The Tommy Robinson Thread

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I have always wondered who the real Tommy Robinson was from whom "Tommy Robinson" derived his pseudonym. Well Ive just come across the real Tommy Robinbson talking for 2 or 3 minutes from 25 minutes in about an 1985 riot when Milwall played in Luton. So this just clears up the fact that there really was a real person called Tommy Robinson!!
At 27:50 is the real Cass. There's a film about him. Best football hooly film out there imo.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
At 27:50 is the real Cass. There's a film about him. Best football hooly film out there imo.
Yeah I saw that it, it was pretty good film, I guess its got the fact that it was about a real life guy going for it.
Id still say that The Football Factory was the best though. Green Street was rubbish IMO. Green Street 2 was even worse.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Here's the unedited (real) version. At the time of writing Tommy's unedited video has 3,300 likes and 48 dislikes. Sky's hatchet job has 636 likes and 5,600 dislikes. Needless to say Tommy's video allows comments but Sky's doesn't.

The Sjy News editing is reminiscent of this scene from the Simpsons

Anyway the long and short of it is that Robinson has announced he is going to take legal action against Sky News for misrepresenting what he said in their voiceover and he has the unedited video of the interview to prove that that is the case.

Threads
Yeah I saw that it, it was pretty good film, I guess its got the fact that it was about a real life guy going for it.
Id still say that The Football Factory was the best though. Green Street was rubbish IMO. Green Street 2 was even worse.
The Gary Oldman 80's film The Firm is the best Hollie film by a mile.

The Firm

Top Bottom