Keith Woods The Trump Comeback is on

Good2BBack

PI Member
That and the fact that the Biden-Harris ticket is toxic to many, informed Black people
Informed ? Is there a poll you can link to of these informed people ? Doesn´t it seem strange that the measure is toxic, while rejecting the clear message that trump is a toxic failure?

gerhard dengler

Good2BBack said:
Sometimes, I wonder why people say the right wing don´t have good comedians. It´s just so unfair. You gave yourself two thumbs and a wink. I´m just chortling away to myself.
gerhard dengler said:
jpc ain't "right wing"
Ok then, he´s hilarious, it was just my liberal bias that was blind to his wit
He could well be hilarious.

Good2BBack

PI Member
The Salon Couldn’t Cope with Washing Lizard Nancy ~ ~ Too Many Scales !

And No Scales of Justice for Nancy !
Seriously, you have seen trump ? You know what he looks like, right ? He´s wearing more bronzer than a hen party in temple bar. There´s no way he spends less time than Melania to get his thatch in place. And we can´t forget Hicks ironing his trousers while he wore them

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
Informed ? Is there a poll you can link to of these informed people ? Doesn´t it seem strange that the measure is toxic, while rejecting the clear message that trump is a toxic failure?
Who saying Trump isn't a failure? And it goes without saying he is toxic to a large section of the US electorate
The only option for a decent person given what is on offer from the two main parties is to vote for a third party or independent
If Trump is reelected he will continue to fail the working and middle classes while continuing to make tweaks here and their that will be heralded by his supporters as triumphs. The same, except the tweaks will be different, for Biden-Harris and their supporters.
Anyone thinking the chaos will abate under the Biden-Harris is kidding themselves. There may be a lull but then its headfirst back into the maelstrom

Reactions: jpc

jpc

PI Member
Sometimes, I wonder why people say the right wing don´t have good comedians. It´s just so unfair. You gave yourself two thumbs and a wink. I´m just chortling away to myself.
There you go then!
My job is done!

jpc

PI Member
Who saying Trump isn't a failure? And it goes without saying he is toxic to a large section of the US electorate
The only option for a decent person given what is on offer from the two main parties is to vote for a third party or independent
If Trump is reelected he will continue to fail the working and middle classes while continuing to make tweaks here and their that will be heralded by his supporters as triumphs. The same, except the tweaks will be different, for Biden-Harris and their supporters.
Anyone thinking the chaos will abate under the Biden-Harris is kidding themselves. There may be a lull but then its headfirst back into the maelstrom
The major observation I take from modern US politics is the total lack of any politicians that are normal people.
The selection process removes them.
Trump Biden are the apex of the selection process refinement.
An elderly narcissist incompetent incumbent being challenged by an elderly incompetent with signs of dementia.
Any half decent candidate ruthlessly excluded.
Trump originally won because his opponent was a total empathy vaccum who was so sure of victory she arrogantly dismissed a large segment of the electorate as deplorables.
Not a smart move but telling of her attitude towards the working class.

jpc

PI Member
jpc ain't "right wing"
I'm not in any meaningful sense of the term.
Let's put it down to a lack of ability to discern people's observations.
But any healthy scepticism or critical comment seems to trigger the "right wing" label.
We must be outside some people's sphere of life experience.

Top Bottom