Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The shutting down of free speech in the USA - from the President down

@graceland.com

PI Member
Jesus. That's possibly the most pathetic thing I've seen in a long time. These types are as hollow headed as can be. If you went up to them and started asking them anything about Biden's political career they wouldn't have a clue. To them he was simply the VP of Obama, and nothing more.
Also Kennedy made it harder for the Irish to get to America when he changed the immigration requirements in the 60s

Karloff

PI Member
I know we can't blame Sleepy joe for it, but I think there were slave owners on his mothers side....'Robinette' or.Rabinette'..
Did you know that there is a provision for slavery in the US Constitution?

The Thirteenth Amendment states....

“Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.”

Biden made great use of it during the mid 90s when he spearheaded a drive to lock up a lot more people often for minor offences. Those people many of whom are black would go on to make things for Microsoft and Wallmart for cents on the dollar.

El Chaval.

PI Member
I know we can't blame Sleepy joe for it, but I think there were slave owners on his mothers side....'Robinette' or.Rabinette'..
Same with Harris. Apparently she's of "Irish" slave trade stock (British planters)

Wolf

PI Member
We certainly can blame Piss Pants for it, in the same way his 'democratic' party/BLM scum blame people alive today for the crimes of 200 years ago......

Volatire

PI Member
Should conservatives be allowed access to the mobile phone network?

Might they not call each one another and incite acts of violence?

Top Bottom