The storm over Representative Ilhan Omar's supposed "anti-Semitism" in the United States.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
She is obviously a bit of a gobshyte and I would be wary in general of Somalis after what an Iraqi family who lived around them in Sweden for a time and a Tanzanian Nun told me about them however she was being ridiculously right here. Basically she said on Twatter that support for Zionism in the US Congress and Senate is "all about the Benjamins" (a reference to one hundred dollar notes) and when asked to explain she stated "AIPAC" the main Zionist lobbying group who wield tremendous financial clout. People have reacted to this as if she had stated "Gas the Kikes!" or "Hitler had the right idea!" (actually a slogan of the "Israeli Black Panthers" who were a Sephardi Jewish group in the 1960s - they knew how to bait Ashkenazi and Yiddish Jews for definite). If anyone doubts the financial and political power of the Zionist lobby in Washington there is a ton of stuff about in on the Mondoweiss and Unz Report websites which are respectively left wing and right wing secular non-Zionist Jewish sites based in the United States.

Setantawatchl

DEPORTED
PI Member
Another anti Jew thread.
Your Avatar, most of your posts are anti Jew. You try to mask your obsessive hatred by pretending it's Zionists you don't like. You support the sinister BdS because like you their end goal is the anhillation of Israel and all the bloodshed that that would require.
It won't happen, all the BdS will achieve is receiving funds from the gullible.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Another anti Jew thread.
Your Avatar, most of your posts are anti Jew. You try to mask your obsessive hatred by pretending it's Zionists you don't like. You support the sinister BdS because like you their end goal is the anhillation of Israel and all the bloodshed that that would require.
It won't happen, all the BdS will achieve is receiving funds from the gullible.
LOL....I have a heroic Jewess in my avatar, how on earth did you reckon that it is anti-Semitic?

George Dillon

PI Member
For the first time ever, or perhaps since the 1950s, the last time when the US followed an even-handed policy in the Middle East, we are seeing elected representatives come forth who are articulate in interrogating the hold Israel exerts over American politics and foreign policy.
We'll soon see AAIPAC and its stooges squirm.

Stop the shooting and the bombing, Israel!

maupin

PI Member
Why would a Christian have a Jew as their photograph? Why would a Christian support a Liberal or Radical agenda? These are questions we must ask ourselves & perhaps upon answering, leave for a genuinely reactionary set of fora, namely Lumine Boreali.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Why would a Christian have a Jew as their photograph? Why would a Christian support a Liberal or Radical agenda? These are questions we must ask ourselves & perhaps upon answering, leave for a genuinely reactionary set of fora, namely Lumine Boreali.
Do you know who she is and why Setanta considers the avatar anti-Semitic?

Anyway while I am Theologically opposed to Rabbinic Judaism that does not mean that I hate Jews like you do.

George Dillon

PI Member
She is obviously a bit of a gobshyte and I would be wary in general of Somalis after what an Iraqi family who lived around them in Sweden for a time and a Tanzanian Nun told me about them however she was being ridiculously right here. Basically she said on Twatter that support for Zionism in the US Congress and Senate is "all about the Benjamins" (a reference to one hundred dollar notes) and when asked to explain she stated "AIPAC" the main Zionist lobbying group who wield tremendous financial clout. People have reacted to this as if she had stated "Gas the Kikes!" or "Hitler had the right idea!" (actually a slogan of the "Israeli Black Panthers" who were a Sephardi Jewish group in the 1960s - they knew how to bait Ashkenazi and Yiddish Jews for definite). If anyone doubts the financial and political power of the Zionist lobby in Washington there is a ton of stuff about in on the Mondoweiss and Unz Report websites which are respectively left wing and right wing secular non-Zionist Jewish sites based in the United States.
bringing those two yound speakers to our attention,

Many thanks, Madame, for bringing those two articulate young speakers to our attention.
What are their names?
I especially liked the lad in the Republican cap.