The Slow death of Politics.ie

Mowl

PI Member
I didn't know The OD belonged to the Society of Obsequious Submissives (SOS) politics.ie clique. The SOS made a pact in a - by invitation only - private group if one was threatened, they would all close ranks. A poster called Lxxxxxxx exposed this. He left that group absolutely repulsed by these people.

It's not a fair website.

Some politics.ie mods think they are morally superior to politicalirish. What BS spin.

As for The OD's muteness around you on politics.ie's sister site, I think people fear you Mowl - they say 'the pen is mightier than the sword.'

And Val, I thought he had found kindred spirits here on politicalirish. He did say he had an affinity with native Americans, which is in his favour.
Yes, that was exactly the group I was referring to, and the poster L******* who was initially a hardcore member but then backed off when he realised what these private members groups were actually all about: plotting to rid the site of other members like me whom they felt they couldn't handle or make go away with the herd-type group approach to scaring them off.

At the time I thought it was hilarious what these idiots were actually doing: firstly, they're all anonymous persons operating under borrowed and made up names, then they create a private members club where all the anonymous persons collect together to plot against other members also operating under assumed names. The double whammy of being a private person unwilling to identify themselves then joining a secret club full of other people also refusing to self-identify was a gas. Watching them fail at their enterprise even gassier.

I went head to head with that secret society and watched as they circled their wagons to try to get me barred. Why, I've no idea - but it might have had something to do with speaking openly about the nature of their group and what it was for. In the end, even L******** had to create a sock account to make himself and his having turned away from the secret society appear to be a move made out of wisdom: sadly, he was using it to bolster his own comments and LIKE them too.

I agree that P.ie isn't at all fair or transparent in their handing of posters, members, the rules, common decency, or otherwise. As soon as I had rid the site of the secret societies, they made sure to boot me as far out over the boundaries as possible: barred - for life.

The OD certainly came across as a changed man when he appeared on P-Isle: he was cheery and bright, flattering and kind of lick-arsey. Then he disappeared again after I mentioned those very strange days on P.ie where he tried to lead a charge against me and failed completely. I suppose he came back to see if I remembered him at all.

As for Val and his kinship with the Natives Americans, it's all just a boyish post-cowboys and Indians movies fascination. He had and has nothing real or actual to offer them in their struggles for parity and justice. He also knew about my own musical involvement with the Wabanaki tribes of the southern Maritimes of Quebec and I reckon he felt he needed to out-do me on that score and try to go 'one louder' and publish a photo of himself attending an annual pow-wow somewhere in the mid-west.

Nowadays he's confined to GPO, the slowest clock in the universe.

And from there he's investigating me, you, the internet itself, cauliflower cheese recipes, how to turn a pricey De Walt electric drill into a juice blender for the wife, and then interviewing his drunk neighbours at the Muff Fair two weeks back. It's not so much a clown-car show as it is a whole showroom of clown cars.

Dressed in a jumper with the woolly lumberjack shirt underneath - manky and stinking like most farmers.

Like the people who work the fish markets can never get the smell of fish off 100%, so too with Val and his slurry spreader - it's a lifetime stink, never to leave or to be rinsed out in the twin tub. In fact, he might just as well rinse his jumpers in the pig's trough as try to launder them: the smell of shite's going nowhere.

Yes, that was exactly the group I was referring to, and the poster L******* who was initially a hardcore member but then backed off when he realised what these private members groups were actually all about: plotting to rid the site of other members like me whom they felt they couldn't handle or make go away with the herd-type group approach to scaring them off.

At the time I thought it was hilarious what these idiots were actually doing: firstly, they're all anonymous persons operating under borrowed and made up names, then they create a private members club where all the anonymous persons collect together to plot against other members also operating under assumed names. The double whammy of being a private person unwilling to identify themselves then joining a secret club full of other people also refusing to self-identify was a gas. Watching them fail at their enterprise even gassier.

I went head to head with that secret society and watched as they circled their wagons to try to get me barred. Why, I've no idea - but it might have had something to do with speaking openly about the nature of their group and what it was for. In the end, even L******** had to create a sock account to make himself and his having turned away from the secret society appear to be a move made out of wisdom: sadly, he was using it to bolster his own comments and LIKE them too.

I agree that P.ie isn't at all fair or transparent in their handing of posters, members, the rules, common decency, or otherwise. As soon as I had rid the site of the secret societies, they made sure to boot me as far out over the boundaries as possible: barred - for life.

The OD certainly came across as a changed man when he appeared on P-Isle: he was cheery and bright, flattering and kind of lick-arsey. Then he disappeared again after I mentioned those very strange days on P.ie where he tried to lead a charge against me and failed completely. I suppose he came back to see if I remembered him at all.

As for Val and his kinship with the Natives Americans, it's all just a boyish post-cowboys and Indians movies fascination. He had and has nothing real or actual to offer them in their struggles for parity and justice. He also knew about my own musical involvement with the Wabanaki tribes of the southern Maritimes of Quebec and I reckon he felt he needed to out-do me on that score and try to go 'one louder' and publish a photo of himself attending an annual pow-wow somewhere in the mid-west.

Nowadays he's confined to GPO, the slowest clock in the universe.

And from there he's investigating me, you, the internet itself, cauliflower cheese recipes, how to turn a pricey De Walt electric drill into a juice blender for the wife, and then interviewing his drunk neighbours at the Muff Fair two weeks back. It's not so much a clown-car show as it is a whole showroom of clown cars.

Dressed in a jumper with the woolly lumberjack shirt underneath - manky and stinking like most farmers.

Like the people who work the fish markets can never get the smell of fish off 100%, so too with Val and his slurry spreader - it's a lifetime stink, never to leave or to be rinsed out in the twin tub. In fact, he might just as well rinse his jumpers in the pig's trough as try to launder them: the smell of shite's going nowhere.

Obsequious adult men who run around with a pack of wolves. I've called them: the new low in devolution. The human being without a spine: Homo Reductus (the lesser man).

The *subservient* women - who enable them - like user Emily Davison. And it beggars belief that I was the one thrown under the bus by politics.ie Moderator Petaljam, protecting a male harasser of women !!**??!!

She gave The Wolf- OD her support, effectively giving him a *FREE PASS* to target female posters who don't share his views. People read this and think Talkingshop is fair game.

It's 100 percent a breach of IE Domain Registry's registrant Terms and Conditions, which I've read.

I thought joining a .IE Domain Name website would give women like Talkingshop protection to freely express a dissident viewpoint, and not be illegally harassed.

Nope. Offender The OD received NO PENALTY.

Mowl, what you wrote to me rang an alarm bell. "The OD" referenced being abusive on this site - coincidentally, on my (OP) Politics.ie Asylum feedback thread. Perhaps, The OD was penalised on politicalirish by mods back then?? - But as we fast forward to June 2020 (the harassment subject of my posts) - he didn't learn the lesson. Here's his older post for your perusal:

https://www.politicalirish.com/threads/politics-ie-asylum.27477/post-290383
https://www.politicalirish.com/threads/politics-ie-asylum.27477/page-4

"As a p.ie 'refugee' (once upon a time) I did get off to a bit of a bad start and was perhaps a little too abusive and defensive …." - The OD

Have a look at my post #129, should you have time, re/ 'The herd follows the principle of safety in numbers.'

"I agree that P.ie isn't at all fair or transparent in their handing of posters, members, the rules, common decency, or otherwise. As soon as I had rid the site of the secret societies, they made sure to boot me as far out over the boundaries as possible: barred - for life." - Mowl

Catapulta (Catalpast) was barred from my Castlepollard thread - without notification - during the O'Gorman lowering the Age of Consent, etc debacle. I was unhappy with O'Gorman's perceived inadequate statement. Cat went on the protests. I did ask for him to be reinstated to the thread. I won't pre-empt what he might have to say (it generally would disagree with my views, but who knows??).

I had around 13 posts on Minister for Children Roderic O'Gorman removed that had content from the PUBLIC DOMAIN. For example, Twitter (no copyright) ... The content in the public domain was also discussed on the Niall Boylan Show and Broadsheet.ie streaming live on 10 July discussed it. Politicalirish members were allowed to post on it.

Being told to apologise to a male harasser of women by Emily Davison, who I feel has dishonoured the suffragette whose name she's appropriated… I was standing up for a woman - Talkingshop - against her male aggressor - when nobody else had done so … That took the cake.

___

Talkingshop generally supports Catapulta's opinions - her right to differ in robust discussions.

The reason why I chose to stay on politics.ie (StarryPlough01) was to help the victims of institutional abuse. In the early years, they had no voice. No one listened.

I knew when I first read about the Magdalene women slaves - many were incarcerated for the term of their natural lives - it could have been ME, or any one of us born in to different circumstances.

I am someone who is very outspoken - I call a spade a spade. Should a person try to SILENCE me… tell me that I should know my betters… I will not be gagged; I will shout even louder. I feel it's the AUTHENTIC CELTIC SPIRIT... from the mists of time.

The girl trying to escape the Magdalene Laundry could have been me… she suffered a serious injury.

Uncensored version of Dr Halliday Sutherland's Irish Journey with Mother Superior Sr Fidelma's deletions
:

The Suitcase in the Cellar | Halliday Sutherland

In April 1955 Dr Halliday Sutherland visited the Sisters of Mercy Magdalene Laundry as well as Tuam Mother and Baby Home in Co Galway.

Below, a few of Mother Superior Sr M Fidelma's deletions in Dr Halliday Sutherland's draft of 'Irish Journey' regarding corporal punishment and a failed escape attempt by one of the Magdalene girls resulting in a broken pelvis.

Censored page 123 ~ Failed Escape Attempt by a Magdalene Girl

“Do they try to escape?”

“Last year a girl climbed a twenty foot drain pipe. At the top she lost her nerve and fell. She was fortunate. She only broke her pelvis. She won’t try it again.”

Censored page 124 ~ Corporal Punishment

“…For that kind of thing the girl gets six strokes of the cane, three on each hand.”

A Nun: Sometimes on the legs.

“I suppose only the Sister-in-charge may inflict corporal punishment.”

“Yes, and the only time I gave it I felt positively ill.”

Mother Superior's covering letter to Dr Sutherland, dated 13 October 1955, with her deletions:

"Dear Dr. Sutherland,

I return herewith your typescript containing your article about the Magdalen Home. If it makes no difference to you we would much prefer you did not include this article in your book at all. Should it not be possible for you to comply with our wishes in this matter would you kindly exclude the paragraph marked on page 122, and that marked at the end of page 123. I do not remember hearing anyone say that a girl ever ‘howled’ to be readmitted. They do come along and ask sometimes. Would you also kindly omit the piece marked on page 124.

Yours sincerely,

[signature] Sister M. Fidelma.

Mother Superior"

The Irish spirit will never be extinguished!!

I can see parallels here to what happened with female Talkingshop on a politics.ie transgender thread. She's highly intelligent. 'The OD' chose to vilify TS rather than rationally debate her. TS asked him to STOP!

The OD then launched a salvo of insults at Talkingshop - "… not enough sanitiser to make me feel clean after quoting one of your faecal ….". OD was admitting here he understood TS's instruction to STOP! [This is offence of harassment] Concluding he said: "Have a terrible life."

Public Domain

FiLiA Statement in Solidarity with JK Rowling

FiLiA Statement in Solidarity with JK Rowling — FiLiA

On September 14th, the activist platform Pink News published an article summarising a book review of author JK Rowling’s latest piece of work. The 927-pages volume, titled Troubled Blood, is released this week under her pseudonym Robert Galbraith. The website zoomed into a reported subplot involving a male character who commits violence against women, whilst dressed in women’s clothes, to ignite a social media revolt against the author.

Within hours, thousands of people had taken to Twitter to celebrate the imaginary death of JK Rowling. It became a trending topic on the social media platform not only in the United Kingdom, but also internationally.

Wishing death on people is repulsive. There is no if, but or attenuating caveat to this statement. The vitriol displayed by those gleefully promoting the imaginary death of a woman, much of it written in the form of death threats, has no place in political discourse or social movements, particularly those which conceive themselves as liberatory in nature.

Throughout history, feminism has fought for women’s rights to write. That includes the right to publish work that other people may disapprove of or strongly object to. A perceived entitlement to exclusively sycophantic portrayals for any group of people in literature, under the peril that character assassination and death threats await any author who veers from this script is tyrannical, intolerant and, as such, incompatible with a democratic system.

On average, two women are murdered every week at the hands of men in the United Kingdom. Violence committed against men, at the hands of women, constitutes an exceedingly rare phenomenon usually resulting from self-defence on behalf of the women. Despite this, literature is awash with depictions of women as unhinged stalkers, deranged aggressors and violent abusers; a depiction that does not reflect the reality far too many victims of violence experience in real life. We note that at no point have women objected, en masse, against these skewed portrayals of themselves by wishing death upon their authors with a wrath so voluminous that it becomes an international trending topic on social media. Any 'movement' that prioritises the silencing and the vilification of women must be called out as unacceptable.

FiLiA stands in Solidarity with JKRowling.

We commend the courage and determination of all the women around the world who, regardless of status and position, continue to stand up in defence of their sex-based rights, in spite of the predictable, but nevertheless shocking, misogynist backlash prevalent in society.

FiLiA Mission:

FiLiA’s mission is to contribute to the Women’s Liberation Movement by:
♀Building Sisterhood and Solidarity (locally, nationally, globally)
♀Amplifying the Voices of Women (particularly those less often heard or purposefully silenced)
♀Defending Women’s Human Rights

BRILLIANT FiLiA! JK Rowling needs your support. In solidarity!

There's a video available on youtube entitled: 'Ritual Public Shaming.'

YouTube [remove brackets if you want to watch video] /watch?v=olXipfCKUoo&t=13s

^ Paul Joseph Watson ^ says one of the mob's weapons of psychological warfare is humiliation and ritual public shaming - Paul said he isn't just talking about social media cancel culture, but literal public shaming in public. I can see the crossover.

For example, Mr Felder on the street said: [Scroll to 4:23] "The mob creates the unrest and then they get upset when someone actually speaks up for themselves."

^^^ Interesting as this recently happened to me with 'The OD' on politics.ie

When Mowl's exposed politics.ie 'secret club' members surround you, and you are forced to your knees by the wolf pack dogpile, that's the 'boot stamping on a human face - forever.' [George Orwell] They elect themselves to be the judge, jury and executioner.

parentheses

PI Member
I notice Cruimh seems to have stopped posting on Irish politics online.

He vanished back into the ether from which he came.

Mowl

PI Member

He was obviously very, very old - not to mention very, very bitter and unusually cranky.

Perhaps his time came and he's run out of one-line witticisms and he's now very, very dead?

The site he was posting on is certainly as dead as, well.. . ..dead.

May I ask you, was this about the mother and child home in Castlepollard?

Noone would want to hark back to, re-hash / revisit those DARK days of political bias under politics.ie admin Stringjack''s oppressive and tyrannical regime. One tries to put SJ's reign of unfair bans and deletions to the back of one's mind. In good faith, I will convey a little of what happened to me in notes.

Background / historical context:

The Castlepollard thread was inspired mostly by an update post of mine apropos 3 homes run by the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary. (DELETED) Within 25 minutes I swiftly created an avatar and started the Castle thread... I had pointed out it's not just about the Tuam Mother and Baby Home in Galway - the media's focus centred on Tuam. ALL the institutions are interconnected (Magdalene Laundries, county homes, mother and baby homes - and, YES, iincluding Castlepollard-jewel in the crown-run by Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary...). You can't separate out one home. I had been arguing that all the homes need to be thoroughly investigated by the Commission in order to have a balanced Inquiry.

NOTA BENE: Bessborough Mother and Baby Home, Co Cork, run by Sacred Hearts has now been singled out in an Interim Report by the Commission (the burial place of over 800 children is 'unknown').
Burial place of over 800 children who died in Bessborough unknown; Read commission's findings on Mother and Baby homes

And Sean Ross, Co Tipperary - run by Sacred hearts - I refer you to a recent Al Jazeera documentary 'A network of abuse against Irish women' - we await the Commission's Final Report on Sean Ross (new information was forwarded to them). It's looks like the Final Report will now be published in 2021… more delays...denying Justice.

The Castlepollard thread also highlights redress for children unaccompanied by their mothers - borne out by Commission's interim 2nd report… the children from industrial schools received compensation, but not children who were in M&B homes.

Among other things on Castlepollard thread, I set out to share the tragic stories of survivors who were trafficked through what I call the combine harvester system (sadly, some from the cradle to the grave). I feel it does help people understand - to hear testimonies. Also, I analysed what was happening under cunning fox Minister for Children Katherine Zappone. Irish First Mothers group confirmed my fears when they did an expose on Zappone's sham Collaborative Forum. CF survivors (adoptees, etc) copped on fast. Paul Redmund (a Castelpollard 'crib baby' also blasted CF…

Irish Examiner journo Conall O'Fatharta unearthed a lot of material exposing what happened behind the walls… illegal adoptions, illegal birth registrations, vaccine trials…

In short, I was thread excluded from Tuam Mass Grave thread - on a pretext - by admin Stringjack for my political viewpoint.*

Roisin3 (she is also a member of politicalirish.com) got a temporary ban from Tuam thread at the same time as I got a permanent ban for my political viewpoint. She supported me 100 percent. Roisin3 knew that my mild reply post to her was used as a pretext by Stringjack (unfair bias) to exclude me from the Tuam thread ~

I had made a mild comment: "That's a bit rich." (In reply to a post by Roisin3 - it wasn't a hanging offence). All around me posters were far worse.

OP of Tuam Mass Grave thread - survivor Andrew49 - 100 percent backed my posts. Andrew spoke to the 'architecture of containment' (metaphor) as a class war against the poor in Ireland.

Talkingshop understood Castle thread was about getting my message out there for discussion - I have no doubt in my shoes, TS would have done the same - started a new thread.

Catalpa posts over there - we agree to differ. He got banned in recent times from the thread - I would like to see him unbanned. #Free-the-CAT

We can all relate to a common shared experience - we shouldn't be punished for our different political views.

Those tyrannical and oppressive days harking back to reign of admin Stringjack on politics.ie are water under the bridge for me now. He left a long time ago. SJ created a toxic environment at politics.ie for those who go against the status-quo, dissidents… Mowl's exposed politics.ie secret club members were in full swing back then.

I am optimistic that the Commission's Final Report will be favourable to survivors.

You are welcome to PM me, should you have any questions.

Castlepollard 'crib baby' Paul Redmond has a free eBook. Castlepollard was owned and operated by Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member

Probably ill or kicked the bucket? I think he had issues with obesity. Poor sod, I genuinely felt sorry for him (he could be OK as long as the topic wasn't about the RCC/Catholics/Progressive shyte...).

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Noone would want to hark back to, re-hash / revisit those DARK days of political bias under politics.ie admin Stringjack''s oppressive and tyrannical regime. One tries to put SJ's reign of unfair bans and deletions to the back of one's mind. In good faith, I will convey a little of what happened to me in notes.

Background / historical context:

The Castlepollard thread was inspired mostly by an update post of mine apropos 3 homes run by the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary. (DELETED) Within 25 minutes I swiftly created an avatar and started the Castle thread... I had pointed out it's not just about the Tuam Mother and Baby Home in Galway - the media's focus centred on Tuam. ALL the institutions are interconnected (Magdalene Laundries, county homes, mother and baby homes - and, YES, iincluding Castlepollard-jewel in the crown-run by Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary...). You can't separate out one home. I had been arguing that all the homes need to be thoroughly investigated by the Commission in order to have a balanced Inquiry.

NOTA BENE: Bessborough Mother and Baby Home, Co Cork, run by Sacred Hearts has now been singled out in an Interim Report by the Commission (the burial place of over 800 children is 'unknown').
Burial place of over 800 children who died in Bessborough unknown; Read commission's findings on Mother and Baby homes

And Sean Ross, Co Tipperary - run by Sacred hearts - I refer you to a recent Al Jazeera documentary 'A network of abuse against Irish women' - we await the Commission's Final Report on Sean Ross (new information was forwarded to them). It's looks like the Final Report will now be published in 2021… more delays...denying Justice.

The Castlepollard thread also highlights redress for children unaccompanied by their mothers - borne out by Commission's interim 2nd report… the children from industrial schools received compensation, but not children who were in M&B homes.

Among other things on Castlepollard thread, I set out to share the tragic stories of survivors who were trafficked through what I call the combine harvester system (sadly, some from the cradle to the grave). I feel it does help people understand - to hear testimonies. Also, I analysed what was happening under cunning fox Minister for Children Katherine Zappone. Irish First Mothers group confirmed my fears when they did an expose on Zappone's sham Collaborative Forum. CF survivors (adoptees, etc) copped on fast. Paul Redmund (a Castelpollard 'crib baby' also blasted CF…

Irish Examiner journo Conall O'Fatharta unearthed a lot of material exposing what happened behind the walls… illegal adoptions, illegal birth registrations, vaccine trials…

In short, I was thread excluded from Tuam Mass Grave thread - on a pretext - by admin Stringjack for my political viewpoint.*

Roisin3 (she is also a member of politicalirish.com) got a temporary ban from Tuam thread at the same time as I got a permanent ban for my political viewpoint. She supported me 100 percent. Roisin3 knew that my mild reply post to her was used as a pretext by Stringjack (unfair bias) to exclude me from the Tuam thread ~

I had made a mild comment: "That's a bit rich." (In reply to a post by Roisin3 - it wasn't a hanging offence). All around me posters were far worse.

OP of Tuam Mass Grave thread - survivor Andrew49 - 100 percent backed my posts. Andrew spoke to the 'architecture of containment' (metaphor) as a class war against the poor in Ireland.

Talkingshop understood Castle thread was about getting my message out there for discussion - I have no doubt in my shoes, TS would have done the same - started a new thread.

Catalpa posts over there - we agree to differ. He got banned in recent times from the thread - I would like to see him unbanned. #Free-the-CAT

We can all relate to a common shared experience - we shouldn't be punished for our different political views.

Those tyrannical and oppressive days harking back to reign of admin Stringjack on politics.ie are water under the bridge for me now. He left a long time ago. SJ created a toxic environment at politics.ie for those who go against the status-quo, dissidents… Mowl's exposed politics.ie secret club members were in full swing back then.

I am optimistic that the Commission's Final Report will be favourable to survivors.

You are welcome to PM me, should you have any questions.

Castlepollard 'crib baby' Paul Redmond has a free eBook. Castlepollard was owned and operated by Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
He's bang on about Tuam - it's a hoax.

Well worth reading:

Top Bottom