The storm over Representative Ilhan Omar's supposed "anti-Semitism" in the United States.

parentheses

PI Member
I have been lectured on the evils of Somalis by an Iraqi who lived in Sweden,Tanzanian Catholic Nun and Ethiopian Christians- I won't repeat what they said because I want the forum to stay legal. The Mexico question is more complex.
I think the British explorer Burton went to Somalia in the 19th century. He found the Somalis were very violent. I think they had the habit of cutting off their enemies genitals

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well it is a big deal, in that it's further proof that she's a cafeteria Moslem and is even more full of shit. It makes her whining about the plight of Mohemmadans the world over when her family was seemingly thick as thieves with Siad Barre totally disingenuous.

I don't have anything against Soviet puppets like Siad Barre and Mengistu Haile Mariam. To me, they were just like Assad and Najibullah, in that they kept their countries stable and told religious nuts to mind their P's and Q's. Or else.
It is hard to get inside her mind. I would see a huge difference between being a Fascist and a Hitlerite. Very many English Catholics loved Mussolini until he got into bed so to speak with Hitler but even after that he had his defenders and usually they were not shunned until the out break of WWII- despite what the likes of creeps such as Daniel Johnson would like the peddle the real actual enemies of Italian Fascism within English were Hiberno-Catholics with the Crucifix on the wall and The Daily Worker cutting back on their small expenses to fund Republican Ultras over here. And even than their opposition was half hearted.

Hitchcock

PI Member
PI Member
You obviously have been on the far side of the moon if you don't know what's doing with her. Read up on it and opine after you've done your homework.
The poster posted a newpaper article, it is entriely appropriate to enquire as to the point the poster was attemtping to make. I'm sorry if the norms of discussion and debate have eluded you thus far.

Anglophile

PI Member
According to Linda Sarsour, Ilhan Omar wasn't aware of a thing called antisemitism until she became a legislator - and
that "white Jews" call her antisemitic just because she's Muslim..... :unsure:

Critics are raving over Linda Sarsour's new book!

"I cry every time" - Linda Sarsour.
"Heartbreaking, courageous, inspirational, moving!" - Linda Sarsour.
"Full of pain yet so much love and hope!" - Linda Sarsour.
"I enjoy the smell of my own flatulence" - Linda Sarsour.

Top Bottom