• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The state of Irish Journalism - Lets call them out

jpc

PI Member
May 7, 2018
These Woke,Pinkos ,"pseudo-journalists" are so "with it" that if a big fact jumped up and bit them on their noses they would not get it.You can show a man, point him in the direction where the truth is and lead him to the water, but he has to drink it himself.I may drink it and see the truth before my very eyes, because my blinkers have been removed.Pseudo-journos like McDermott are there to push the agenda NOT the truth.
The Editor has taught these pseudo-journalists a valuable lesson, give me an article that suits my agenda and political views or sling your hook somewhere else.If the editor disapproves there is no money for the article submitted.All these pseudo-journos are freelancers, the online magazine is there on the cheep, cheep as the budgie says.
Apparently there are bots that can write articles of a reasonable quality.
It trawls the internet for articles to write and support an article narrative.

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Sep 6, 2018
Is what McDermott wrote true?
His article makes several assertions which contradict the claim that RTE are in the pay of certain MNCs.

Either RTE is the pay, or not in the pay, of certain MNCs.

Is his article correct?

Sep 15, 2020
Is what McDermott wrote true?
His article makes several assertions which contradict the claim that RTE are in the pay of certain MNCs.

Either RTE is the pay, or not in the pay, of certain MNCs.

Is his article correct?
I don't think it matters whether its true. Who really cares, we know these people are connected in some way. The point is that Mcdermott constantly jumps to defend the monolith establishment. The pathetic weasal that he clearly is.

TheKing

King of Fine Gael
PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
www.finegael.ie

whyfillaw

PI Member
Aug 3, 2018
I filled in this morning on my phone the www.rte.ie/haveyoursay survey they are pushing on the wireless since mid feb.
God Almighty , was I in for a shock when I scrolled through the questions .
A lot of questions were about , gender,sexuality,religion, age.
A set questions with very limited choice range of opinions.
About 3 textboxes where the public write in their own opinions with no "leading questions" pointing one to the answer ORE TEE EEE want to hear/read.
Most questions I had to tick Can't Say /Don't want to say box as I found the options given as not appropriate.
THe questions of Factual News and Information I passed over.
There was way too much suggestions / leading questions on Diversity (Ethnic Minority Euphemism used by ORE TEE EEE)
which I only ticked Not Important at all button options for.
It is a terrible Opinion Survey and It is designed in such a way that it affirm ORE TEE EEE biased opinions and leaves them stuck in the same "disconnected GloboHomo Pinko Liberal ,leftie Bias" they have been stuck in.
It will not make a jot of difference , the survey is a poor affirmation piece of Krap.

xtasy90s

PI Member
Feb 3, 2021
Eventhough Brenda Power is a journo and has to stick within the narrative to a certain degree, she is more honest than most...

Top Bottom