Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

The storm over Representative Ilhan Omar's supposed "anti-Semitism" in the United States.

James Dawson

PI Member
I'm against the 26 county free state.
In favour of a United Ireland I take it.

The threat to the ROI comes from within, i.e. the political class. I would say the opposite is true in Israel. Another reason to admire the Israeli model.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
In favour of a United Ireland I take it.

The threat to the ROI comes from within, i.e. the political class. I would say the opposite is true in Israel. Another reason to admire the Israeli model.

My loyalty is to the Irish Republic, not the Republic of Ireland.

bugs

PI Member
I was under the impression you believe that the "home" of the 'Palestinians' is Israel.
the home of the Palestinians is Palestine which is presently occupied by Israel .
the Palestinians are semitic and ARE local natives the Israelis are NOT local or native and 80% of them naturally have no semitic blood as they are from Russia mainly but also Poland and the remainder of eastern Europe and especially the US.
their prime minister looks like a polish man to any cop or taxi driver who are usually right and they would be right again as his is a Warsaw head as his father was a history professor at Cornell and he emigrated to Palestine when he was 6 years old from Poland .
he cannot leave his Warsaw head behind him before an interview he must bring it with him as he makes reference to a netahanu in the local records of 100 AD from his polish mouth and the casual observer thinks he has some local ancestry --he does not say my fathers name and mine is MILEOSKEY from the warsaw MILEOSKEYS and my dad thought it neat to express his polish NATHAN into Hebrew and you get NETANANU.
EVERYTHING IS FAKE --They are not local semitic jews----( who refer to them correctly as ALIENS ) and they persecute local jews who they refer to as ARAB JEWS or sub humans --the Israelis are the most anti-Semitic race on this earth by a million miles -they are the only people who murder thousands of semitic men woman children each year they also took the semitic jews to their supreme court to make them kill their semitic brothers the Palestinians which they refuse to do as their TORAH holy book does not permit it --however the Israeli TALMUD does permit this genocide and much more .
the head of the white house press corps for many years Helen Thomas said THEY SHOULD GO HOME TO POLAND RUSSIA AND THE US . that would solve it . slan bugs

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I'm an atheist, I don't take Theologians particularly seriously.

My most despised self-hating Jew is Noam Chomsky, specifically because of the influence he has had on the west, including me, until I woke up.
Noam Chomsky is a legend! One of many Jewish people I have a lot of admiration for.

James Dawson

PI Member
Noam Chomsky is a legend! One of many Jewish people I have a lot of admiration for.

Noam Chomsky has been hugely influential in convincing people (leftists) of white countries to hate themselves and their nations.

For this, he is going to hell.

Noam Chomsky of course himself is not white, he is Jewish.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Noam Chomsky has been hugely influential in convincing people (leftists) of white countries to hate themselves and their nations.

Well if that's what you take from his writings you must have very low self esteem!
And possibly poor comprehension skills!

Other people manage to read his well informed opinions regarding the evils of the US government, military, corporations and imperialism
and manage to take quite a different message to that!

James Dawson

PI Member

And he isn't taken seriously in Israel. The Israelis have more sense than to indulge a (n apparent) self-hater, excluding the leftist ones I suppose. Leftists are always the traitors in our midst. The useful idiots.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
And he isn't taken seriously in Israel. The Israelis have more sense than to indulge a (n apparent) self-hater, excluding the leftist ones I suppose. Leftists are always the traitors in our midst. The useful idiots.

Who is this "our" you're talking about? I didn't have you down for a Collectivist.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
IIRC Chomsky once attributed anti-racism and the fall of apartheid to capitalism.

He's good on media issues.

He blotched his copy book though by opposing the US withdrawal from Syria.

You'd want to be fairly weak minded and malfunctioning to be reduced to self hatred reading him though.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
IIRC Chomsky once attributed anti-racism and the fall of apartheid to capitalism.

He's good on media issues.

He blotched his copy book though by opposing the US withdrawal from Syria.

You'd want to be fairly weak minded and malfunctioning to be reduced to self hatred reading him though.

He was dreadful on Libya too - he actually believed that the "rebels" were middle class democrats rather than Jihadist gangsters.

James Dawson

PI Member
Who is this "our" you're talking about? I didn't have you down for a Collectivist.
We have to be collectivist now. Individualism only works in homogeneous societies. The 'left' of course also celebrates collectivism.. but not for the indigenous.. then it's seen as racist, phobic, supremacist etc.

Top Bottom