The storm over Representative Ilhan Omar's supposed "anti-Semitism" in the United States.

James Dawson

PI Member
what post?
Do mods mod mods?

Anyway, it doesn't bother me, and I'm not complaining.

When I use a term like 'Jew-Hater', I am actually being reactionary (FWIW).

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Do mods mod mods?

Anyway, it doesn't bother me, and I'm not complaining.

When I use a term like 'Jew-Hater', I am actually being reactionary (FWIW).
I've already reported it. should be sorted later.
Next time just hit the report button James ok?

James Dawson

PI Member
I've already reported it. should be sorted later.
Next time just hit the report button James ok?
Do I look like a snitch? 😉 lol That's a joke.

I'll bear in mind that the report button is there.. if I ever choose to use it.

James Dawson

PI Member
Do you understand the origins of the term Zionazi?

Do you understand the notion of a self-hating Jew?

Look, put yourself in someone's else's shoes, as I often do (to better understand a situation). I think if I was an Israeli I wouldn't be asking the army to go easy on them, and neither would you.

James Dawson

PI Member
Well we know what your outcome entails.

Mass killings, despair, destruction.
It's fortitude, and one can hardly blame them. Again, you're all full of shit in my opinion. You wouldn't be saying this stuff if it was Irish people facing the same threat. You'd be an Israeli then.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you understand the notion of a self-hating Jew?

Look, put yourself in someone's else's shoes, as I often do (to better understand a situation). I think if I was an Israeli I wouldn't be asking the army to go easy on them, and neither would you.
The second greatest Modern Orthodox Theologian of the 20 th century was a self-hating Jew? LOL. I have talked to some Jews in Balad which has been banned from running in elections recently, if I was a Palestinian Jew I hope I would be like them minus the hatred of European Jewry some of them have which while understandable is never the less I feel wrong. The whole "we understand Hitler" is to much for me.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
It's fortitude, and one can hardly blame them. Again, you're all full of shit in my opinion. You wouldn't be saying this stuff if it was Irish people facing the same threat. You'd be an Israeli then.
The major threat to Jews in Palestine is Zionism- renounce Zionism, get rid of the ruling class of East European Jews and integrate back in with the rest of the region is the road to lasting security.

James Dawson

PI Member
The second greatest Modern Orthodox Theologian of the 20 th century was a self-hating Jew? LOL. I have talked to some Jews in Balad which has been banned from running in elections recently, if I was a Palestinian Jew I hope I would be like them minus the hatred of European Jewry some of them have which while understandable is never the less I feel wrong. The whole "we understand Hitler" is to much for me.
I'm an atheist, I don't take Theologians particularly seriously.

My most despised self-hating Jew is Noam Chomsky, specifically because of the influence he has had on the west, including me, until I woke up.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
I'm an atheist, I don't take Theologians particularly seriously.

My most despised self-hating Jew is Noam Chomsky, specifically because of the influence he has had on the west, including me, until I woke up.
How do you define self-hating Jew?

James Dawson

PI Member
The major threat to Jews in Palestine is Zionism- renounce Zionism, get rid of the ruling class of East European Jews and integrate back in with the rest of the region is the road to lasting security.
What is Palestine, there is no country called Palestine, nor a Palestinian nationality.

Top Bottom