The storm over Representative Ilhan Omar's supposed "anti-Semitism" in the United States.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
What is Palestine, there is no country called Palestine, nor a Palestinian nationality.
There is no Jewish nationality which is the cause of so many problems in Palestine. Having a state is not necessary to be a nation however Zahir al-Umar basically dispels the myth you are pushing (not a modern historian- he died in the 18 th century).

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Someone against Jews and/or the state of Israel.. who is a Jew
I can understand why people would call Israel Shamir or Gilad Atzmon self hating Jews though it is a dodgy category but labeling people like Rabbis Daniel Boyarin and Yisroel Dovid Weiss is utterly retarded.

bugs

PI Member
Restricted
I support Israel's right to exist, you don't, that's fine. But just be honest about what your outcome entails.
I am not seeking argument not is this a closet form of abuse to another view i would truly like to know what you could possibly mean by * what your outcome means *
at first reading it suggests an favourable outcome is acceptable only for those who stole the land money and businesses and a normal middle class life .and made the.7million refugees looking at their own land from behind a fence. .if they get closer than 300meters to this fence teams of snipers have orders to shoot men wemon children anything that moves.
Does this sound like a favourable outcome to you. Slan denis

James Dawson

PI Member
I am not seeking argument not is this a closet form of abuse to another view i would truly like to know what you could possibly mean by * what your outcome means *
I was under the impression you believe that the "home" of the 'Palestinians' is Israel.