• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The Slow death of Politics.ie

MichaelMcGrath

PI Member
I wonder what happened. I hope it was not health problems with cactus flower. I was banned for being of a different mindset but I don't know who banned me. Certainly that fellow Sam Lord did not like me. He did mot like me saying Peak Oil was rubbish in 2011. Maybe by 2021 though.
I have the honour of being permanently banned off Indymedia Ireland by none other than the convicted paedophile Pat Corcoran, founder of ANTIFA in Ireland. It's a rare feeling to be banned by a paedophile, I must have been saying something right, even ingenious.

whyfillaw

PI Member
It is all Tumbleweed over on p.ie and some posters reviving old posts going back more than 3 years ago.The loonies ran the site upon the rocks it sailed and now the tide is gone out and it is left there as a lesson of "How not to run a forum".

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
It is all Tumbleweed over on p.ie and some posters reviving old posts going back more than 3 years ago.The loonies ran the site upon the rocks it sailed and now the tide is gone out and it is left there as a lesson of "How not to run a forum".
It's great entertainment at the moment. Mercuckial, Elizabeth of Bathory and some of the other raging headbangers are tying themselves up in knots over transgenders - all on a thread about Roderic O'Gorman!

the people who bought the site probably crashed it on purpose. A bit like a fan of Glasgow Celtic becoming the chairman of Rangers. Destroy them from the inside.

whyfillaw

PI Member
to highlight the "Parallel Tumbleweed Universe of P.ie" here is a post from a few days ago and the inane/insane trivia stuff that is posted by "dimwits" making arguments and point scoring against one another.No wonder I left it , it was /is dreadful and they always knocked the "alternative forum".Just look at the date of the article posted 2018, this is the mental delusion affecting some of them over in "P.ie Universe", forget Star Trek ,them lot over there are light years from Star Trek.

if you go onto that website and comment upon the Weather , its probably a matter of minutes before an insider threatens you with legal action or a visit from the guards.

freedom of speech ? just walk away.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
I see Baxter the head admin has a post defending Rainmaker and says he is doing a great job and he will not terminate him .
In Fairness the Communists always have Terminators at the Ready ! !

Just look at the Chinese Communists as Todays Example.

Top Bottom