• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot The Sinn Fein megathread

Anglophile

PI Member
Aug 2, 2017
Do you not support loyalist terrorism and threats of terrorism? Mary Lou has moved on, you have not.
This is easily resolved, all you have to do is support democracy and condemn threats of loyalist violence, but for some strange reason you can't do that, I wonder why😵Just to clarify, if there is a border referendum and the result favours remaining in the UK, I condemn any threats of terrorism made beforehand or any carried out in the aftermath of the vote.

No, I don't.

Now admit you are wrong - and apologize like a man. :cool: (y)

Anglophile

PI Member
Aug 2, 2017
Re: Bobby Storey Funeral - Journal Comments.

Can I be the first to welcome SF into the elite insiders, that group of exotic people for whom the rule of law
doesn’t apply as it does to ordinary folk.

Id say they are now ready for coalition with FFG as the last vestige of being the outsider is stripped away.

The leather clad Merc awaits…… :D

Anglophile

PI Member
Aug 2, 2017
Shit Féin were so 'confused' about the restrictions that they thought they'd play it safe,
and go ahead with just over 2,000 attendees.:ROFLMAO:

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
Sep 4, 2018
Shit Féin were so 'confused' about the restrictions that they thought they'd play it safe,
and go ahead with just over 2,000 attendees.:ROFLMAO:
Were you equally outraged and as outspoken about the Garda Horkan at around the same time?
Or was your outrage reserved only for the Storey funeral!

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Jun 7, 2020
Do you not support loyalist terrorism and threats of terrorism? Mary Lou has moved on, you have not.
This is easily resolved, all you have to do is support democracy and condemn threats of loyalist violence, but for some strange reason you can't do that, I wonder why😵Just to clarify, if there is a border referendum and the result favours remaining in the UK, I condemn any threats of terrorism made beforehand or any carried out in the aftermath of the vote.
Wasn’t Leo threatening the British with Border Violence during the Brexit Negotiations ? ? Had Mary-Lou Promised to Deliver the Violence for him or was Leo going to “ “ Give It Large Violence “ “ on the Border all on his Own ! ? 😲

Anglophile

PI Member
Aug 2, 2017
I presume all the SF heads will be calling for Michelle O'Neill's resignation.

Like they did with Golfgate... (y)

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
Sep 4, 2018
I presume all the SF heads will be calling for Michelle O'Neill's resignation.

Like they did with Golfgate... (y)
It seems the other parties are more interested in calling for the head of the PSNI chief constable.
Interfering with policing decisions, tut tut. Anyway, Michelle is going nowhere.
Re Golfgate, I personally thought there was a bit of an overreaction from certain parties SF included.

Anglophile

PI Member
Aug 2, 2017
The Shinners love these scum... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom