The Syraqi Civil War thread

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Sweet fucking Jesus give me strength!!

'White Helmets' of Syria awarded the prestigious Tipperary Peace Prize - Independent.ie

''The 'White Helmets' of the Syrian Civil Defence have been awarded the prestigious Tipperary Peace Prize.

The 2016 award will be given to the Syrian volunteers who have become world-famous for their fearless courage in trying to rescue people from bomb-shattered buildings in Syria's brutal civil war, sometimes while under artillery and aircraft fire.

In the prize citation, the organising committee said: "The award is a testament to the enormous bravery and courage shown by the 'White Helmets' who have saved more than 100,000 people, while upwards on 200 of the unarmed volunteers have lost their lives while saving others."

Representatives of the 'White Helmets' will travel to Tipperary next Wednesday to accept the award at a gala ceremony.

The Tipperary Peace prize ranks as Ireland’s outstanding award for humanitarian work.
It was presented to former US Secretary of State John Kerry last year.''

I see the that Indo is keeping new comments "pending" on that article. No doubt they are expecting an avalanche of truth about the real nature of this terrorist gang.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
What an embarrassment.

It's no wonder so many Irish people are confused about what's happening in Syria.

I think that's the idea a chara. You notice that the Indo didn't even allude to the well established fact that the White Helmets are a terrorist front operation.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
I see the that Indo is keeping new comments "pending" on that article. No doubt they are expecting an avalanche of truth about the real nature of this terrorist gang.
Yes that seems to be the way these days when outlets such as this spread their propaganda.

In the piece they even declare that John Kerry won 'the prize' last year, the same guy who's on record saying 'we watched ISIS grow from afar, but did nothing as we hoped they would force Assad to the negotiating (read surrender to Islamofascists) table'.

Words fail me..

I had actually never heard of duh Tipperary Peace Prize. And I still would've never have heard of it but for the planetary pyromaniac Kerry receiving his in person. Apparently it's been going on since 1983! Now the headchopper support team have theirs.

I'm now waiting for Ted Bundy's posthumous award for his contribution to women's rights!