The treason of Irish women

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Women are not leading it and never have - multiculturalism was divised, designed by men and still continues to be implemented massively by EU, Irish male politicians and businessmen who want a sense they are living in a power realm like America and who want cheap wages to keep them in power.

You have a handful of fake feminists who are a tiny minority being given massive press coverage out of all proportion to their numbers - fueling the exact kind of male hatred toward women that will then actually cause the kind of division that will swell that amongst normal women into a much larger movement.

Remember fake feminists are not feminists, and look at most gatherings of these harpies - they are lesbians etc, they attack women and it is women who have most to lose as we see in Germany etc and are the main victims of the multiculturalism they champion through introduction of new source of rape and murder and more intimidation from more hostile males being introduced into the continent.
"Women are not leading it and never have" as re my original post "merkel caused this when she made the biggest mistake of the 21st century by allowing Germany to be open to migrants. now treason may has committed treason by asking merkel if her brexit proposals are ok. the democratic vote and the uk parliament don't matter. may supports mass immigration "it's been good for the uk" . would seem like leading to me. you appear to have forgotten what i was talking about merely ranting on about your disassociated beliefs. "You have a handful of fake feminists who are a tiny minority being given massive press coverage out of all proportion to their numbers - fueling the exact kind of male hatred toward women that will then actually cause the kind of division that will swell that amongst normal women into a much larger movement." its too late after 50 years of "men are the enemy" woman hate men in high percentages. you only have to look at the relentless tv misandry to know this also the laws that are in female privilege. its not important if they are fake or real feminist the hatred against men is so intense it's irrelevant... please don't bother answering this unless you watch the vid provided!

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
"Women are not leading it and never have" as re my original post "merkel caused this when she made the biggest mistake of the 21st century by allowing Germany to be open to migrants. now treason may has committed treason by asking merkel if her brexit proposals are ok. the democratic vote and the uk parliament don't matter. may supports mass immigration "it's been good for the uk" . would seem like leading to me. you appear to have forgotten what i was talking about merely ranting on about your disassociated beliefs. "You have a handful of fake feminists who are a tiny minority being given massive press coverage out of all proportion to their numbers - fueling the exact kind of male hatred toward women that will then actually cause the kind of division that will swell that amongst normal women into a much larger movement." its too late after 50 years of "men are the enemy" woman hate men in high percentages. you only have to look at the relentless tv misandry to know this also the laws that are in female privilege. its not important if they are fake or real feminist the hatred against men is so intense it's irrelevant... please don't bother answering this unless you watch the vid provided!
Multicult and it's policy of mass-immigration has been in operation long before Merkel.
Immigration into Ireland for example began in mid 90's, under Bertie Ahern. Sticking with Irish case - it has been Irish male politicians and businessmen at forefront of destruction of Ireland through mass-immigration.

Same goes for EU, whole mass-immigration was thought up by men and implemented by them decades ago. You mention Merkel she herself was a communist so no surprise there. Yet Marine Le Pen wanted it stopped - a woman, yet French voted in a man - a male who is mass-immigration mad, just as Sarkozy was too.

Do not take your cue from what advertising and Hollywood and media like to pump out. The fact of the matter is men have treated women like shit. Rape stats in Ireland and violence toward women as well as serious bad casual abuse, general shitty attitudes, violence meted out to women on an everyday basis which you do not experience or hear about because we are males, especially those who reject male advances, husbands having affairs leaving their wives and kids in the shit, penniless etc, has led to a justified resistance to that, you are now seeing the fallout of all that. - either White maledom gets it's act together or the potent mix of that behaviour along with media/Hollywood propaganda, means no matter what you do, it's the end for White ethnicities.

Napper Tandy

PI Member
Your OP singles out 1 Gender.

There are Men over 50 buying Thai Brides.

A minority of Men over 50, a minority of Females in Hartstown & a large % of Sham Marriages from 2 specific Countries- some of the variables regarding this Miscegenation / "Blendocaust"...
There is one who posts his god shit theories here

Last edited:

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
The treason of Irishwoman Eamonn Ryan:

"we have to start planning for an island of 10 million people and among that bringing in people as refugees in scale"
- woman, Eamonn Ryan TD, speaking in Dáil

Last edited:

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
The treason of Irishwoman Simon Coveney TD

"In the next two years, Ireland will be welcoming I hope about 4,000 refugees...and when their families come with them which they will in many cases that figure could be somewhere between 10,000 and 12,000"
- woman Simon Coveney TD in Dáil.

Napper Tandy

PI Member

"In the next two years, Ireland will be welcoming I hope about 4,000 refugees...and when their families come with them which they will in many cases that figure could be somewhere between 10,000 and 12,000"

Why not the full quote
You racist Dolly Parton fan

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member

What a prick. And guaranteed not one of those useless TD's spoke against this crap.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
The treason of Irishwoman Philip Boucher-Hayes:

Investigative work that crossed the line into de facto support to get immigrant into Ireland.

Boucher-Hayes dedicated major focus to the story -- entitled Seeking Justice From The Justice Department.
https://www.herald.ie/news/mystery-of-rtes-investigative-unit-28004812.html

"Journalist Philip Boucher-Hayes has said on national radio within the last few moments that he personally interviewed Dr.Unokanjo in 2005 and that the doctor confirmed to him on tape that Ms.Izevbekhai DID have a child called Elizabeth in 2000 and that the child was healthy until he treated the child in 2004 for complications following female genital mutilation.

This tape has just been played on 2fm and will no doubt further complicate the matter."
http://www.sligotoday.ie/printable.php?id=3624

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/deportation-case-mother-had-fake-baby-death-papers-inquiry-told-26524089.html

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Why not the full quote
You racist Dolly Parton fan
His mention of Irish immigrants is completely separate to his statement of 10,000 to 12,000 non-Irish refugees coming in.

I see you also hate women by using female genitals to mean something derogatory (c*nt).

Define what you mean by racist?

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
What a prick. And guaranteed not one of those useless TD's spoke against this crap.
No Simon is a woman and to display our love for Ireland and Irish people and to win women to our cause we must call them c*nts. It shows how different we are to....Mo...ham...madans..........

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Multicult and it's policy of mass-immigration has been in operation long before Merkel.
Immigration into Ireland for example began in mid 90's, under Bertie Ahern. Sticking with Irish case - it has been Irish male politicians and businessmen at forefront of destruction of Ireland through mass-immigration.

Same goes for EU, whole mass-immigration was thought up by men and implemented by them decades ago. You mention Merkel she herself was a communist so no surprise there. Yet Marine Le Pen wanted it stopped - a woman, yet French voted in a man - a male who is mass-immigration mad, just as Sarkozy was too.

Do not take your cue from what advertising and Hollywood and media like to pump out. The fact of the matter is men have treated women like shit. Rape stats in Ireland and violence toward women as well as serious bad casual abuse, general shitty attitudes, violence meted out to women on an everyday basis which you do not experience or hear about because we are males, especially those who reject male advances, husbands having affairs leaving their wives and kids in the shit, penniless etc, has led to a justified resistance to that, you are now seeing the fallout of all that. - either White maledom gets it's act together or the potent mix of that behaviour along with media/Hollywood propaganda, means no matter what you do, it's the end for White ethnicities.
as usual you are of on a rant of your own beliefs. you haven't read my previous posts "
started (here see link) in the uk aka "capitalist economic" then t blair "political advantage" more voters, then all that religious supremacists stuff, then may merkel.. happy? all without a 1000 page thesis...:) British African-Caribbean people - Wikipedia
i suppose you didn't watch the video posted it's doesn't sound like it. why anyone would want to try and discus something with someone who can't comprehend what the other is saying is beyond me.. re the end for white people i think they will do as they have done in s africa ostracise mixed race people to preserve white culture! but you won't watch this either because you seem politically possessed!

Top Bottom