The storm over Representative Ilhan Omar's supposed "anti-Semitism" in the United States.

Storybud2

PI Member
how the fook did this clown get elected ? then I see Vlad, Higgins and the usual shitbag libtards getting sooooo much radical leftist
media support and I wonder ?

Money talks and propaganda costs money,, the retards and traitors just don't understand life on the other side of the tracks,

The middle classes haven't yet seen their property prices plummet ,, it is only a matter of time,,

I cannot wait to see it happen,, I will be there with popcorn and a deckchair,, laughing at these fooking retards,,

Cos they certainly haven't a fooking clue on everything else,, VLad and Harris should go down with Bertie as the
greatest ENEMIES of Irish Culture and IDENTITY since Cromwell, the greatest fooking scumbags in our history,

Notachipanoaktree

PI Member
No denying that, but Ethiopians have starved heretofore and thereafter.
Could you imagine the wall to wall shit we'd be living in now (pop 20 billion) if they didn't die (they need to die, too many eaters with no food of their own) and the fucking nightmare awaiting us now that they're not. This is what happens when the west dishes out valuable parchment to the sons and daughters of P&CS dummies, to low IQ office staff, invoice storage experts, to primary school teachers, and nurses.

Last edited:

Hitchcock

PI Member
PI Member
Could you imagine the wall to wall shit we'd be living in now (pop 20 billion) if they didn't die (they need to die, too many eaters with no food of their own) and the fucking nightmare awaiting us now that they're not. This is what happens when the west dishes out valuable parchment to the sons and daughters of P&CS dummies, to low IQ office staff, invoice storage experts, to primary school teachers, and nurses.
You need to lie down, get an education or give up the drugs, whatever it is please do it and stop posting this diarrhea, thanks.

Top Bottom