Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The state of Irish Journalism - Lets call them out

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Apparently "White Supremacy" is a big problem in Ireland.

The male version of McHugh 🤦🏻‍♂️
Trying to stay relevant and of-course this late night tweet get a whole article with buzzwords thrown in for good measure.
White, supremist, far right, fascist, neo-fascist, Knencho.

Until we as a national (and global) community take seriously the growing threat of neo-fascism and white supremacy and bring ourselves to investigate our own unobserved ethno-nationalistic sentiments this problem will only worsen with time

They'll never get it, will they? You lit the fire, we're simply reacting to it. If you keep throwing on more fuel, our reactions will continue to get stronger and stronger. These people and their ideology are honestly to blame for the vast majority of the problems of the modern world, not the right.

mikeo

PI Member
They'll never get it, will they? You lit the fire, we're simply reacting to it. If you keep throwing on more fuel, our reactions will continue to get stronger and stronger. These people and their ideology are honestly to blame for the vast majority of the problems of the modern world, not the right.

They don't get it, cause they don't want to get it..

mikeo

PI Member

Being Churlish is the least of this clown's problems.

It really is incredible..

It's like he (they)...just realized that Ethnic IRISH People are white ...🙄

And they won't be satisfied until you have the attitude of Apologizing for it 24/7

Rose

PI Member
Being Churlish is the least of this clown's problems.

It really is incredible..

It's like he (they)...just realized that Ethnic IRISH People are white ...🙄

And they won't be satisfied until you have the attitude of Apologizing for it 24/7
Are there lots of old folks in the US contracting covid after the vaccine or are the doctors continuing to prescribe hdroxycloroquine? When the virus initially broke out a couple of friends got it bad in Spain they were successfully treated with hyrdroxycloroquine for pneumonia. Subsequently the gov declared hyrdroxy not suitable and a dr. could lose their license for using it just recently the second biggest producer of hydroxycloroquine was blown apart in Taiwan? Are there alot of post vaccinated elderly dying in US or is the take up as low as they say?

mikeo

PI Member
Are there lots of old folks in the US contracting covid after the vaccine or are the doctors continuing to prescribe hdroxycloroquine? When the virus initially broke out a couple of friends got it bad in Spain they were successfully treated with hyrdroxycloroquine for pneumonia. Subsequently the gov declared hyrdroxy not suitable and a dr. could lose their license for using it just recently the second biggest producer of hydroxycloroquine was blown apart in Taiwan? Are there alot of post vaccinated elderly dying in US or is the take up as low as they say?

They're just really starting the vax Launch, so it's too early to say.
( Not that I trust whatever they say about pretty much anything.🤨)

It's interesting that you bring up the Hydroxy.
I just spoke to a guy yesterday, first time in 2yrs or so. He is a super traditional Catholic...Very politically aware..was a big Ron Paul supporter, anyhoo...he has been able to access Hydroxy from Ali Baba...Chinese produced...and which has been more effective than the U.S. brand...
He also heard, what I've heard about the protocol of keeping our immune system up..with Vitamin D..C....zinc....and cuercitin.
You have to find out specific dosages though .
Some vitamins, you have to be careful about takin too much of. You know that I'm sure.
Personally, I'm not taking any vacine for now. Going to hold off as long as I can.

It's incredible how they are pushing Covid terror over here, though. Every freakin local newscast starts off..'How many positives...hospitalised... the death toll of the country.
They never tell how many people recover..recover at home..never knew they even had it...etc.
The sickness is real of course ...but their agenda of getting everyone vexed thru terror tactics...so obvious...

whyfillaw

PI Member

Hozier is "another Preacher from the same CHurch as Mr.Bon*****X.
Why do people have to start "preaching just because one performs on stage as a living".
We had St.Bob preaching before and during Live Aid/Band Aid quickly followed by Mr.Bon****x , who is the "self -Appointed spokesman for Africa " and its self-inflicted problems of corruption,bad governance,war,famine,migration etc.
Hozier has picked up baton from Mr.Bon*****x and now he is another "preacher of Libretard,GloboHomo, Mass Immigration, Debt Forgiveness,Foreign Aid Contribution .....etc " on behalf of Africa.
He probably lives in a plushy , posh part of Dublin with no Coloured Third World Scamsters in Direct Provision Centre nearby.
"Do as I say, Not as I do" , seems to be these Hypocrites motto and we are the Little People Not Leprechauns who have to live among these Scamsters and "grin and bear " the destruction of close knit society and the consequences of layabouts , crime, accusations of racism and prejudice thrown at us now daily".

Rose

PI Member
They're just really starting the vax Launch, so it's too early to say.
( Not that I trust whatever they say about pretty much anything.🤨)

It's interesting that you bring up the Hydroxy.
I just spoke to a guy yesterday, first time in 2yrs or so. He is a super traditional Catholic...Very politically aware..was a big Ron Paul supporter, anyhoo...he has been able to access Hydroxy from Ali Baba...Chinese produced...and which has been more effective than the U.S. brand...
He also heard, what I've heard about the protocol of keeping our immune system up..with Vitamin D..C....zinc....and cuercitin.
You have to find out specific dosages though .
Some vitamins, you have to be careful about takin too much of. You know that I'm sure.
Personally, I'm not taking any vacine for now. Going to hold off as long as I can.

It's incredible how they are pushing Covid terror over here, though. Every freakin local newscast starts off..'How many positives...hospitalised... the death toll of the country.
They never tell how many people recover..recover at home..never knew they even had it...etc.
The sickness is real of course ...but their agenda of getting everyone vexed thru terror tactics...so obvious...
Interesting check out the falling death rate and rising recovery rate in Bolivia since they legalised the cure. I knew JacMa the billionaire CEOofalbaba is a great man.. Thanks for the info. Fear will kill you and wrech your immune system vit d,c zinc are great. Healthy greetings to you and your family.

Top Bottom