The Tommy Robinson Thread

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Lol at 40:45

So they put Tommy in a cage and parade him in front of the Muslim prisoners who shout death threats at him. He replies by shouting "Islam is a cancer and I'm the fu*king cure" and the Prison Authorities arrest him for "religious and racial hatred"!

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
One interesting fact to emerge in that interview is that (prior to his successful appeal) he had been told that after his eventually release he was told he would be banned from using the Internet for a certain length of time.
Which proves the point that this whole case was about silencing Robinson rather than justice being served in a contempt of court case.

The other thing that emerged is that his next project will be to produce documentaries about the cover-ups that allowed these Muslim rape gangs to operate with impunity for decades where he will identify the individuals involved in the cover-ups. These politically correct/corrupt individuals in the Government/ Local Authorities/ Social Services/ Police have somehow or other managed to remain anonymous up to this point. Well that anonymity is about to be removed.

2pacs

Donator
Premium Account
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd he's back !!

Here he is talking about joining UKIP, sounds like he's keen on joining if they let him in.
Seems that the UKIP National Executive Committee are going to decide tomorrow if the members of Ukip will be allowed decide if he can join.

Did he get to join?

OP
OP
Anderson

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
Tommy believes they want to send him back to prison. He looks quite think in the face from that video, I hope he is well.

Some other Tommy Vids

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Its as I predicted. The original court case due on the 4th Sept supposedly to hold a hearing on his contempt of court case was postponed as they realised they had no hope in hell of ever getting a conviction on the Contempt charges he was originally charged with.

So to avoid loss of face by officially acquiring him of that contempt charge they postponed the hearing to give them time to cobble together new charges to level at him.

The new charges are interesting because he is apparently being charged with hate crimes for stating facts about Islam and the rape gangs, those facts being that in the religion of Islam a Woman is viewed as an adult when she has her first period and the fact that the majority of these street rape gangs are Muslim.
I did read recently that legal guidance had been issued which state that you can be found guilty of a hate crime for having stated facts, I cant find a link right now, but I believe that this will be the first test case of someone tried for publicly stating facts.

If Robinson does end up in Prison over this then those massive regular FreeTommy rallies will restart. I quite enjoyed those rallies so Ill be going along to every one that is organised.

Its as I predicted. The original court case due on the 4th Sept supposedly to hold a hearing on his contempt of court case was postponed as they realised they had no hope in hell of ever getting a conviction on the Contempt charges he was originally charged with.

So to avoid loss of face by officially acquiring him of that contempt charge they postponed the hearing to give them time to cobble together new charges to level at him.

The new charges are interesting because he is apparently being charged with hate crimes for stating facts about Islam and the rape gangs, those facts being that in the religion of Islam a Woman is viewed as an adult when she has her first period and the fact that the majority of these street rape gangs are Muslim.
I did read recently that legal guidance had been issued which state that you can be found guilty of a hate crime for having stated facts, I cant find a link right now, but I believe that this will be the first test case of someone tried for publicly stating facts.

If Robinson does end up in Prison over this then those massive regular FreeTommy rallies will restart. I quite enjoyed those rallies so Ill be going along to every one that is organised.
I wouldn't be surprised if we see a State organised murder of Tommy by a 'white racist' type.

This seems quite like the laws in force in Germany and elsewhere that have seen people go to prison for stating facts that the court find inconvenient.

The courts are there to do the regime's bidding and so facts or not people will be crushed if they oppose the system.

Robinson is treading a very fine line, you take on the system at your peril.

Top Bottom