• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The Solar Eclipse in the United States

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Well I am going on my walk now so I will keep my eyes closed. I get a 67% partial up here at max. I will leave the dog at home, so he loses out

Superhans

Administrator
What strikes me about this eclipse is how the Americans think it's all about them! You would think they were the first and last people to ever witness such a thing!

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
It's mostly over North America though isn't? Is it? We only get a hint of it in this neck of the woods. I wonder is there any astrological significance about it in the context of Trump's America?

2pacs

Donator
PI Member
It's mostly over North America though isn't? Is it? We only get a hint of it in this neck of the woods. I wonder is there any astrological significance about it in the context of Trump's America?
Seen all sorts of stuff like Nostradamus predictions etc, in the end, it will all result in a bit of fun for about 3 minutes then back to tearing each other part over in the US.

D

Deleted member 128

Non Registered Member
I'm watching it on Sky News and Kay Burley is like a 4 year old :angry:

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
What strikes me about this eclipse is how the Americans think it's all about them! You would think they were the first and last people to ever witness such a thing!
The country that's home of the National Football League 'World Champions', the National Basketball Association 'World Champions', and the World Series of Baseball, and you're surprised by this? :D

Top Bottom