• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The state of Irish Journalism - Lets call them out

whyfillaw

PI Member
Aug 3, 2018
Being such a "Mr Know-It-All" , I would have thought Plonker Pat the Plank could "preach to the Nation" free-style and tell us all to "Obey his Commands and Advice ".He has lost the run of himself and is an "irritant , annoyance to anyone who thinks Plank is giving out good advice".He is there to do his Boss's bidding and "play the game, give the audience the Spiel that is written down on paper for him to read out" .A Pensioner who has lost all credibility among the audience , and is just parroting what the show producer whispers in his ear.
A greedy beyond belief self-deluded pensioner who will probably die on his way to the studio, in the studio, or on his way home from the studio.
Poor Plank needs the money on top of his pension , to pay for his legal expenses and a lifestyle that he thinks he is entitled to , just as someone else's land was also his entitlement. No 3rd world scamster refugees or Direct Provision Centres around his gaffe , but ok all around our neighbourhood ,The Little People Not Leprechauns. A hypocrite, virtue signalling Gombeen ,very common among the Posh D4 residents.

whyfillaw

PI Member
Aug 3, 2018
Regina Doherty on the morning pushing the women victim narrative. Pure propaganda
Poor Regina, so desperate to be relevant and not to be "Regina Who??" .
Another "BandWagon Jumper" and that BandWagon just keeps extending , so more "forgotten Whos??" can jump aboard to get their names out there again.Very Surprised how Stumm that Dragon Lady "IWanna Baa-Chick" is on the whole Baby-Mother Homes Commission Report.

Sep 15, 2020
Another "BandWagon Jumper" and that BandWagon just keeps extending , so more "forgotten Whos??" can jump aboard to get their names out there again.Very Surprised how Stumm that Dragon Lady "IWanna Baa-Chick" is on the whole Baby-Mother Homes Commission Report.
The baby mother thing is a distraction, and a way to further denigrate conservative Ireland.

These politicians and lackies couldn't give a monkey's about justice and morality.

blue velvet

PI Member
PI Member
Feb 15, 2019

Awful wagon. Was supposed to be on the conservative flank of FG. Last seen pushing gender bending for under 16's.

No principles at all. Sadly has availed of the Seanad safety net. Basically social welfare for unelected politcians.

whyfillaw

PI Member
Aug 3, 2018
Awful wagon. Was supposed to be on the conservative flank of FG. Last seen pushing gender bending for under 16's.

No principles at all. Sadly has availed of the Seanad safety net. Basically social welfare for unelected politcians.
this Social Welfare allowance must be the most ostentatious in the world and what does one have to show that one is seeking gainful employment while on this benefit from lower paid ordinary taxpayers?
I could gladly sign on for this benefit ONLY IF I HAD POLITICAL CONNECTIONS

SenseofDoubt

PI Member
Apr 14, 2017
I would strongly advise having a sick bag at a convenient distance if you have the stomach to endure the Irish media's coverage of the Biden inauguration on Wednesday.
RTE were this evening propagandising about Biden's Irishness and love of Ireland. They also mentioned Irish Americans in his cabinet. Besides the odious Samantha Power there are not many. Barrell scraping was required.

It is going to get worse and worse. Do yourselves a big favour and steer clear of the Irish media for a while.

Sep 15, 2020
I would strongly advise having a sick bag at a convenient distance if you have the stomach to endure the Irish media's coverage of the Biden inauguration on Wednesday.
RTE were this evening propagandising about Biden's Irishness and love of Ireland. They also mentioned Irish Americans in his cabinet. Besides the odious Samantha Power there are not many. Barrell scraping was required.

It is going to get worse and worse. Do yourselves a big favour and steer clear of the Irish media for a while.
I stuck on Brendan o connor this morning for half an hour. It made me physically nauseous

Polyco

PI Member
Mar 28, 2020
The indo had a front page splash about lockdowns extending to April, right opposite the story of one of the 'babies' who was noting that her mother didn't have anyone to hold her hand during labour. Harrowing indeed, but then, so are the stories of thousands who must have died far away and totally isolated from their families during the covid scam. To be polite, the irony must have escaped the indo editors! Will we have to wait another 50 years before hearing about them?

whyfillaw

PI Member
Aug 3, 2018
I stuck on Brendan o connor this morning for half an hour. It made me physically nauseous
BBC Radio 4 on saturday morning till lunchtime would be a better choice.I like the sketch shows they have on Sats, it is
a different league to ORE TEE EEE and its stale format stuck in the 1980s talking shop.
Old Maid Marian and Useless Margaret Curley only had "their class of guests on" and it was predictable , boring and not enlightening in any way.B.O'C.
I'm sure will only have the "guests his producer" selects for airtime , namely Male,From Within the Pale and middle Class with connections to ORE TEE EEE or the Political Ruling Class or multi-millionaire from the Business or entertainment industry.
They would not invite on Little People Not Leprechauns, they would contaminate the air the ÉLITE would need to breathe in , in the ORE TEE EEE studio.

Top Bottom