• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The state of Irish Journalism - Lets call them out

Karloff

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Hozier is "another Preacher from the same CHurch as Mr.Bon*****X.
Why do people have to start "preaching just because one performs on stage as a living".
We had St.Bob preaching before and during Live Aid/Band Aid quickly followed by Mr.Bon****x , who is the "self -Appointed spokesman for Africa " and its self-inflicted problems of corruption,bad governance,war,famine,migration etc.
Hozier has picked up baton from Mr.Bon*****x and now he is another "preacher of Libretard,GloboHomo, Mass Immigration, Debt Forgiveness,Foreign Aid Contribution .....etc " on behalf of Africa.
He probably lives in a plushy , posh part of Dublin with no Coloured Third World Scamsters in Direct Provision Centre nearby.
"Do as I say, Not as I do" , seems to be these Hypocrites motto and we are the Little People Not Leprechauns who have to live among these Scamsters and "grin and bear " the destruction of close knit society and the consequences of layabouts , crime, accusations of racism and prejudice thrown at us now daily".

Never heard of this Hozier fellow but everybody knows all musicians must be online with the Globo agenda. Ireland is a small country and you can't get lost and make up your own mind and find a space to defend your own positions and also get what you need for your success (Access to media etc). It's why many Irish went to Britain, to get lost and find themselves.

blue velvet

PI Member
PI Member
Feb 15, 2019
It's gotten to 24/7 C19 propaganda broadcasting by RTE.

Practically every programme has become permeated with C19 content. A lot of which is uncontested comment. One could call it Dogma at this point.

Tubridy has all but turned the LLS into 'Friday Night Covid-19'

How anyone could endure such government drivel is beyond me.

jpc

PI Member
May 7, 2018
Thursday's edition of the Last Word on Today FM.

Matt Cooper interviewing a GP.
The subject?
Reminding listeners about the symptoms of C19:rolleyes:

Interview progresses - "C19 has 'flu like symptoms...........................?"
Reply "yes, but C19 can show the same symptoms as...........................................................a cold!"

Cooper and this GP go on to explain that even having a cold a patient must assume that they have C19!
Crazy stuff

WFT

"How do I know I have Covid"
"Irelands most cutting edge current affairs show"
What a smug self regarding tosser.
And that scofflaw tone of voice!

jpc

PI Member
May 7, 2018
Look at these comments 👎Wtf is wrong with these utter bastards. Implying that freezing or burning people for having a gathering is justified.

Sick libtard freaks.

Screenshot_20210109-003837_Chrome.md.jpg
So that Justice for George meeting.
I presume that's what they are commenting on.
Disgraceful!

NiceNin

Staff member
PI Member
PI Member
May 26, 2018
Look at this beauty from Mark Beaumont published in NME this week.

"Alternatively, you could save yourself all this inevitable stress and heartache, leap straight to the acceptance stage and cut them cleanly out of your listening habits from the off. Consider their early albums as a wistful folly of your youth, but listen to the music they inspired instead. It’s the fast track to aural denazification, and boy, it feels good."

whyfillaw

PI Member
Aug 3, 2018
tonight's panel of "Guests", just leaves me wondering WTF? If it is not Covid-19 Propaganda Régime BS , what could possibly be worse?? Yes,it is actually worse and a collusion conspiracy at that involving Church and State(Doctors,Gardai, solicitors ......etc) Mother and Baby Homes Horror SHow 1922-1998.

I shall be watching An Western on TG4 or a Movies4Men spaghetti Western with all its inadequacies of poor dubbing,terrible sound Fx (especially the fight sequences ), shoddy sets , poor continuation editing etc.Some of them are so bad the dubbed voice speaks while the actors' lips are closed. The Django series with Franco Nero and others were really poor, a sort of clone of the Clint Eastwood character from the "For a few Dollars More/The Good ,The Bad and the Ugly /A fistful of Dollars " series that were shot in the mid 1960s.
If the films on are really poor , I shall just wash and colour my hair as usual for Fri night or just touch up the grey hairs.

congress_tart

PI Member
Jun 12, 2019
No token diverse background guest whining about racism, wanting to be treated specially etc?
How very racist!!!

blue velvet

PI Member
PI Member
Feb 15, 2019
Plank begins his radio show most days with a half-hour cosy chat with his mate Luke O'Neill. It'd drive you to Marty in the Morning.

Yeah, Luke and Plank are great buddies. Like with Tubridy, what would possess someone to subject themselves to this.

Of course Luke wouldn't even be on Plank if he had stuck to his original position on masks and continued to say that they were useless after the government had mandated their use in August.

He's more concerned with backing the official narrative than actually being a man of science and asking questions.

Top Bottom