Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot The Sinn Fein megathread

Anglophile

PI Member
Hey Greg, what's with all the angst about the shinners? 397 posts about them on this thread alone.
Like, they're your type of people, love the blacks, the Asians, the gays, the trans freaks, the foreign kids, the bleached blonde fat British birds and all that.
I would have thought you'd be one of their biggest supporters considering they stand for EVERYTHING you stand for?

When you start with 'Greg' ( which isn't my name ) I know that the rest is bollox.......:D(y)

New Avenger

PI Member
Your ravings are truly pathetic.:cool:(y)
You sure do like those ravers, don't you Gregory?

Being a hard man prick on a board like this is one thing, Greg...but to then doxx yourself for all to see, well what can I say, a basic schoolboy error.

Anglophile

PI Member
You sure do like those ravers, don't you Gregory?

Being a hard man prick on a board like this is one thing, Greg...but to then doxx yourself for all to see, well what can I say, a basic schoolboy error.

You should get together with Myles - and compare fantasies!!!:ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom