The storm over Representative Ilhan Omar's supposed "anti-Semitism" in the United States.

Hitchcock

PI Member
PI Member
lol.. and you think any of the Dem candidates represent them better? The Plantation Party are at war with each other and have Zero Candidates capable of beating Trump. Too bad. 4 more years.
Thre are some good people in the Democrats but the establishment who control the party will block them as they did with Saunders in 2016 - he had Trump's number and would have decisively beaten him. While not ruled out it's highly unlikely Trump will get a second term.

Anglophile

PI Member
Would those who so fervently support Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib's bill to boycott Israel, be just as passionate
if the bill was to support the right to call for a boycott of Muslims, Gays or African Americans?:unsure:

SenseofDoubt

PI Member
By all accounts she is a false leftist. She has close associations with the Muslim Brotherhood. It is said that it is an example of entryism. If you read between the lines she is following their agenda. That is what Trump is really calling her up on. He is being blunderbuss subtle on the issue.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Meh, I don't see this a big deal- not Mussolini's practice but Mussolini's theory can have a strong intellectual defence. Before my husband my one serious boy friend was an actual Fascist not as antifa define it but a real admirer of Mussolini and Mosley. He was not a "White Nationalist"- he was very much an English Civic Nationalist. He treated me and people in general with the utmost ethics. I think that very many aspects of Fascism as it actually was- and I am not talking about Hitlerism- would have been brilliant for Somalia.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Meh, I don't see this a big deal- not Mussolini's practice but Mussolini's theory can have a strong intellectual defence. Before my husband my one serious boy friend was an actual Fascist not as antifa define it but a real admirer of Mussolini and Mosley. He was not a "White Nationalist"- he was very much an English Civic Nationalist. He treated me and people in general with the utmost ethics. I think that very many aspects of Fascism as it actually was- and I am not talking about Hitlerism- would have been brilliant for Somalia.
Well it is a big deal, in that it's further proof that she's a cafeteria Moslem and is even more full of shit. It makes her whining about the plight of Mohemmadans the world over when her family was seemingly thick as thieves with Siad Barre totally disingenuous.

I don't have anything against Soviet puppets like Siad Barre and Mengistu Haile Mariam. To me, they were just like Assad and Najibullah, in that they kept their countries stable and told religious nuts to mind their P's and Q's. Or else.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well it is a big deal, in that it's further proof that she's a cafeteria Moslem and is even more full of shit. It makes her whining about the plight of Mohemmadans the world over when her family was seemingly thick as thieves with Siad Barre totally disingenuous.

I don't have anything against Soviet puppets like Siad Barre and Mengistu Haile Mariam. To me, they were just like Assad and Najibullah, in that they kept their countries stable and told religious nuts to mind their P's and Q's. Or else.
Shariah, the actual stuff has immense liberality when it comes to governmental forms, Catholicism has liberality of these matters despite what Sedes or some members of the SSPX will tell you. There is being oppressed justly and oppressed unjustly- if I was in charge of the North I would be incredibly loving to the Prods but a lot would see my love as the worst thing that struck them. Somalis are well.....Go to Sweden. So I would regard Somalis who believed in staunch authoritarianism to raise their people up as good.

Top Bottom