• Yes of course

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Of course he should

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • It is past time

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It has not been the same, so yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I need more time to consider before saying yes.

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I thank you Mr Moderator for your obviously genuine overtures.

The inspiration I got for this movement was from the Great Lockout of 1913. In that struggle the demands for fairness and justice were not immediately met but a seed of discontent was sown which would eventually lead to great change. What's happened here will go down in the annals of Political Irish.com as the Great Boycott of 2017.

I want to take this opportunity to stretch an outreached hand to my old comrades Tadgh Gaelach and the Potato Mystic and apologise for any intemperate language that may have been sent in their direction. A subject such as this can at times lead to a degree of overzealousness such are the passions it can invoke in honest men.

I hereby call an official end to the boycott and invite participants to resume posting at their earliest convenience.

Go raibh maith agat a chairde.

"The great only appear great because we are on our knees. Let us rise."

Last edited:

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
PI Member
Political Irish
Threads

The inspiration I got for this movement was from the Great Lockout of 1913. In that struggle the demands for fairness and justice were not immediately met but a seed of discontent was sown which would eventually lead to great change. What's happened here will go down in the annals of Political Irish.com as the Great Boycott of 2017.

I want to take this opportunity to stretch an outreached hand to my old comrades Tadgh Gaelach and the Potato Mystic and apologise for any intemperate language that may have been sent in their direction. A subject such as this can at times lead to a degree of overzealousness such are the passions it can invoke in honest men.

I hereby call an official end to the boycott and invite participants to resume posting as their earliest convenience.

Good to see ya back Myles!

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

I hereby call an official end to the boycott and invite participants to resume posting as their earliest convenience.

Thank God you're back Myles. We've been inundated with uncanny manifestations since you left.

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads

I hereby call an official end to the boycott and invite participants to resume posting at their earliest convenience.

A Wimp Out from the Slobber campaigning against Wimps.

Fukk of back into the Night you Tosser...

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads

What an eloquent , passionate , brave and heartfelt statement from The Most Respected Poster, indeed inspirational as you most modestly point out. When the history of PI is written it will indeed be referred to as the rebirthing of freedom of expression on this forum. You stood as The Marshall of a virtual modern Citizens Army. A small but gallant band which stood against a great Empire of Evil. Possibly the greatest victory since Thermopylae

Or possible even The Alamo

The future is bright and glorious

Top Bottom