The Tommy Robinson Thread

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
PI Member
Political Irish
Threads
I greatly admire Tommy Robinson, he is a man despite fierce opposition challenges mainstream political debate. He has undergone victimisation not only from Jihadists, he has suffered at the hands of the far left and worse of all the British establishment using the British Police force. From being banned on Twitter to being attacked on the streets, Tommy has the courage to keep going.

I felt it was time we had a dedicated thread on Tommy, where we can discuss the activism he conducts in, and maybe just maybe he can inspire those of us in Ireland and around the world, to find the courage to stand up ourselves.

RedFusion

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I will be marching to Twitter HQ with Tommy from Speakers Corner on the 6th, the far left are planning on showing up to try stop it under the guise of fighting "hate".
I had the pleasure of meeting Lucy recently too.
Yummy!
Who is lucy?

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
I will be marching to Twitter HQ with Tommy from Speakers Corner on the 6th, the far left are planning on showing up to try stop it under the guise of fighting "hate".
Yummy!
You have bags of energy & enthusiasm.

Thousands of leaflets have to be delivered to get Candidates Elected.

Political Parties don't like scrappers plastered all over TV.

OP
OP
Anderson

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
PI Member
Political Irish
Threads
Yummy!
Did you meet Lucy and Tommy in any sort of official capacity IW? for Instance someone who is trying to get a grass roots movement like Tommy over in Ireland, or was it just to show support?

Good luck for the 6th, wish I could be there. Tommy has been served an injustice and I wish him and all the marcher's good luck and justice.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
You have bags of energy & enthusiasm.

Thousands of leaflets have to be delivered to get Candidates Elected.

Political Parties don't like scrappers plastered all over TV.
I doubt very much there will be a scrap this time, the Football Lads Alliance and everyone else is travelling for it.
The scruff will shout at a distance after the battering they got last weekend.
I can distribute leaflets anytime.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Did you meet Lucy and Tommy in any sort of official capacity IW? for Instance someone who is trying to get a grass routes movement like Tommy over in Ireland, or was it just to show support?

Good luck for the 6th, wish I could be there. Tommy has been served an injustice and I wish him and all the marcher's good luck and justice.
Yes I have met him, here and in UK.
I met Lucy last Saturday when I was doing the security.
I'll be at the front of the march or very near it with the FLA and others.
Most likely admiring Lucy from behind like a perv!

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
I knew you would do Leaflets anytime- you're committed.

Imagine Kevin Sharkey needed help & some good eligible Activists were precluded because the loony left succeeded in getting them into a Televised scuffle & he lost out on getting the Help...

Wnoa

PI Member
Threads
I like Tommy, I don't see him as a leader and he may not be perfect but he's fighting the good fight. He has a serious pair of balls on him and I greatly admire him for his persistence regardless of the incessant harassment by the authorities and constant physical threats.
Someone here I think rejects him on the basis of his working class background and lack of intellectual depth or sophistication but at this stage I don't think we're in the position to be choosy in that regard. Others reject him due to his position on Israel, personally I don't care about that.

Top Bottom