The Tommy Robinson Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 917
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 50K

Joe McKelvey

PI Member
I cant imagine he will be sent to Belmarsh.
He has being convicted of a civil offence so its more likely he will be sent to an open prison. Belmarsh is usually associated with people who have serious criminal convictions.
Just going on what your mob are claiming

Storybud2

PI Member
Journalism is now a crime ?

oooopppss,, REAL Journalism is a crime ,,

Lying FAKE NEWS Propaganda is a business these days,,

Journalist of the Year awards ?? FAKE NEWS STORY OF THE YEAR AWARDS,

How are the young English girl victims of the muslim Pakistani rape gangs doing ??

If we lose sight of those poor raped, abused , VICTIMS then the FAKE NEWS and LIBTARDS win ,,

Where the fook is the feminists ? the ME Too ? the wimmins rights advertising / political virtue signalers / politicians ?

Pakistani Muslim CHILD RAPING Gangs ARE FOOKING REAL in ENGLAND ,,

FAKE NEWS = Propaganda ,, this madness is still going on and will as long as open borders exist,, nationalism is the enemy,
which is ironic given the Brits Brexit plan,, will they start to have a border ?

Wolf

PI Member
Ach sure I know the story well. Tommy and his missus were coming home from a night out at 2am and were having a row when some hero stepped in and Tommy told him to do one. Yer man rugby tackled him and Tommy left him on his arse at which point the lad pulls a badge out and says he's a Copper. Nowhere did anyone in that case suggest Tommy laid a finger on his girlfriend (a woman who subsequently married him).

We all know Tommy's a rough sort from the Soccer hooly background FFS. But for people to just glibly call him a wife beater is disgraceful.
Any smear will do with these fucktards.
Full believers of the 'no smoke without fire' bullscutter.
Led by the nose....

Florence

PI Member
Ach sure I know the story well. Tommy and his missus were coming home from a night out at 2am and were having a row when some hero stepped in and Tommy told him to do one. Yer man rugby tackled him and Tommy left him on his arse at which point the lad pulls a badge out and says he's a Copper. Nowhere did anyone in that case suggest Tommy laid a finger on his girlfriend (a woman who subsequently married him).

We all know Tommy's a rough sort from the Soccer hooly background FFS. But for people to just glibly call him a wife beater is disgraceful.

I am currently reading Tommy's book - Enemy of the State. Its very interesting. The policeman (who may have been as drunk as Tommy was) thought that the woman with him was in danger due to the drunken row going on and he attacked Tommy to 'save' her. Tommy is only 5ft 6". Policeman have to be a certain height before they can apply for the force. As I understand it at no point did the policeman identify himself as a policeman. He ended up on the floor and Tommy admits he then kicked him which was wrong. That kick sealed his fate; he was convicted and lost an appeal.

GodsDog

PI Member
Are you suggesting it is wrong of Tommy to highlight Muslim Rape gangs?
Ask him about Israel's support for ISIS murderers and rapists in Syria. He's quite ok with that!

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
See he's wearing a badge in support of the Brit soldier who carried out Bloody Sunday. And so-called Irish patriots support this rat.
so called irish patriots support the british government legalising child killing in the 6 counties.
And what have you ever done big Joe? What have you done to get the Brits you keep banging on about out of Ireland?
Wore a crocodile suit to force the DUP to allow him to give blowies to the other lads in the cumann.