The Tommy Robinson Thread

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd he's back !!

Here he is talking about joining UKIP, sounds like he's keen on joining if they let him in.
Seems that the UKIP National Executive Committee are going to decide tomorrow if the members of Ukip will be allowed decide if he can join.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd he's back !!

Here he is talking about joining UKIP, sounds like he's keen on joining if they let him in.
Seems that the UKIP National Executive Committee are going to decide tomorrow if the members of Ukip will be allowed decide if he can join.

Bloody hell. If the establishment attacks on UKIP have been bad up to now, imagine the onslaught if Robinson joins. Do you reckon they will allow him to join?

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Bloody hell. If the establishment attacks on UKIP have been bad up to now, imagine the onslaught if Robinson joins. Do you reckon they will allow him to join?
Well its clear that the leader Gerard Batten wants him to join UKIP.
But that lot at the NEC who make the decisions are unlikely to want him to join, they are the crowd that rejected Raheem Kassam and Ann Marie Waters as leader and instead appointed Nuttal and then that other non entity bloke whose name I cant remember as leader instead.

I guess it depends if they see their (relatively) big jump in recent opinion poll ratings as being attributable to Gerard Battens leadership taking a position on the problems posed by the expansion of Islam and his support of Robinson or if they see that improvement of their fortunes as just being people unhappy with Mays mishandling of Brexit.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
Well its clear that the leader Gerard Batten wants him to join UKIP.
But that lot at the NEC who make the decisions are unlikely to want him to join, they are the crowd that rejected Raheem Kassam and Ann Marie Waters as leader and instead appointed Nuttal and then that other non entity bloke whose name I cant remember as leader instead.

I guess it depends if they see their (relatively) big jump in recent opinion poll ratings as being attributable to Gerard Battens leadership taking a position on the problems posed by the expansion of Islam and his support of Robinson or if they see that improvement of their fortunes as just being people unhappy with Mays mishandling of Brexit.
I reckon a lot of the UKIP members would like Robinson to join but, as you said, the NEC will probably see him as too toxic.

The Equaliser

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
I think Mr Robinson is looking for a political party to use as a vehicle to drive his own agenda.

If he is allowed membership, I think the grass roots of the party (dyed in the wool, purple rinse fucking tories) will up sticks and head back to the Conservative party.

As I have said before, I am not a fan of Mr Robinson, I don't deny his bravery (or ignore his stupidity at times). He is a symptom of the ills of UK plc.

Nigel Farage still wouldn't touch him with a shitty stick, and wisely so. Too toxic, too clumsy and too footballist tribal thuggery bollocks.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
I think Mr Robinson is looking for a political party to use as a vehicle to drive his own agenda.

If he is allowed membership, I think the grass roots of the party (dyed in the wool, purple rinse fucking tories) will up sticks and head back to the Conservative party.

As I have said before, I am not a fan of Mr Robinson, I don't deny his bravery (or ignore his stupidity at times). He is a symptom of the ills of UK plc.

Nigel Farage still wouldn't touch him with a shitty stick, and wisely so. Too toxic, too clumsy and too footballist tribal thuggery bollocks.
I get that, but didn't he leave the EDL because he wanted to shake off that image? He seems to have matured a lot since those days.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
After concluding their deliberations the UKIP NEC have decided that UKIP members will be given the opportunity to vote on whether Tommy should be allowed join the party.

Threads
with Banks heading for the Tories already... with him being made treasurer of the Thatcherite Conservative Way Forward.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
UKIP seems to be a right old clash of loyalties lately.

So two of their two big recent mega YouTube "celebrity signings" are Sargon of Akaad and Count Dankula. Those names might mean nothing to a lot of people but in the YouTuber world they are up their with the likes of Renaldo and Messi.

So here are the two of then pictured today with Nigel Farge along with another UKIP bloke, apparently all getting along like a house on fire.

But Sargon and Dankula are big pals of Robinson whereas Farage has now notably refused to come out and declare his support for Robinson,

So I do wonder whats this all about, it cant be a coincidence that the UKIP statement about Robinson occurred yesterday, are they trying to Barrage the Farrage into supporting Robinson?

Top Bottom