• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The Slow death of Politics.ie

page61

PI Member
Aside from your terrible use of basic English - random capital letters, the lack of any grammatical structure - can you tell us why you use so many exclamation marks?

It's just that most people reserve them for specifically humourous comments and statements.

While you have a habit of using them for everything you write - yet you're not even remotely funny, humourous, original, or even interesting.
Are you another of these anal grammar pricks ..go get a life .. ps did you notice you own mistake????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

page61

PI Member
It's a very simple question, and not one in reference to you.

Though you seem to have a similiar tick to Clarke/Connolly there with your over use of question marks.

And no - I didn't notice 'YOU own' mistake either - care to explain?
Oh go Fuck off

gerhard dengler

I was trying to read the actual topic but after a while found I couldn't make head nor tail of that one poster's comments, so I asked a simple question.

In return I got showered with abuse - which is against the site rules: are you going to deal with it or are you going to do the same as Swords here?

Which is basically overlook these very prolific posters abuse towards me because you personally dislike me too?

Maybe I could ask another non-partisan moderator to take a look at what you two are avoiding having to deal with here, is that okay by you?
Mowl: you've been asked to remain on topic here.
I suggest that you heed that request.

Mowl

PI Member
You think you are in Your “ Lovely Communist Nirvana ! ! ! "
Can you explain what this statement means or is supposed to mean, please?

I cannot fathom your use of English - so please try to reply in a coherent fashion - if that's not too much to ask of you.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Can you explain what this statement means or is supposed to mean, please?

I cannot fathom your use of English - so please try to reply in a coherent fashion - if that's not too much to ask of you.

A chara, you're best to read Clarke-Connolly's productions the way you'd view surrealist art. He's addressing the unconscious.

Top Bottom