The types of Irish non-Jewish people who strongly support Zionism?

The biggest group is probably the wee dafties involved in Pop Evangelical Pentecostal Churches coming out of the United States and the Free Presbyterians (of course you cannot square "Christian Zionist" theology with Reformed understandings of the Covenants- this is one of the reasons that the Free Presbyterian Church is often referred to as the Presbyterian Free Church). Than comes the scummiest type of flegger who is into violence and domination in general and various types of Social Darwinist and/or White Supremacist. These are followed by "Counter-Jihad" types. Last and possibly least you have sad freaks such as Kevin Myers whose lives revolve around trolling Republicans.

Can anybody else think of more Irish types who support Zionism?

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
With all the money the Zionists are throwing behind Muslim hate channels like Rebel Media etc there'll be many who support Zionism/Israel just because it sees Muslims/Islam as its enemy too.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
With all the money the Zionists are throwing behind Muslim hate channels like Rebel Media etc there'll be many who support Zionism/Israel just because it sees Muslims/Islam as its enemy too.
Yeah those boys were who I meant by Counter-Jihadist types. Rebel Media though seems to be falling to pieces with a lot of people getting fired or quitting.

Hmmmm…… the lack of responses would seem to indicate that the ‘Zionism’ issue is not
one which has the population lying awake at night?

Wouldnt be the burning topic down in the local boozer, one would suggest?

Carry on.

The biggest group is probably the wee dafties involved in Pop Evangelical Pentecostal Churches coming out of the United States and the Free Presbyterians (of course you cannot square "Christian Zionist" theology with Reformed understandings of the Covenants- this is one of the reasons that the Free Presbyterian Church is often referred to as the Presbyterian Free Church). Than comes the scummiest type of flegger who is into violence and domination in general and various types of Social Darwinist and/or White Supremacist. These are followed by "Counter-Jihad" types. Last and possibly least you have sad freaks such as Kevin Myers whose lives revolve around trolling Republicans.

Can anybody else think of more Irish types who support Zionism?
The type of Irish Person or ANY non Zionist who supports Zionism plain ignorant as Zionism is out too destroy everything and anything they hold dear,a lot are just pure Indoctrinated

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
The type of Irish Person or ANY non Zionist who supports Zionism plain ignorant as Zionism is out too destroy everything and anything they hold dear,a lot are just pure Indoctrinated
Well the thing is that the type of Loyalist flegger who strongly supports Zionism is also likely to strongly admire Adolf Hitler- both they and the Kevin Myers pretentiously anti-Irish Republicanism types are fundamentally extremely nihilistic.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Than you have Olli. I don't know how I would describe Olli.

Olli is the type of sexually frustrated rural type who blames everything Gaelic for his lack of sexual success. So much so that he gave up entirely on Irish women. He sees the root of all evils in ethnically homogeneous societies, and thus considers the Jews as a group to be a natural ally in breaking down homogeneity in Europe. That leads him on to supporting what he erroneously considers to be all Jewish causes - including Zionism - which, ironically is a racial ideology that seeks an ethnically homogeneous Israeli state. Is Olli and his ilk aware of this contradiction? For sure they are. But, here is where the Mystical Holocaust (as oppose to the real event) comes in. The Mystical Holocaust is THE exception to all of history, and thus allows Israel exception from all logic applied to all other circumstances.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I think the Irish Counter-Jihadist types that have been schooled on US websites are a particularly unfortunate category. In general, they could be decent people, but their heads have been filled with Septic garbage and ignorance - and sadly there isn't much in Ireland or even Europe to help them detoxify. We do have to resist Islamic invasion, but the only way to do this is by overthrowing our own white Liberal ruling class. Any thoughts of an alliance with Zionism is laughable in this context. They will not be told this on crappy US websites.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Hmmmm…… the lack of responses would seem to indicate that the ‘Zionism’ issue is not
one which has the population lying awake at night?

Wouldnt be the burning topic down in the local boozer, one would suggest?

Carry on.

Thanks for that utterly irrelevant feedback. Plus ça change...

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Well the thing is that the type of Loyalist flegger who strongly supports Zionism is also likely to strongly admire Adolf Hitler- both they and the Kevin Myers pretentiously anti-Irish Republicanism types are fundamentally extremely nihilistic.
Perhaps they recognise the underlying sameness of the two.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
I think the Irish Counter-Jihadist types that have been schooled on US websites are a particularly unfortunate category. In general, they could be decent people, but their heads have been filled with Septic garbage and ignorance - and sadly there isn't much in Ireland or even Europe to help them detoxify. We do have to resist Islamic invasion, but the only way to do this is by overthrowing our own white Liberal ruling class. Any thoughts of an alliance with Zionism is laughable in this context. They will not be told this on crappy US websites.
I this is sadistic of me but it is great fun for me to observe roc_'s confused reactions to the Counter-Jihad movement. On the one hand he loves to present the Palestinian opposition to Zionism as being based almost solely on the Koran and tries to use people's opposition to Islam to get them behind Zionism but on the other hand the sight of indigenous Europeans uniting against something that is culturally alien to Europe fills him with dread. He has a very schizophrenic attitude to the whole Counter-Jihad thing. These new Pentecostal "Churches" which strongly push Zionism also get all of their teachings and most of their doctrines from the United States.

I have to say that roc_'s type of Reform Rabbinic Judaism is one of the most pathetic Religions that I have ever come across, I would have greatly more respect for the Mormons to be honest, the core of it is basically extreme ethnic solidarity, which I'm not against in theory for instance the Copts who I love also have this, but with these lads it is often destructive in practice, and than promoting homosexualism, abortion, trannies, etc, etc. The thing is that core of Judaism is the Law and these lads couldn't care less about the Law.