The treason of Irish women

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hear ye Cossack. There was a poster here called Ire-land and he left the Site because what was happening to the Country was literally driving him demented. I know how he feels. Sometimes I wish I was totally oblivious to what they're doing.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I hear ye Cossack. There was a poster here called Ire-land and he left the Site because what was happening to the Country was literally driving him demented. I know how he feels. Sometimes I wish I was totally oblivious to what they're doing.
Towards the end, he became so distressed that he turned on me, his old chara from the start. Definitely M K Ultra got the better of that fine Irish chap, a true Gael.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Well after your daily bottle of meths you usually are for a few hours Myles!

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well Dolittle, you were complaining about me not starting enough threads. 12 and a half thousand views and 170 replies ain't too shabby is it?

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
it's not just irish woman. merkel caused this when she made the biggest mistake of the 21st century by allowing Germany to be open to migrants. now treason may has committed treason by asking merkel if her brexit proposals are ok. the democratic vote and the uk parliament don't matter. may supports mass immigration "it's been good for the uk" . this isn't the behavior of men. their appears to be a fundamental difference. that has a great risk of destroying our country and society. they are ruthless in a different way and have no issue with violence when it suits them. that violence hasn't stopped when you read about everyone being coffee colored and open borders supported and written about by womyn. this is white genocide promoted by white womyn without regard of the sh1thole consequences! it's hard to see how they are supporters of whiteness, traditional ireland and cultural improvement. of course it not all but a dangerous cross section! unacceptable! Top 10 Reasons The Suffragettes Were Actually Terrorists - Listverse

Last edited:
The first thing we should do in Ireland is rid our Nation of the Jesus freaks both North and South .

Most ordinary people have no concept of what's happening to them. Ireland began to be flooded by foreigners from about 2006 on. There were foreigners here before then, but only in natural numbers. It took almost ten years for the average Irish person to realise what was going on - some still haven't. But now, even though more and more people are taking a look around and seeing that this is no longer what they thought of as Ireland - there is very little they can do about their situation. The elites have carried out a coup right under the people's noses.
Ireland was flooded with foreigners when the Norman English the Celts .Danes,Vikings and Spanish from the wrecked Armada arrived .So whats new.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Ireland was flooded with foreigners when the Norman English the Celts .Danes,Vikings and Spanish from the wrecked Armada arrived .So whats new.
it's going to be 40/50% of the population by around 2025 from all over the world. they will transform the country into something like london is now. go and live in london for a year see if you like that and stay safe! i lived in london and had acid thrown at me something that you don't (didn't) get in ireland

Top Bottom