• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The treason of Irish women

No. Unlike Dwayne I was sleepwalking. The only thing I knew on P.ie is that I didn't like Muslims and that Nordie Prods were quite like them.

Its only when I came here that I woke up to the state the Country's really in.
Oh, I have vague memories of you defending Tadgh's ethno-nationalism to btb and even saying that you were a racist to him.

It is fair to say I will admit that people such as Cruimh are quite similar in many ways to the less pleasant type of Sunni Muslim.

No. Unlike Dwayne I was sleepwalking. The only thing I knew on P.ie is that I didn't like Muslims and that Nordie Prods were quite like them.

Its only when I came here that I woke up to the state the Country's really in.
We all start of like that,my first one was the Black Game ie Hand signs and words used as signals Black People use on the sly,then it progressed,i have always been into power structures

Fair play Dwayne. All Irishmen with a bit of pride should start shaming these tramps.
Were i live if a local girl goes out with a Black a letter gets dropped in her door for her parents warning them that she is setting a bad example for the girls and she better stop,i have all the young lads on the same page,overtime i got through to ALL the lads that hang around on the street,myself and my family are well respected so they listen to me,and again i put it to them in a way that i name things for them to look out for and eventually they come back and say how did you know that i saw so and so,they discover what i am saying for themselves,it is true that once you know you cannot unknow

OP
OP
Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Oh, I have vague memories of you defending Tadgh's ethno-nationalism to btb and even saying that you were a racist to him. It is fair to say I will admit that people such as Cruimh are quite similar in many ways to the less pleasant type of Sunni Muslim.
What do you make of that O'Sullivan Bere chap. He never stops on about his Quakerism. I found a lot of his views quite sinister.

Were i live if a local girl goes out with a Black a letter gets dropped in her door for her parents warning them that she is setting a bad example for the girls and she better stop,i have all the young lads on the same page,overtime i got through to ALL the lads that hang around on the street,myself and my family are well respected so they listen to me,and again i put it to them in a way that i name things for them to look out for and eventually they come back and say how did you know that i saw so and so,they discover what i am saying for themselves,it is true that once you know you cannot unknow

You Sir are a patriot.

What do you make of that O'Sullivan Bere chap. He never stops on about his Quakerism. I found a lot of his views quite sinister.
He is a Freemason and a Quaker as well as someone who betrayed Ireland by taking out US citizenship. I regard Freemasonry and Quakerism as both demonic. I wouldn't let him on my property.

OP
OP
Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Good for you Miss. He was actually born and raised in the US, only coming back to Limerick on holidays and claiming every time he came he was physically attacked by Catholics. He also had a bit of a cheek constantly saying that the kn@ckers should be thrown out of Rathkeale even though he's just a Yank tourist!

Last edited:
Good for you Miss. He was actually born and raised in the US, only coming back to Limerick on holidays and claiming every time he came he was physically attacked by Catholics. He also had a bit of a cheek constantly saying that the Ethnic Minority should be thrown out of Rathkeale even though he's just a Yank tourist!
No I'm pretty sure he said he was brought up in Ireland. I hated the way that he combined extreme anti-Catholicism with extreme anti-Britishness. Yeah the anti-Traveller thing comes out of his snobbish hatred of "rough types" which made his desire to suck up to Ulster Prods extremely weird given how so many Ulster Prods are very much into drinking, tattoos, country and western music and fighting,

Do you mean anti-Britishness in the sense of his support for Washington's rebellion?
Rabid dislike for the English is what I meant on top of that. He slandered the great Enoch Powell as insane. Actually it was Enoch Powell who turned me on to the reality of just how evil the United States and so many of it's citizens are.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
One was a stunning looking Irish girl with an extraordinarily ugly African man.

Like WHAT THE FU*K??? Bang Head
It is tough to compete with a stunning looking Irish girl and it is a pity that you found this chap unattractive but don't get despondent.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Rabid dislike for the English is what I meant on top of that. He slandered the great Enoch Powell as insane. Actually it was Enoch Powell who turned me on to the reality of just how evil the United States and so many of it's citizens are.
His Rivers of Blood speech has to rank among the greatest of the 20th century. Bar none. Not all of us are evil, just most.

His Rivers of Blood speech has to rank among the greatest of the 20th century. Bar none. Not all of us are evil, just most.
Actually that is just his best known, I think one of his speech's on EEC membership is probably his best. He had an amazing way with words. His prophecies about how NATO would turn out have basically come true.

You do in your bollox.

You're a legend in your own lunchbox.

Dwane I couldn't in all good consciousness ever go out with an Irish girl who'd previously had an African jizz inside her. But how does one know whether she has or not? Its not something you can casually slip into the conversation on a first date. You wouldn't see her for dust.

Are there any tell tale Mudshark signs?
I doubt the women you encounter are the talking type.

I suppose if you got a static shock after asking you could interpret it as a "yes".
You could then register your disgust by pulling the air valve.

OP
OP
Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
I doubt the women you encounter are the talking type. I suppose if you got a static shock after asking you could interpret it as a "yes". You could then register your disgust by pulling the air valve.
How is that little Thai bride of yours? We have refugee adults pretending to be children and you have a child you're pretending is an adult.

The Country's gone down shi*ter