The Tommy Robinson Thread

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Danny Tommo who organised the 20,000 strong FreeTommy rallies back in June and July has announced that rather than having and ad-hoc type of crowd milling around outside court that there was last week the that there will be a full scale rally with a stage/sound system/ international speakers outside court for Robinsons next appearance on the 23rd October

Watching this I feel like I have just been personally ordered to book off that day off holiday immediately so that I can be there.

Threads
If the demonstration looks like it will attract a significant number, the bastards will change the court date.
Exactly, this lad and a few others will be next to get banged up, it'll be a sort of internment.

If you're taking on the State, you'd want to be tough, you'd want to be prepared to lose a few people, and you'd want to be prepared to take a few with you.

Just by way of an observation.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
If the demonstration looks like it will attract a significant number, the bastards will change the court date.
Thats the first thing that came into my mind as well. When they announced that 23rd date for the next trial the date sounded provisional. Hopefully Robinsons legal team has got some more concrete assurances about the date since then.

Threads
Irish supporting this bigoted Brit mug, shameful.
Irish nationalists traditionally supported the natives, why not support English natives.

Yes it's true the English working class committed terrible atrocities the world over at the behest of their masters and hardly ever rebelled but I think if the English working class can get up a head of steam against their elite it may be a game changer.

Look at Brexit, first time in a long time many people, including fgers, are talking about a UI as a viable option ;)

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Irish nationalists traditionally supported the natives, why not support English natives.

Yes it's true the English working class committed terrible atrocities the world over at the behest of their masters and hardly ever rebelled but I think if the English working class can get up a head of steam against their elite it may be a game changer.

Look at Brexit, first time in a long time many people, including fgers, are talking about a UI as a viable option ;)
Tommy isn't exactly supporting the indigenous English working class though in an intelligent manner- this isn't to say that some Muslims in the UK along with the Soft Left, Blairites and Lib Dems as opposed to the Hard Left are not extremely problematic- and also has some really, really dodgy backers. Also a united Ireland in the EU is very different from an independent Ireland.

Why Tommy Robinson is Wrong

Threads
Tommy isn't exactly supporting the indigenous English working class though in an intelligent manner- this isn't to say that some Muslims in the UK along with the Soft Left, Blairites and Lib Dems as opposed to the Hard Left are not extremely problematic- and also has some really, really dodgy backers. Also a united Ireland in the EU is very different from an independent Ireland.

Why Tommy Robinson is Wrong
I don't disagree but I don't see it as a major reason to oppose Robo/Brexit, they're like, breaking the logjam :innocent:

Top Bottom