The Slow death of Politics.ie

jpc

PI Member
I have to hand it to you for your tenacity and obviously un-clenched teeth in that reply.

It would go a long way towards building a bridge between believers and atheists like myself were there more of it around.

Sadly, the more prevalent version of Irish Roman Catholic Christendom is far more visceral and inclined to spite and spitting hatred.

As the honourable member said up-thread: the stricter Irish Catholics on here do more to rid the rest of us of their church by us simply poking at them once in a while and then leaving them to their own devices. They're the snake that eats its own tail - in vivid colour by Panasonic and with a stereo soundtrack worthy of Brian Eno producing Ozzy Osbourne doing an album of classic jazz covers with a string section and choir of angels in high-heels and black stocking suspenders.

Instead of a Catherine Wheel they use the add-on wheels for a kiddie tricycle to iron out any issues with the more disgruntled wing of Irish atheism, cycling to and fro like the kid in Kubrick's classic, 'The Shining'. Except in their case they all carry axes and no child is safe to trike around the shop on their own.

I've yet to meet a Finnish person who says that they got their moral bottom line from the Lutheran religion - most have never had religious indoctrination at all.

Same for me - except I came through the De La Salle/violent/intimidating/predatory Roman Catholic school-type approach due to circumstances beyond my control. And I managed to emerge out the other side with my mind and body intact - and without the need for a set of God-given rules to tell me what was obviously wrong and obviously right. I learned all that just watching the sick fuckers every day and seeing first hand what they did to kids around me. And got away with it most of the time. But not with me: much as that may hurt and disappoint a certain off-kilter Catholic mod on here and his vengeful and gluttonous company. I wasn't raped, much as you might wish it upon me.

But if you need some gore, I'll offer you this: one of them (the head-brother in De La Salle) got as close as making me stand and face the wall of his office and then he put his hands on my shoulders to keep me still while he was rubbing is nose on the crown of my head - smelling my hair.

I took one step forward, yelled out, and then turned and walked home and told Mam what just happened.

Father got home from work a few hours later and Mam told him what I said and he called me over to have a one-to-one with him.

Told me I did well walking out and coming home and to do the same if it ever happened again.

I found out later that the next morning he visited the house the brothers lived in next to the school and had the housekeeper get the head brother up as there was an emergency.

The head brother wasn't seen for at least a week, and by then his eyes had begun to open and the bruises turned to yellow.

He never spoke to nor looked at me again after that.

I'm glad I come from suck fine stock: they remind of the sadness we all feel for the more privileged Catholics on here, the type who wish rape on little children.

The type who come from inherited money and inherited values too - the very scum of Irish society.

But hey - if the ten militant commandos does it for you - then good luck with that.

I'll stick with Darwin.
An awful lot of very harrowing personal details to take on board there Mowl.
And it definitely would leave you with total animosity to the whole CB education set up and the associated religious beliefs to put it mildly.
Me I just realized just as there is a point where santa claus ain't real.
The whole organized religion thing isn't based on too much else.
As you read and talk and put things together for yourself you realized organized religion kept people in their place.
That's fine for some and I don't or won't denigrate people's sincerely held beliefs. It has helped people through dark times.
But back to the point.
My parents weren't too much into the religious gig.
They were into providing the best education we could get. And when it came to second level and headed to a Community school despite being able to go to "the better schools"
Best thing that ever happened to me.
Young teachers who actually gave it their best and totally unencumbered by the shyte you witnessed. (And I heard the same stories you experienced. Total admiration for your ma and da as well and how they handled things)
As for the 10 C,s
It's a good moral compass.
It's original purpose was that large groups could live in the early village without killing each other.
And a lot of Christ's teaching.
Do unto others etc is pretty relevant.
Darwin was on the money but for some the reality that we are primate's with the ability to plan ahead is hard to take.
Haven't met to many Finn's.
But I think I could get on with them from your account.

Last edited:
politics.ie mods are advancing transactivist agenda, and censoring alternative viewpoints. The site has a political bias and will silence those who speak out otherwise.

I'm not allowed to reply to Emily Davison on O'Gorman says children under 16 should be able to change their gender thread, who has made an inaccurate statement about myself, after I defended Talkingshop. A male poster OD harassed Talkingshop, after she had asked him to stop. He wished her a dreadful life!

Emily jumped in to champion and enable this male harasser of females, and dissed myself.

I wanted to tell Emily that she and OD were using the same political hatchet job tactics in this thread that Minister for Children Roderic O'Gorman and his affinity group are using at a national level on this same debate.

More importantly, I wanted to say to Emily: Don't tell me to apologise to OD for calling out his harassment of Talkingshop. He's acting just like Minister for Children Roderic O'Gorman when O'Gorman attacks people who tell him the truth about gender.

I thought it was the height of hypocrisy on Emily's part because Mr X said on a feedback thread that she drove him to 'seriously contemplate [edited].'

Emily never apologised to Mr X for setting him up as a sexual predator. Foolishly, I believed her innuendo around a PM he wrote to her. I didn't understand the truth of what had happened until months later when Mr X wrote two lengthy posts on a feedback thread explaining how she had set him up for a bullying campaign. He said that she has never taken responsibility for what happened. And infrequently lights the match again. [I have his posts on html]

My posts exposing politics.ie agenda were removed.

*A domain where the mods sanction cyber-bullying has no entitlement registering a .ie domain name.*

Oh, well: I guess you and I pay attention to things depending on their particular interest to us. Only in my case, it doesn't matter what I write, how I write it, how I present it, or how I respond to anyone debating it: I have these hunchbacks on my own shoulder that weigh even more than the pain I had that required me to get a new titanium neck to hold the fucker up.

The sheer weight of all that hate, loathing, and teeth-clenching all around me lately is like being strapped in for a prolonged strap-on by a professional gimp.

I've no idea where you stand on the Catholic religion and its blow-hards on here, but from where I'm standing as a non-believer, the wagons circle every time I pop my head up to chart where exactly I am along Dusty's Trail trying to find Rawhide. Bullets everywhere, not to mention the slings and arows of outrageous fortune. Their soundtrack's a gas too:

'....let's follow the path on Jesus' trail - on Jesus' trail, on Jesus' trail....scratch mix: wukka-wukka - rollin', rollin', rollin' - god's side!'

They remind me of the staff at a Butlin's holiday camp.

Which isn't saying much.

Hi Mowl

I've been imported back to politicalirish.

The best craic is here when you are around.

Mowl

PI Member
Very, very nice to hear from you again too.

Lots of water has passed under the bridge since last we drew blades, eh? I have to say though, while I used to know my way around P.ie - who to avoid as well who was worth dealing with, it's been too long for me to now try to cotton on the general zeitgeist over there. Lots of new names, even if the drift is just the same, but oddly enough, the two names you mentioned are posters I recall.

The OD avatar once started a thread on a rather innocent seeming but actually extremely incendiary topic about the general membership of the site at the time. As I arrived late to the thread, the scene had already been set: much smoke being blown up a variety of fundaments. I apparently ruffled too many feathers just by being observant, and even worse: honest. He and his gang of mutts decided to gang bang me, and damn was it hilarious. I had the most fun ever playing mental tennis with a whole clique up in arms along with a back-up army of socks at the rear all trying to bite and draw blood.

Haven't been back there too often after that as they have my IP and can spot me a mile off.

Of course, there's always GPO - who also have my IP and have it set so I can't even see what they're saying about me.

They're a gas shower: it's like 75th anniversary reunion of the lower intestine of Irish fora.

One genius on there (an ex-AGS copper, seriously) has been running a file on me for the last several months. You'll know him by Googling your own username over the next forty-eight hours: it'll likely be statement of fact that Fire2theRain is in fact Mowl. Not only that, but your sister is Mowl, along with your cable guy. By all accounts, I AM the Irish internet, according to himself. Gas man, must be said.

The Emily sort was only a member when I was last there, so I'm presuming that as a house stalwart she got offered the golden handshake and grabbed it with both mitts. Gas people, the sort who seek out moderator privileges, no? Ever met one without an agenda? Nah, me neither. There's a definite a swing towards heaven on this site lately: lots of Catholic fundamentalists strutting their stuff and finding a support base throughout the entire Sunday morning best-suit and a fresh twenty euro note into the church collection basket-type Catholic arse-scratchers. Daytrippers with surprisingly visceral and violent agendas.

It's maybe slightly more fun over here as the Catholic wing are mad for it at the moment.

Nothing like a big Sunday service Catholic get-together for the whiskey, blood, and hair flying - what?

gerhard dengler

As regards mods, one bad apple can really spoil the barrel. It's nothing much to do with their religion at all though.
And the worst mods only seem to pay lip service to their religions anyway.
The fact is, a c*nt is just a c*nt.

*I'm not talking about sword here! She's grand.
You were caught, Dog. You're one bad apple.

Very, very nice to hear from you again too.

Lots of water has passed under the bridge since last we drew blades, eh? I have to say though, while I used to know my way around P.ie - who to avoid as well who was worth dealing with, it's been too long for me to now try to cotton on the general zeitgeist over there. Lots of new names, even if the drift is just the same, but oddly enough, the two names you mentioned are posters I recall.

The OD avatar once started a thread on a rather innocent seeming but actually extremely incendiary topic about the general membership of the site at the time. As I arrived late to the thread, the scene had already been set: much smoke being blown up a variety of fundaments. I apparently ruffled too many feathers just by being observant, and even worse: honest. He and his gang of mutts decided to gang bang me, and damn was it hilarious. I had the most fun ever playing mental tennis with a whole clique up in arms along with a back-up army of socks at the rear all trying to bite and draw blood.

Haven't been back there too often after that as they have my IP and can spot me a mile off.

Of course, there's always GPO - who also have my IP and have it set so I can't even see what they're saying about me.

They're a gas shower: it's like 75th anniversary reunion of the lower intestine of Irish fora.

One genius on there (an ex-AGS copper, seriously) has been running a file on me for the last several months. You'll know him by Googling your own username over the next forty-eight hours: it'll likely be statement of fact that Fire2theRain is in fact Mowl. Not only that, but your sister is Mowl, along with your cable guy. By all accounts, I AM the Irish internet, according to himself. Gas man, must be said.

The Emily sort was only a member when I was last there, so I'm presuming that as a house stalwart she got offered the golden handshake and grabbed it with both mitts. Gas people, the sort who seek out moderator privileges, no? Ever met one without an agenda? Nah, me neither. There's a definite a swing towards heaven on this site lately: lots of Catholic fundamentalists strutting their stuff and finding a support base throughout the entire Sunday morning best-suit and a fresh twenty euro note into the church collection basket-type Catholic arse-scratchers. Daytrippers with surprisingly visceral and violent agendas.

It's maybe slightly more fun over here as the Catholic wing are mad for it at the moment.

Nothing like a big Sunday service Catholic get-together for the whiskey, blood, and hair flying - what?

Emily Davison isn't a mod - she's mod Petaljam's white poodle - she would follow Petaljam over a cliff. She serves a purpose. I had fun during the election because I was conversing with different users - some would be members here.

Humour is verboten on p.ie. I got a post removed by Rainmaker for 'baiting.' They had a new dupiicate thread entitled: Highest Number of Posts List. I wrote:

Mercurial is feeling a bit sad at the moment. His post count is around 95,000. He did say that he will leave p.ie after he reaches 100,000 ~~~ let's help him reach that target. Please write to Merc (he will reply in brief, as per usual).

True!

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Don't know about you, but I not OK with having freely offered content censored by Marxist bigots.

These people exercise enough abusive power over society already.
It's a society which prides itself on cherishing the glory of the individual (unless you're in the womb), freedom of speech (as long as you agree with my world view) and embracing rational, critical scientism (if the gubmint told the sheeple that smearing faeces on your face prevents cancer, turds would be listed on the NYSE).

We should be very happy.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Emily Davison isn't a mod - she's mod Petaljam's white poodle - she would follow Petaljam over a cliff. She serves a purpose. I had fun during the election because I was conversing with different users - some would be members here.

Humour is verboten on p.ie. I got a post removed by Rainmaker for 'baiting.' They had a new dupiicate thread entitled: Highest Number of Posts List. I wrote:

Mercurial is feeling a bit sad at the moment. His post count is around 95,000. He did say that he will leave p.ie after he reaches 100,000 ~~~ let's help him reach that target. Please write to Merc (he will reply in brief, as per usual).

True!
I suspect she went over a cliff a long time ago.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
I'm getting the same scoolboy treatment from the Catholic fundamentalists on this site - constant deletions and edits, bans and infractions.

Catholics it seems hate to let go of the power they once had over Irish people, hence the militant tendencies of the present mindset on display.

It's infiltrated the staff room and is causing violent scraps in the yard outside.

Some body needs to ring the bell and bring 'em all in.
No, no, you're getting therapy and it's free, courtesy of the good posters of PI.

Supplementary Chronological Order of Events (only my own few posts are quoted)

(1) On 25 June 2020, male poster OD harassed a female poster Talkingshop (TS) after she had asked him to STOP! OD told TS that some of his posts had been removed for being abusive. After a nasty rant about TS's posts, he finished with wishing TS a dreadful life. His harassing post was deleted. However, OD continued to post - without penalty - on the same transgender thread.

(On same date - 25th, a female poster Ms Z was egging on OD giving 'Likes' to his posts. I called both of them out for their online behaviour. I then ignored their comments directed at myself).

(2) On the *new* 'O'Gorman says children under 19 should be able to change gender' thread, I wrote to OD:
18 August 2020
O'Gorman says children under 16 should be able to change their gender

It's opportunity (not just stalkers...). Most rapes and sexual assaults go unreported. In countries like India, there are still people who blame the victim. As you should know there have been shocking retributions against women and girls who had the courage to report rape. Inform yourself before calling out Emily.​

I didn't expect male poster OD to reply to above and make it all about himself - a long tirade - he said: Do you think I'm stupid? Insinuating I'm clueless, are you accusing me of victim blaming? Am I a rape apologist? ….
(In summary wanting a fight with me)​

#4,734

I *briefly* replied to defuse, knowing OD has previous form
:
#4,736

If the cap fits-you OD.​

OD came back accusing me of running away, as I'd only written one sentence!!
#4,738

I replied to OD - BUT my post was DELETED, it has been captured in OD's quotation here:
#4,839

Fair Comment​
@admin Rainmaker; @Mods​
OD has hounded me for a reply. I find OD's behavioural history on these trans threads - toward female posters with dissenting views - beyond the pale.
Below is my reply to OD:​
I feel you are someone who engages in *DIRTY TACTICS.* You are quite prepared to lower ethical standards on this site by behaving in a MALIGNANT manner toward female posters who have dissenting views.​
Evidence​
For example, you carried on an appallingly abusive tirade against user Talkingshop after she had asked you to DESIST - your post's closing malevolent words to TS were:​
^ Your post was deleted by the mods. And possibly Talkingshop's request asking you to desist from engaging with her. I feel her post should have been allowed to stand (with a moderator edit, if deemed necessary). I know TS reasonably well from Repeal 8th and institutional abuse threads; and she has never asked any other poster to desist.​
You appear to be someone who is easily triggered and lacking in self restraint. Goodbye.​
It's on record - I referred to your despicable comment to TS here:​
#4,527 - Starry to OD [My post was DELETED by Mod]​
Male-bodied transgender inmate in Limerick women's prison.​

I SAID IN MY ^ ABOVE ^ QUOTED POST THAT OD TARGETS WOMEN WHO DON'T AGREE WITH HIM.

19 August 2020
Below OD wants me to concede that his HARASSING ACTIONS do not agree with HIS SPEECH ONLINE??!!

#4,857 - OD's Revisionist history post

MOD PETALJAM supported OD's revisionist history
#4,900

And

Emily Davison then follows Petaljam over the cliff
- Emily wrote a long post to OD, who was trying to redeem his soul from the devil
#4,915

It was MOD PETALJAM - with a conflict of interest - who twice REMOVED MY REPLY POST TO EMILY'S #4,915 - YESTERDAY. I had been weeks late in sighting this shameful post of Emily's - the MIND F*CK of Emily to say I should apologise to OD.

_______

When someone is harassing you, and you say STOP, and they continue to attack you, that is AN OFFENCE. A site with a .ie domain name should penalise such activity.

Enough already!

Top Bottom