The storm over Representative Ilhan Omar's supposed "anti-Semitism" in the United States.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Somalis are well.....Go to Sweden. So I would regard Somalis who believed in staunch authoritarianism to raise their people up as good.
One can draw parallels between Somalis and Mexicans by and large. Giving them freedom
and then leaving them to their own devices is a bad idea, since they don't know how to behave and don't know what to do with it. They're much better off being underneath someone's boot.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
One can draw parallels between Somalis and Mexicans by and large. Giving them freedom
and then leaving them to their own devices is a bad idea, since they don't know how to behave and don't know what to do with it. They're much better off being underneath someone's boot.
Are mexicans that bad old bean - and if so - why?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have been lectured on the evils of Somalis by an Iraqi who lived in Sweden,Tanzanian Catholic Nun and Ethiopian Christians- I won't repeat what they said because I want the forum to stay legal. The Mexico question is more complex.

Last edited:

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Not all of them, of course, Sham, but they are peasants and are better off doing jobs in which they're told what to do (I'm quoting a Mexican illegal-alien activist who was interviewed by the Economist). Now, they are failing upwards into leadership roles for which they are not fit for purpose. At all.

Take California as an example. It's been a bastion of progressivism (formerly the better kind) for a century and when it was run predominately by whites or non third-worlders, it was the envy of the nation. Since the mid-60's and especially since the mid-80's when the peso was devalued and every Mexican man and his brother hopped the border, the demographics here have been radically altered for the worse. Just compare the racial/ethnic makeup of the legislature and bureaucracy and take a look at the alarming statistics, for instance highest taxes, highest median home price, worst roads, schools and state universities that have become a laughingstock, highest percentage of homeless...

Mexico borders California and most illegal aliens were brainwashed by their history teachers and politicians in Mexico that this state and many others is stolen territory and it is their duty to seize it again (reconquista) by stealth. 53% of third-generation Mexicans living here believe their loyalty to Mexico is more important than their loyalty to America.

This revanchist bullshit and their fervent belief in it is poison and they're part of the bomb that will soon go off.

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Though it wasnt noticed I was absent from this forum for a couple of days- I was in Romania vistiting a friend where I had again and again attempts to drill into that Romanian immigrants to the West are the scum of the earth. Someone even told me that Irish people are pathetic for not burning Romanians living here and this was an Orthodox Nun!

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Of course we noticed, Swords. I hope you enjoyed your holiday/respite.
It wasn't a respite- it was why are you not Orthodox Christian drilling? I came back with a laying on the beach to my sister's and the Palestinian Jewess's dramas all the place. There is no rest for the semi-wicked.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
They're also potential fifth-columnists and letting them serve in any branch of the armed forces (without an extremely thorough background check) is playing with fire. Camp Pendleton is in Oceanside, about an hour from the border and chances that these "Marines" were to a man Mexicans are very high.

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
They're also potential fifth-columnists and letting them serve in any branch of the armed forces (without an edtremely thorough background check) is playing with fire. Camp Pendleton is in Oceanside, about an hour from the border and chances that these "Marines" were to a man Mexicans are very high.

In all seriousness look into Cardinal Robert Sarah. In public he is the only adult in the room in the debates around mass immigration.

Anglophile

PI Member
Well it is a big deal, in that it's further proof that she's a cafeteria Moslem and is even more full of shit. It makes her whining about the plight of Mohemmadans the world over when her family was seemingly thick as thieves with Siad Barre totally disingenuous.

I don't have anything against Soviet puppets like Siad Barre and Mengistu Haile Mariam. To me, they were just like Assad and Najibullah, in that they kept their countries stable and told religious nuts to mind their P's and Q's. Or else.

Another Marxist who brought his country to it's knees.

Millions starved to death.:sick::oops::rolleyes:

Top Bottom