Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The shutting down of free speech in the USA - from the President down

El Chaval.

PI Member
If anyone 1 action was made me fearful for the future it is this

Really a more harmless individual out there it is hard to imagine, who is:

1 Wheelchair bound, obese, in chronic pain after a horrible car accident

2 Pro Life & a Christian.

So which one do you think he got banned for?

If you would like to support Brian his new Twitter feed is at

(2) Pro-Life Brian (@BibleJesusTrain) / Twitter

He does not know whether this will last until they find him again ....

Welcome to Brave New World!
Tell him to get off Twitter and join here, where at least he will find a sense of calm, instead of that toxic shit.
And tell him to be patient as there will soon be a conservative Twitter.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Because never forget.... internet "likes" equals votes.
I think it's a good snapshot. Much like an opinion poll.
Besides, I wasn't referring to the "likes", but rather the complete absence of messaging to the Nation. Not even a Happy Christmas or Happy New year video. Or a "Thank You" video to his election workers. Nothing. Jesus, local councillors in West Mayo probably had more online activity.

Rose

PI Member

mikeo

PI Member
I think it's a good snapshot. Much like an opinion poll.
Besides, I wasn't referring to the "likes", but rather the complete absence of messaging to the Nation. Not even a Happy Christmas or Happy New year video. Or a "Thank You" video to his election workers. Nothing. Jesus, local councillors in West Mayo probably had more online activity.

Would you expect anything else from Biden or anything associated with him.
He's a fuckin puppet, nothing more...a place holder..

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Would you expect anything else from Biden or anything associated with him.
He's a fuckin puppet, nothing more...a place holder..
The most enthusiastic about Biden have been the Irish in Ireland. Towns and villages in all four provinces claiming that Biden's ancestors came from there. The RTE Nuacht or was it TG4 claimed that Biden was the most Irish President ever.

image-9.md.jpg _115296825_bidencarlingford_bbc.md.jpg _115287089_finneganfamilybbc.md.jpg NINTCHDBPICT000619156765.md.jpg image-8.md.jpg 3000.md.jpg _115296826_bidencarlingfordbbc.md.jpg image-7.md.jpg

mikeo

PI Member
Kennedy....
Whatever you think of him. Was the only really IRISH American...I think

With Reagan 2nd....imho

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Kennedy....
Whatever you think of him. Was the only really IRISH American...I think

With Reagan 2nd....imho
From Google.
Biden's immediate family will become the first family of the United States on his inauguration on January 20, 2021. The Biden family are of English, French and Irish descent. Biden's third great-grandfather immigrated from England to Maryland in 1822.

Maryland, a British Catholic colony so WASC 🤣 (unlike the usual WASP), maybe French Canadian.

Jesus. That's possibly the most pathetic thing I've seen in a long time. These types are as hollow headed as can be. If you went up to them and started asking them anything about Biden's political career they wouldn't have a clue. To them he was simply the VP of Obama, and nothing more.

Top Bottom