The storm over Representative Ilhan Omar's supposed "anti-Semitism" in the United States.

Anglophile

PI Member
Christian Land is pretty big too but i think we would object in Ireland if the argument was made that tomorrow we had to give up 90% of it to rastafarians and that this was ok because Christian land is so big.

The violations of human rights against the Palestinians occur in every area from abuses against personal property (theft) to torture, murder, denial of medical treatment, water rights, hunger, destruction of infrastructure, exile.

Though in Truth Jewish Land now encompasses North America and much of Europe, it is huge. So many dual citizens in Israel, tsk tsk

:ROFLMAO:

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As for the some people did something quote I doubt she believes the official story on 9/11- the fact that "Yazmina" said she does is proof that she is not a conservative Sunni, the only Muslims who believe the official story are total assimilationist bourgeois Libtards, if someone wears a hijab you can safely bet they don't believe it. Also "Islamophobia" is socially acceptable in a way that other similar things are not, and from what I can gather even more so in the USA than here, I hate going to dinner parties but I know when I go to them if I was to open up against Jews, Black lads or homosexualists the way that some people at them open up against Muslims I would be committing a major "faux pas". I would stress though that I am not for rolling out PC further as it leads to dishonesty all around- my mission in life is not to make the likes of Myles like Muslims, but I do see the hypocrisy. Knowing what I know also about Sweden I would be also very concerned about Somali immigration into Ireland.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Christian Land is pretty big too but i think we would object in Ireland if the argument was made that tomorrow we had to give up 90% of it to rastafarians and that this was ok because Christian land is so big.

The violations of human rights against the Palestinians occur in every area from abuses against personal property (theft) to torture, murder, denial of medical treatment, water rights, hunger, destruction of infrastructure, exile.

Though in Truth Jewish Land now encompasses North America and much of Europe, it is huge. So many dual citizens in Israel, tsk tsk

Notachipanoaktree

PI Member
This is what you get when you appoint a convicted criminal and colluder in child rape and murder to overthrow yet another country.

I fail to understand why this white people hating allah cock sucking disguised bitch can sit on a western investigation committee and make disparaging remarks about the people who give her freedom to exist in abject comfort and freedom which she, if she had her way would extinguish for all white people.

Nobody can find fault with him as long as she exists. Nobody.
Roll out the Halifax Gibbet.

Anglophile

PI Member
No Ilhan Omar, Jesus was not a "Palestinian" - he was a Jew born in Israel under Roman occupation.

You must learn some history.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No Ilhan Omar, Jesus was not a "Palestinian" - he was a Jew born in Israel under Roman occupation.

You must learn some history.
Most of the Palestinians are descendants of ancient Judeans- Palestine has changed very little biologically from Roman times. Before the days of Pan-Arabic speaking peoples nationalism it was the Bedouin in Palestine who were the Arabs and the Palestinians called themselves the Arabic for am ha'aretz which if you actually read your Talmud you would understand the significance of. The below are the descendants of the Sicarii and the followers of Simon Son of a Star:

Top Bottom