The state of South Africa, riches to rags.

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Someone posted a fantastic doc on this here a while back, I'll try and find it for you.
This is a fantastic documentary linked below, I don't think I have ever felt so much sympathy for a man put into a situation like the unfortunate Canadian General was. I wouldn't be a fan of officer hierarchy, but, he genuinely struck me a noble and honorable man, doing his best in an appalling situation.
His book showed up the impotence of the UN.
He could see a genocide coming and constantly asked for reinforcements
He suggested a Battalion of troops, just over 500 men which could have secured Kigali. After than he could secure the rest of the country.
That bastard who was feted by the media simply because he was the first black Sectary General of the UN, Kofi Atta Annan ignored him, Annan like Mary Robinson and Mandela was a member of the "Elders", their hands must get tired from being photographed held inside their jackets, aka hidden hands.
This is the same time frame as Srebrenica.
The book is even more harrowing, one episode talks about when the genocide started there were a lot of Tutsi refugees crowded into the main Cathedral in Kigali, Dallaire being completely overstretched and unaware of just how bad things were, detached two unarmed Polish Officers to monitor the church for the night, a not uncommon thing for the UN to do, show off its moral authority, to deter militant activity, eg I have sat on the roof of schools in south Lebanon with a UN flag, etc, anyway during the night several pickups arrive full of Interhamwe Militia who held machetes up against the poor UN observers throats and force them to watch the whole Church being butchered.
The name of the book is Shake hands with the Devil, and he actually probably with reason enough believes he met the Devil in person in Rwanda.
There is a photograph in the linked documentary of a militia man with a machete in hand looking at the camera, and he does indeed look possessed.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
This is a fantastic documentary linked below, I don't think I have ever felt so much sympathy for a man put into a situation like the unfortunate Canadian General was. I wouldn't be a fan of officer hierarchy, but, he genuinely struck me a noble and honorable man, doing his best in an appalling situation.
He suggested a Battalion of troops, just over 500 men which could have secured Kigali. After than he could secure the rest of the country.
That bastard who was feted by the media simply because he was the first black Sectary General of the UN, Kofi Atta Annan ignored him, Annan like Mary Robinson and Mandela was a member of the "Elders", their hands must get tired from being photographed held inside their jackets, aka hidden hands.
The book is even more harrowing, one episode talks about when the genocide started there were a lot of Tutsi refugees crowded into the main Cathedral in Kigali, Dallaire being completely overstretched and unaware of just how bad things were, detached two unarmed Polish Officers to monitor the church for the night, a not uncommon thing for the UN to do, show off its moral authority, to deter militant activity, eg I have sat on the roof of schools in south Lebanon with a UN flag, etc, anyway during the night several pickups arrive full of Interhamwe Militia who held machetes up against the poor UN observers throats and force them to watch the whole Church being butchered.
The name of the book is Shake hands with the Devil, and he actually probably with reason enough believes he met the Devil in person in Rwanda.
There is a photograph in the linked documentary of a militia man with a machete in hand looking at the camera, and he does indeed look possessed.

Thanks for that, will watch it tomoro, not really sundayish viewing I'd imagine. As for Robinson, she is the worst specimen ever to have been spawned on this island and I'm including everyone there. She was banging on about Articles 2 and 3 back in the 70's ffs, and she only out of college. Now she's building a museum to herself up in Mayo. Complete narcissistic Dolly Parton fan.

Arnie gets double jumping kicked in the back by some african savage, about a minute in, while in south africa, far play to him at 71 he looked unphased by it, the scum bounced off him and hit the floor.

Edit.

More on it, he was at the arnold classic event and was asked to video a skipping competition, the nutter shouted after, "help me i need a lamborghini", sums up the place really, couldnt make that shit up.

Last edited:

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
How was South Africa riches for the majority? And if it's only the minority you're interested in - well then South Africa is still a land of riches for the minority.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

Arnie gets double jumping kicked in the back by some african savage, about a minute in, while in south africa, far play to him at 71 he looked unphased by it, the scum bounced off him and hit the floor.

Edit.

More on it, he was at the arnold classic event and was asked to video a skipping competition, the nutter shouted after, "help me i need a lamborghini", sums up the place really, couldnt make that shit up.
this is what low iq actions are like!

Jim

PI Member
Arnold gets attacked in South Africa ? doesn't everybody get attacked there ?
Why should he have special privileges, he is old white man , good enough reason to attack him .Lucky he was was not on a farm at the time. Welcome to the "rainbow nation".

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

Certain members of the UN Security Council were up to their necks in the whole thing - as they were in Libya in 2011.

Top Bottom