The treason of Irish women

in towns like Rooskey, Moville, ballaghadereen the demographic is inevitable. 20 newcomer blokes chasing after every eligible young lady.

its total madness

Angela Merkel is the mother of the problem.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Clarify.
You'd bet he has or he hasn't?

How about I bet that he has a mother?
He surely has(hopefully still LCD) a mother, I would not risk my fortune on a girlfriend. However, unlike most posters on fori like these, I am willing to admit when I am wrong and dine on crow.

yore

Banned
PI Member
i was thinking about the term mansplanation & i think it exists but only in NPC men

i see it all the time in my father

i would describe it personally as self-deception sure-of-itself

i think it is basically reiterated journalistic platitudes sold as truth by very gullible men often boomers id est NPCs

yore

Banned
PI Member
there's something of the paranoid occult right wing retard in every girly which is maybe why i hate them because they compete with my own paranoid view of the world which is equally but probably more woke

i would describe a girly's wokeness as somewhat self-deceptive tho

it is also more cringeworthy & pretentious tho

girly's are endlessly pretentious

not as bad as mansplaining NPC men tho who they mistakenly conflate with all boys

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
there's something of the paranoid occult right wing retard in every girly which is maybe why i hate them because they compete with my own paranoid view of the world which is equally but probably more woke

i would describe a girly's wokeness as somewhat self-deceptive tho

it is also more cringeworthy & pretentious tho

girly's are endlessly pretentious

not as bad as mansplaining NPC men tho who they mistakenly conflate with all boys
I am a bit pretentious it is true but I am no way as pretentious now as I was in my teens where I was insufferably so. The thing is though in general women tend to be much more less likely to be pretentious than men. The reason you hate women is placed females on a romantic pedestal and they discovered- shock, horror- that some girls can be bitches and so went from one infantile position, that girls are sugar and spice and all things nice, to another infantile one of seeing all girls as sneaky snakes filled with all manner of vileness.

yore

Banned
PI Member
I am a bit pretentious it is true but I am no way as pretentious now as I was in my teens where I was insufferably so. The thing is though in general women tend to be much more less likely to be pretentious than men. The reason you hate women is placed females on a romantic pedestal and they discovered- shock, horror- that some girls can be bitches and so went from one infantile position, that girls are sugar and spice and all things nice, to another infantile one of seeing all girls as sneaky snakes filled with all manner of vileness.
woke mayn you've figured it out

you've cracked the code

woke

yore

Banned
PI Member
Why exactly are so few girly's part of the popular front cath?

it's a no-brainer you silly little kiddy

now quiet or i'll tell daddy & he'll give you spanksies

yore

Banned
PI Member
don't associate me with that movement

cheers

-

apropos -

reading gaudeamus i associate with niska

in the current matriarchy the girlies are the occult lords & i & other silly literature-reading boys are the ones writing letters pleading for their love

in the bildungsroman it is the girly

it's basically just a switching of roles

in the novel the narrator knows exactly what he is doing

in the same way girlies today use deception & manipulation in order to torture little bookish boys in to loving them in exchange for nothing

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I went to the shopping centre today and I did a Mudshark count and got eight. Fu*king EIGHT! Well I say Mudsharks but they weren't all exactly burning the coal. Three undoubtedly were. Three more were with Arabs/Muslims. One was with a Chinaman and another was with some kind of half caste.

What are patriot Irishmen to do with these race traitors?

Top Bottom