The Slow death of Politics.ie

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Anyone following the "Rodders O'Gorman" thread yonder insane wimmen's asylum? They're currently engaged in a vicious spat about changing rooms. Defo worth a few minutes for the chuckles.

atkin8

PI Member
Cobh squats in the immigration thread. He's been delegated to deal with incoming there.
Splodge tag teams with Bookil Dawna. Both similar to Bitchcock.
Every so often I chip in to annoy them. They want people like us gone so they'll have an echo chamber.
What has happened to Bitchcock on P.ie no activity since July 4 . He must have a sock there .

atkin8

PI Member
Not sure who he's posting as now. There's a bunch of them with the same mindprint, but stylistic differences between them.
I think Spillodge very similar , bitchcock lives in Kildare married and has children . Cobhsap lives at home with the parents and works for a multinational where he does very little and posts on forums .

Last edited:

A Voice

PI Member
I think Spillodge very similar , bitchcock lives in Kildare married and has children . Cobhsap lives at home with the parents and works for a multinational where he does very little and posts on forums .
Yes, Splodge and Bitch interchangeable in terms of views, although Bitch tries to write longer sentences.

atkin8

PI Member
Rainmaker has claimed he never had socks did he have any on P.ie . I know he used to post here .

Top Bottom