• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The Slow death of Politics.ie

A Voice

PI Member
You just have to point the marxist clowns at the natural world. There are only male or female animals. No transgender dogs or cats.
Did you notice the lamestream hype about Benji the Bull? RTÉ were trailing some docu around Easter week. They probably timed it to piss off all the right people, as usual.

blue velvet

Donator
Did you notice the lamestream hype about Benji the Bull? RTÉ were trailing some docu around Easter week. They probably timed it to piss off all the right people, as usual.
There's a great case for just bulldozing RTE at this point.

Even their latest 'success'. Normal People. I bet its a woke load of shyte.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Several posters did try to highlight the natural world to him, but Merc as far as I recall tried to argue how homosexual fish manage to procreate with one another.
Laughable stuff, but entirely false too.
I think he may have referred to frogs changing sex (a la Jurassic Park). Then transgender/homosexual penguins and swans were used to demonstrate "conclusively" that nature doesn't have a problem with transgenderism or homosexuality, therefore humanity shouldn't have an issue with it. Shewer if it works in nature it can work in civilised society.

So while we're using the natural world is a corner stone for human morality, we should also point out that nature has no objection to fratricide, infanticide, cannibalism and parasitism. I'm sure Merc would have no qualms with a Xenomorph ripping through his rib cage.

jpc

PI Member
You just have to point the marxist clowns at the natural world. There are only male or female animals. No transgender dogs or cats.
Yeah.
Never heard a response to that very Pertinent observation from the social engineering loons.

parentheses

PI Member
Mad discussion now on P.ie. :ROFLMAO:

P

PiedPieper

Non Registered Member

The Field Marshal

PI Member
There's a great case for just bulldozing RTE at this point.

Even their latest 'success'. Normal People. I bet its a woke load of shyte.
Agreed.
The buildings should be razed to the ground.
However I would keep the lampposts on the campus for hanging things on.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
There's only one Benjy.

Top Bottom