me darkly fascinating which is why I take up a decent amount of your attention.

Anyway I would be interested to know your reaction to this quote:

"The Jew who takes the National problem seriously finds himself today in the midst of the following paradox; he must fight nationalism with the aim of establishing universal human fellowship, and he must simultaneously stand with the young Jewish National movement. He repudiates all forms of Nationalism with one exception; the Jewish variety of Nationalism, which he believes is justified."

fundamentally, i'm considered a bit anti-semitic (but i swear im not), mainly because bolshevik jews killed tens of millions of christians in russia. also menassem ben israel financed cromwell and carvajal helped him out with the new model army. also, the rothschilds are a scary shower of bastards and they're all over the israel project. also i'm wide to the kalergi plan. Also i came across barbara specter recently. Also the talmud is the scariest book in the world. i do like amy winehouse though. she makes up for all the evil ones. jews are a bit annoying too the way they just cant see reality. people like gadfly just cant admit that some jews are so unbelievably naughty and can tell such huge enormous big fat lies with a straight face they inspire other people to dislike them. he says hes not a jew,but he is definitely the best impersonator of one of the nutty nasty type jews out there - so either well done gadfly or my condolences if ur not impersonating. at the end of the day, im not too bovered as i have a feeling the world is going to do a massive sneeze sometime soon and lies and bullshit and extortion will not be tolerated from any tribe on earth from then on.
anyway, thats my fundamental position on the jews; rothschild - bad. winehouse - good.
its a fundamental position and im sticking with it.

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account

Nonsense. An intelligent grown up would see that there are two sides to this conflict and that one side has all the power, the other, nothing.

Your "accusations, smears, libels, and attempts to delegitimise and demonise" posters who don't agree with you. You say you "revile us" and that you will "diminish it, undermine it, reduce it, cripple" us. Are they the words of a sane person ? I could understand .if you were Jewish.
Taking a leaf out of your book I have copied and saved all your abusive ,slanderous and threatening posts to me.

You talk about injustice to Jews, what about Israel's injustice to non Jews, Christian and Muslim, in their own Occupied lands ?

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
fundamentally, i'm considered a bit anti-semitic (but i swear im not), mainly because bolshevik jews killed tens of millions of christians in russia. also menassem ben israel financed cromwell and carvajal helped him out with the new model army. also, the rothschilds are a scary shower of bastards and they're all over the israel project. also i'm wide to the kalergi plan. Also i came across barbara specter recently. Also the talmud is the scariest book in the world. i do like amy winehouse though. she makes up for all the evil ones. jews are a bit annoying too the way they just cant see reality. people like gadfly just cant admit that some jews are so unbelievably naughty and can tell such huge enormous big fat lies with a straight face they inspire other people to dislike them. he says hes not a jew,but he is definitely the best impersonator of one of the nutty nasty type jews out there - so either well done gadfly or my condolences if ur not impersonating. at the end of the day, im not too bovered as i have a feeling the world is going to do a massive sneeze sometime soon and lies and bullshit and extortion will not be tolerated from any tribe on earth from then on.
anyway, thats my fundamental position on the jews; rothschild - bad. winehouse - good.
Well he it is true that Trotsky who was from a Jewish background waged the Russian Civil War in an exceptionally brutal manner I wouldn't buy into the wild exaggerations of the "Black Book of Communism" school of history. I'm not sure if isn't just pride at this stage which is stopping roc_ from admitting he is Jewish. I don't think a non-Jew would have the capacity to pull off an impersonation of the type of Ashkenazi roc_ obviously is for any amount of time.

Nonsense. An intelligent grown up would see that there are two sides to this conflict and that one side has all the power, the other, nothing.
Don't pretend you think that the Palestinians comprise the entirety of the "one side".

Who do you think funds, arms and trains the likes of Hamas, Hizbollah, the PLO, Islamic Jihad, and all the rest of them?

The Palestinians are primarily pawns in this conflict, tragically for them.

Btw YOU apparently use them as pawns just as much as the 57 OIC countries and other belligerent states.

The Arabs who support Israel, and why

Kicked, Battered, and Bruised: 66+ Years of Palestinian History

You go ahead and keep a record of my so called "libels" that I have made against you personally (I hope you are aware that to be a libel it must be a false statement, whereas I can back up anything I have said of you through your own statements made on public forums).

And I will continue to track your libels against a whole group of people defined by their country and ethnicity. - Again, let me repeat that I welcome any formal invitation to demonstrate just how they are indeed false statements, easily proven as such, maliciously intended, and of a form likely to stir up hatred and prejudice against the particular group you seek to demonise.

I'd say you're anti Semitic because you put forward the proposition that Jewish Bolsheviks killed millions of Christians
You know that's bogus but it suits your narrative
The SoSC agreed with you so...

swords of catherine, the amount of jews leading the bolsheviks and subsequently running lubianka house of horrors , kgb and also running the gulags is well documented. as is the wall street jews who financed the whole anti-christian project. gingrich yagoda they reckon has ten million deaths to his name, yet he is practically unknown. gadfly is gadflying all the time, he cant help it, bully bully bully intimidate threaten lie lie lie - they are trapped in a lower part of consciousness that refuses to see the light. there is nothing u or anyone can say to people like him. they are all so boringly predictable and fundamentally nauseating.