Keith Woods The Trump Comeback is on

Good2BBack

PI Member
Who saying Trump isn't a failure? And it goes without saying he is toxic to a large section of the US electorate
The only option for a decent person given what is on offer from the two main parties is to vote for a third party or independent
If Trump is reelected he will continue to fail the working and middle classes while continuing to make tweaks here and their that will be heralded by his supporters as triumphs. The same, except the tweaks will be different, for Biden-Harris and their supporters.
Anyone thinking the chaos will abate under the Biden-Harris is kidding themselves. There may be a lull but then its headfirst back into the maelstrom
Trumps tweeks have been to the advantage of the top 10% and the rest was noise to get the base salivating.

If the other option tweeks to improve access to healthcare education and the environment then that´s enough. If there are better relations related to G7 countries, NATO, Paris, Iran, trade agreements, diplomacy then those tweeks are good.

A more stable planet means fewer refugees and migration, and I am sure you agree that is a good tweek.

Good2BBack

PI Member
Carpet-bomber McCain got special treatment as a POW in Hanoi for broadcasting commie propaganda.

Got re-packaged as a "war hero" when he got home.
That´s always been the way, and on each occasion, McCain has said he does not consider himself a hero and talked about his experience in Hanoi as priveleged.

TW Tone

PI Member
There is no doubt that the allegations about Trump's remarks about the military while in France did serve to knock a bit of wind out of his sails.
In the old cliche, when you're explaining you're losing.
And of course that was the whole point o;f the exercise.

Shamefully, the Irish jackal media, from Sunday Independent to Newstalk, happily swallowed the Atlantic story.
Now that it is ever clearer that the story is a fraud, will they retract?
What do you think?

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
There is no doubt that the allegations about Trump's remarks about the military while in France did serve to knock a bit of wind out of his sails.
In the old cliche, when you're explaining you're losing.
And of course that was the whole point o;f the exercise.

Shamefully, the Irish jackal media, from Sunday Independent to Newstalk, happily swallowed the Atlantic story.
Now that it is ever clearer that the story is a fraud, will they retract?
What do you think?

It was Symptomatic of how Poorly the Biden Campaign was Going ! They had to resort to desperate measures ! !

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
I am surprised that no one here has adverted to the rather odd exchange on Fox News re George Soros.
Below is a hostile account from the Huff Post, but you will get the picture.

Certainly looked like Two george Soros “ Fans “ did not want to Touch the George Soros Accusations.

Was One of them ( the blond Lady ) a Barack Obama Press Woman ~ ~ She was the most keen to shut down the George Soros Allegations = = Go Figure ! !

So has George Soros actually Infiltrated Fox News ? ? Fox News ? ?

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke
It was Symptomatic of how Poorly the Biden Campaign was Going ! They had to resort to desperate measures ! !
Trump responded in kind. He tweeted that Biden is a paedo.

mikeo

PI Member
I am surprised that no one here has adverted to the rather odd exchange on Fox News re George Soros.
Below is a hostile account from the Huff Post, but you will get the picture.

Wasn't watching this, but heard about it....Disgusting
Props to Newt for bringing the demonic name of Soros up...

Catalpa

PI Member
That´s always been the way, and on each occasion, McCain has said he does not consider himself a hero and talked about his experience in Hanoi as priveleged.
He was tortured into making a confession of Guilt like many other POWS

- reading his account of his time in the Hanoi Hilton I wouldn't call it 'privileged'

- but things did improve over time once the Paris Peace talks began.

BTW I never supported the US involvement there before anyone has a go at me about it.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Talking to an Irish friend of mine now resident in New York.
He's a big Trump supporter, but told me that most people are afraid to air their political thoughts due to hostile atmosphere.
He described it as akin to the North during the Troubles, where we grew up.
He said most people think the Lockdown is all about ruining the economy to bring down Trump.

Catalpa

PI Member
Trump responded in kind. He tweeted that Biden is a paedo.
I wouldn't call trying to squeeze a 13 year old girl's tit in Public 'paedo'

- I'd call it something else....:sick:

Top Bottom