The treason of Irish women

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
as usual you are of on a rant of your own beliefs. you haven't read my previous posts "
started (here see link) in the uk aka "capitalist economic" then t blair "political advantage" more voters, then all that religious supremacists stuff, then may merkel.. happy? all without a 1000 page thesis...:) British African-Caribbean people - Wikipedia
i suppose you didn't watch the video posted it's doesn't sound like it. why anyone would want to try and discus something with someone who can't comprehend what the other is saying is beyond me.. re the end for white people i think they will do as they have done in s africa ostracise mixed race people to preserve white culture! but you won't watch this either because you seem politically possessed!

I read your posts. It is once again instructive how those who are defeated in argument easily resort to insult.
I refuted your arguments with facts. I gave clear examples of how and where men have been majoritively at the helm of multicult and mass-immigration. You cited one woman Merkel, which I easily countered by citing many men in powerful positions but not only that I cited one woman Marine Le Pen whom you decided to ignore - the "rant" is all yours and it is clear you are operating arguments that are personally motivated and on an emotional belief system. Again such emotion is destructive and counter-productive to saving European ethnicities.

You have been unable to address those facts.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
I read your posts. It is once again instructive how those who are defeated in argument easily resort to insult.
I refuted your arguments with facts. I gave clear examples of how and where men have been majoritively at the helm of multicult and mass-immigration. You cited one woman Merkel, which I easily countered by citing many men in powerful positions but not only that I cited one woman Marine Le Pen whom you decided to ignore - the "rant" is all yours and it is clear you are operating arguments that are personally motivated and on an emotional belief system. Again such emotion is destructive and counter-productive to saving European ethnicities.

You have been unable to address those facts.
no your interpenetration is wrong. you need a iq of at least 95 to comprendend what another position is saying and respond appropriately. you can't seem to do that. it's gibberish. i didn't give one example merkel i also quoted may the british pm. but you don't know what i am saying because you can't understand it! otherwise i would put forward a argument. but that's beyond you! nothing personal just its what i am reading. seems like a waste of my time to be honest! ps i never said all woman where on one side or the other!

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
no your interpenetration is wrong. you need a iq of at least 95 to comprendend what another position is saying and respond appropriately. you can't seem to do that. it's gibberish. i didn't give one example merkel i also quoted may the british pm. but you don't know what i am saying because you can't understand it! otherwise i would put forward a argument. but that's beyond you! nothing personal just its what i am reading. seems like a waste of my time to be honest! ps i never said all woman where on one side or the other!
And there we go again, the resort to insult.
Are you able to make a counter argument that is good enough to stand on it's own merit?

I see now you did not understand any of the points made to you.

1. Mass-immigration into Ireland and Europe started long before Merkel and May - who planned that? who implemented it?
Answer: Men

2. Mass-immigration was not only part of Coudenhove-Calergi plan if you believe that plan but if you do, then those masterminds were also men. Leaving that plan aside the mere design and implementation of the EEC back in 50's had planned to introduce mass-immigration.
Who were the masterminds of that?
Answer: Men again

3. Who were the planners of mass-immigration into Ireland? It couldn't have been women, because they did not have the power and were not 99.99999% of business leaders either.

Who do you blame in total denial of the facts..........women.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
And there we go again, the resort to insult.
Are you able to make a counter argument that is good enough to stand on it's own merit?

I see now you did not understand any of the points made to you.

1. Mass-immigration into Ireland and Europe started long before Merkel and May - who planned that? who implemented it?

2. Mass-immigration was not only part of Coudenhove-Calergi plan if you believe that plan but if you do, then those masterminds were also men. Leaving that plan aside the mere design and implementation of the EEC back in 50's had planned to introduce mass-immigration.
Who were the masterminds of that?
Answer: Men again

3. Who were the planners of mass-immigration into Ireland? It couldn't have been women, because they did not have the power and were not 99.99999% of business leaders either.

Who do you blame in total denial of the facts..........women.
oh boy it's not insults its a truthful representation of you behavior fallible! i never said woman where soley responsible for mass immigration. my point is they are happy to use violence and force to get what they want. your ablity to comprend is a serous problem your inability to read and understand another point of view means this is a waste of my time! bye

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
oh boy it's not insults its a truthful representation of you behavior fallible! i never said woman where soley responsible for mass immigration. my point is they are happy to use violence and force to get what they want. your ablity to comprend is a serous problem your inability to read and understand another point of view means this is a waste of my time! bye
Except it isn't.
In fact the insults you used accurately describe yourself. I am convinced the internet attracts in large part certain people who when they resort to insult always, always end up describing their own failings to a tee in the insults they throw at others, or they repeat back to others, insults that were commonly said to them.

The thread title states "The treason of Irish women" - this does not mean just a small number, or a tiny minority segment, or just a fraction, it means Irish women, this means ALL Irish women.

You went on to repeat the thread title by stating: "it's not just irish woman. "in post #177
it's not just irish woman. merkel caused this when she made the biggest mistake of the 21st century by allowing Germany to be open to migrants. now treason may has committed treason by asking merkel if her brexit proposals are ok. the democratic vote and the uk parliament don't matter. may supports mass immigration "it's been good for the uk" . this isn't the behavior of men. their appears to be a fundamental difference. that has a great risk of destroying our country and society. they are ruthless in a different way and have no issue with violence when it suits them. that violence hasn't stopped when you read about everyone being coffee colored and open borders supported and written about by womyn. this is white genocide promoted by white womyn without regard of the sh1thole consequences! it's hard to see how they are supporters of whiteness, traditional ireland and cultural improvement. of course it not all but a dangerous cross section! unacceptable!
so indeed you did blame ALL Irish women - your remark makes no distinction between ALL Irish women and a segment who may be just SOME of the culprits.

It would be like an African saying in relation to slavery: "It's not just White men, it's also....." - this means that the African IS stating it is ALL White men, but not just them alone and goes on to say who or what else, but he has just blamed ALL white men, even those with nothing to do with it.

Every point you have made I have addressed and refuted, shown you to be wrong.

You have failed to address the points I made and in classic internet bs mode, you have reacted no different to leftists, far-left, Open-border extremists I have dealt with - lies, twists, diversions, accusations, insults

You claim to be against mass-immigration, no? Your reactions are no different to the people who are for it.

Nationalists or any people are attracting a ton of shitbags who seem to be from the either anti-women homosexual society or inadequate angry gimp guys club - both are anti-Irish and repel normal people from wanting to support Nationalism. Both are helping the enemy destroy Ireland even more than the enemy.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Except it isn't.
In fact the insults you used accurately describe yourself. I am convinced the internet attracts in large part certain people who when they resort to insult always, always end up describing their own failings to a tee in the insults they throw at others, or they repeat back to others, insults that were commonly said to them.

The thread title states "The treason of Irish women" - this does not mean just a small number, or a tiny minority segment, or just a fraction, it means Irish women, this means ALL Irish women.

You went on to repeat the thread title by stating: "it's not just irish woman. "in post #177

so indeed you did blame ALL Irish women - your remark makes no distinction between ALL Irish women and a segment who may be just SOME of the culprits.

It would be like an African saying in relation to slavery: "It's not just White men, it's also....." - this means that the African IS stating it is ALL White men, but not just them alone and goes on to say who or what else, but he has just blamed ALL white men, even those with nothing to do with it.

Every point you have made I have addressed and refuted, shown you to be wrong.

You have failed to address the points I made and in classic internet bs mode, you have reacted no different to leftists, far-left, Open-border extremists I have dealt with - lies, twists, diversions, accusations, insults

You claim to be against mass-immigration, no? Your reactions are no different to the people who are for it.

Nationalists or any people are attracting a ton of shitbags who seem to be from the either anti-women homosexual society or inadequate angry gimp guys club - both are anti-Irish and repel normal people from wanting to support Nationalism. Both are helping the enemy destroy Ireland even more than the enemy.
my comments where in more alignment with this. i was am trying to point out that their is a issue with woman a difference! ps i can come up with original insults and accurate appraisals of idiots! thanks

Last edited:
Most ordinary people have no concept of what's happening to them. Ireland began to be flooded by foreigners from about 2006 on. There were foreigners here before then, but only in natural numbers. It took almost ten years for the average Irish person to realise what was going on - some still haven't. But now, even though more and more people are taking a look around and seeing that this is no longer what they thought of as Ireland - there is very little they can do about their situation. The elites have carried out a coup right under the people's noses.

oh now, come come. That is all very alarmist talk.

I mean, if you look at all the couples walking through your local shopping centre you will not see any systematic bias, no conspiracy, no pattern to observe with your own two eyes.

If you have woken up and smelled the coffee you may observe that its all balanced, all hunky dory....eh, oh, hang on a second......

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
oh now, come come. That is all very alarmist talk.

I mean, if you look at all the couples walking through your local shopping centre you will not see any systematic bias, no conspiracy, no pattern to observe with your own two eyes.

If you have woken up and smelled the coffee you may observe that its all balanced, all hunky dory....eh, oh, hang on a second......

Lol. you had me there for a minute :oops:

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
The greatest treason of Irish women was voting in such large numbers for child murder. And they dragged their gombeen husbands and sons into the gutter with them. Of course, there are still many fantastic Irish women, who are down in the trenches fighting abortion, but the reputation of Irish womanhood was mortally wounded last May - a reputation that had been maintained through centuries of genocide and horror. And it was thrown away for nothing but shiny baubles and trinkets in a time of relative plenty. It will take a very great deed to redeem that unspeakable hour of shame.

George Dillon

PI Member
The title of this thread is objectionable. Does the poster have no girl-friend, sister, wife?
I would bet that he has/had a mother.

We have very fine Irish women posting here and otherwise active in defending Irish nationality.
The pro-life movement is dominated by women.
A fine Irish woman, Ms O Doherty, is doing wonderful work on several issues of concern to us. Many of us hope she puts herself before the voters this year--we look forward to supporting her campaign..

The poster needs to articulate his annoyance with some women in a way that does not disparage all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom