Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

The storm over Representative Ilhan Omar's supposed "anti-Semitism" in the United States.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
What is Palestine, there is no country called Palestine, nor a Palestinian nationality.
There is no Jewish nationality which is the cause of so many problems in Palestine. Having a state is not necessary to be a nation however Zahir al-Umar basically dispels the myth you are pushing (not a modern historian- he died in the 18 th century).

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Someone against Jews and/or the state of Israel.. who is a Jew
I can understand why people would call Israel Shamir or Gilad Atzmon self hating Jews though it is a dodgy category but labeling people like Rabbis Daniel Boyarin and Yisroel Dovid Weiss is utterly retarded.

bugs

PI Member
I support Israel's right to exist, you don't, that's fine. But just be honest about what your outcome entails.
I am not seeking argument not is this a closet form of abuse to another view i would truly like to know what you could possibly mean by * what your outcome means *
at first reading it suggests an favourable outcome is acceptable only for those who stole the land money and businesses and a normal middle class life .and made the.7million refugees looking at their own land from behind a fence. .if they get closer than 300meters to this fence teams of snipers have orders to shoot men wemon children anything that moves.
Does this sound like a favourable outcome to you. Slan denis

I am not seeking argument not is this a closet form of abuse to another view i would truly like to know what you could possibly mean by * what your outcome means *
I was under the impression you believe that the "home" of the 'Palestinians' is Israel.

Top Bottom