Keith Woods The Trump Comeback is on

jpc

PI Member
Ok then, he´s hilarious, it was just my liberal bias that was blind to his wit
Maybe your trying too hard to be witty and dismissive there yourself.
I'll leave the emojis out as they seem to have a triggering effect on you.
Sorry about that.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
The major observation I take from modern US politics is the total lack of any politicians that are normal people.
The selection process removes them.
Trump Biden are the apex of the selection process refinement.
An elderly narcissist incompetent incumbent being challenged by an elderly incompetent with signs of dementia.
Any half decent candidate ruthlessly excluded.
Trump originally won because his opponent was a total empathy vaccum who was so sure of victory she arrogantly dismissed a large segment of the electorate as deplorables.
Not a smart move but telling of her attitude towards the working class.
Hillary is Democratic Royalty ~ ~ ‘ Dem Poor Folks ' and ‘ Dem Black Folks ' must Know that they have Royal Orders from the Democratic Party to Vote for Democratic Royalty = = Serfs for Democratic Royalty ! 😲

Good2BBack

PI Member
Maybe your trying too hard to be witty and dismissive there yourself.
I'll leave the emojis out as they seem to have a triggering effect on you.
Sorry about that.
Thank you, yes, the emojis brought back memories and quite frankly, were traumatising. Your understanding is appreciated, ETSD is not recognised yet.

It´s true, I do try, and yes, dismissive too. I applaud your astute observations.

Good2BBack

PI Member
The major observation I take from modern US politics is the total lack of any politicians that are normal people.
The selection process removes them.
Trump Biden are the apex of the selection process refinement.
An elderly narcissist incompetent incumbent being challenged by an elderly incompetent with signs of dementia.
Any half decent candidate ruthlessly excluded.
Trump originally won because his opponent was a total empathy vaccum who was so sure of victory she arrogantly dismissed a large segment of the electorate as deplorables.
Not a smart move but telling of her attitude towards the working class.
Biden is far from typical and under normal circumstances, if that ever exists. he would not be the choice. I suggest he is the candidate because trump is on the other side.

The selection process removes anyone who can´t raise enough money, or in Sanders case, I don´t know, because he probably could have.

Why did you say Biden has dementia without saying trump clearly indicators of dementia and at least one stroke.

The establishment could not have wanted trump, the tea party movement had taken the country to a point where a normally unpalatable candidate could be nominated, following the money and influence does not lead to trump.

You are misquoting Clinton and I doubt if it was that important, they are deplorable and should be recognised as such.

Volatire

PI Member
Biden is far from typical and under normal circumstances, if that ever exists. he would not be the choice. I suggest he is the candidate because trump is on the other side.

The selection process removes anyone who can´t raise enough money, or in Sanders case, I don´t know, because he probably could have.

Why did you say Biden has dementia without saying trump clearly indicators of dementia and at least one stroke.

The establishment could not have wanted trump, the tea party movement had taken the country to a point where a normally unpalatable candidate could be nominated, following the money and influence does not lead to trump.

You are misquoting Clinton and I doubt if it was that important, they are deplorable and should be recognised as such.

SwordOfStCatherine

The thing is that Trump has basically destroyed himself with his comments about the US war dead and US veterans, which by the way do go some way to confirming what Dr Kevin Barrett has being saying about him. The whole Trump versus Biden thing as nothing to do with either China or Russia despite the hysterics of both the Right and the Left in Seppo Land. It is a struggle between "Benny Gantz" type Jews (Biden) and Chabad type Jews (Trump)- just look at the families the candidates married their kids into.

Fox Is So Rattled By Trump Military Story That It Confirms, Debunks, Then Reconfirms It

jpc

PI Member

Clinton should have won.
No arguments whatever.
But she and her election team arrogantly assumed that it was a given.
Enough of the electorate said to hell with being taken for granted especially in the mid west battle ground state's.
An interesting observation from a relation in California 4 year's ago was the total lack of enthusiasm for HRC.
As for Trump.
He's a walking heart attack but there you go.
His deplorables moment will be if it's conclusively proven that he had mouthed the war dead.
Bone spurs is not going to explain that away.
Then look at the way that John Kerry a genuinely decent guy and public representative had his Vietnam record smeared by the Republicans.
It's a screwed up system.

DrPat2

PI Member
And who's out there on the stump for Biden, yes 'our' very own Zappy. Of course, her enthusiasm for Joe is predicated on her delight at having Harris as his running mate. This is a tweet from our erstwhile Minister for Children & Youth Affairs,, speaking as 'an American', last month when Harris agreed to run with Biden.

TW Tone

PI Member
Clinton should have won.
No arguments whatever.
But she and her election team arrogantly assumed that it was a given.
Enough of the electorate said to hell with being taken for granted especially in the mid west battle ground state's.
An interesting observation from a relation in California 4 year's ago was the total lack of enthusiasm for HRC.
As for Trump.
He's a walking heart attack but there you go.
His deplorables moment will be if it's conclusively proven that he had mouthed the war dead.
Bone spurs is not going to explain that away.
Then look at the way that John Kerry a genuinely decent guy and public representative had his Vietnam record smeared by the Republicans.
It's a screwed up system.
It's a fallacy that military service is of relevance to most American voters. Dole, Kerry, McCain-- they all had a good military record. They were beaten by guys who were AWOL when the army came calling.

jpc

PI Member
It's a fallacy that military service is of relevance to most American voters. Dole, Kerry, McCain-- they all had a good military record. They were beaten by guys who were AWOL when the army came calling.
Yeah!
It's part of the BS circus but means squat!
The attitude towards vets with PTSD is abysmal.

Volatire

PI Member
Carpet-bomber McCain got special treatment as a POW in Hanoi for broadcasting commie propaganda.

Got re-packaged as a "war hero" when he got home.

gerhard dengler

Yeah!
It's part of the BS circus but means squat!
The attitude towards vets with PTSD is abysmal.
Very true.

I was in America when they celebrated Veterans Day. This involves American war veterans from various conflicts parading and the general public out applauding the endeavours of the military.
During this particular parade (in late 1990's), conflicts in Iraq, Libya, Syria were a lifetime away it seemed.

But even then there appeared to this spectator that the American public had a hierarchy of views about their own vets.
WWII vets got a rapturous response as they paraded by. Young and old all heartily cheered and applauded.
Korean vets was more muted. Then the parade had Grenada war veterans, and veterans from other conflicts.

At the very end of the parade came the Vietnam vets. I wondered allowed why these groups of vets were left until last to parade by the quickly dwindling crowd.

An American bluntly told me "they (Vietnam vets) lost the war for us"

Terrible indictment on all levels.

• Sad
Reactions: jpc
Top Bottom