• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The Slow death of Politics.ie

Colonel Zachariah

PI Member
Cruimh is on Irish Politics Online as a nazi mod .You get by there by posing inane rubbish .
I thought that was thon Hollinlander boyo...

jmcc

PI Member
I thought that was thon Hollinlander boyo...
There seems to be more mods than posters on that site. It split a clique away from P.ie and most of the second childhood posters ended up there. IPO's gain was P.ie's gain.

Anderson

There seems to be more mods than posters on that site. It split a clique away from P.ie and most of the second childhood posters ended up there. IPO's gain was P.ie's gain.
A lot of them were P.ie Royalty though, a little bit of P.ie died when they left.

jmcc

PI Member
A lot of them were P.ie Royalty though, a little bit of P.ie died when they left.
Nah. :) They were not. Their disappearance wasn't even noticed apart from threads becoming usable without their spamming.

parentheses

PI Member
I remember one time Cruimh had been posting about Catholic collaboration with the Nazis. Toxic Avenger, another poster, got really mad and started a thread about Protestants and the Nazis. I had fun keeping the thread going for weeks.

Cruimh's friends were apoplectic on his behalf. :ROFLMAO:

gerhard dengler

I quite like Merc, actually. I always got the impression that he was genuine in his beliefs. And he was generally polite in debate (which is a rare thing these days).
You know that Merc believes that gender is only a social construct? In my time there, he invested thousands of posts promulgating this falsehood.

People can be genuine in their beliefs, while being genuinely incorrect and entirely wrong and absurd. Merc.

Reactions: jpc

blue velvet

Donator
You know that Merc believes that gender is only a social construct? In my time there, he invested thousands of posts promulgating this falsehood.

People can be genuine in their beliefs, while being genuinely incorrect and entirely wrong and absurd. Merc.
You just have to point the marxist clowns at the natural world. There are only male or female animals. No transgender dogs or cats.

gerhard dengler

You just have to point the marxist clowns at the natural world. There are only male or female animals. No transgender dogs or cats.
Several posters did try to highlight the natural world to him, but Merc as far as I recall tried to argue how homosexual fish manage to procreate with one another.
Laughable stuff, but entirely false too.

Top Bottom