The state of South Africa, riches to rags.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member

Arnie gets double jumping kicked in the back by some african savage, about a minute in, while in south africa, far play to him at 71 he looked unphased by it, the scum bounced off him and hit the floor.

Edit.

More on it, he was at the arnold classic event and was asked to video a skipping competition, the nutter shouted after, "help me i need a lamborghini", sums up the place really, couldnt make that shit up.
the ongoing attacks! Thief almost Tasered after trying to steal Arnold Schwarzenegger’s bike

Storybud2

PI Member
He was a Bolshevik.
an actual terrorist, , a chancer and left behind a legacy that let the criminals like Zuma and Ramaphosa run riot,
his links to pure SCUM like Arafat and Castro are there for all to see, it is not fake news, he really did consort with
other murdering scum like Gaddafi and Suharto and took millions of dollars from them,,

Ireland has double the tourist numbers of S.A. and their numbers are declining ,, hmmm ? forget the excuses
about open Skies, water shortages,, it's about not getting murdered,,,

It's on my Bucket list of places to not visit,, India, Pakistan, Luton, Portlaoise, Saudi Arabia, L.A, etc,,

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
an actual terrorist, , a chancer and left behind a legacy that let the criminals like Zuma and Ramaphosa run riot,
his links to pure SCUM like Arafat and Castro are there for all to see, it is not fake news, he really did consort with
other murdering scum like Gaddafi and Suharto and took millions of dollars from them,,

Ireland has double the tourist numbers of S.A. and their numbers are declining ,, hmmm ? forget the excuses
about open Skies, water shortages,, it's about not getting murdered,,,

It's on my Bucket list of places to not visit,, India, Pakistan, Luton, Portlaoise, Saudi Arabia, L.A, etc,,
Agree with that except Gadaffi.

Top Bottom