The response of feminists to irish men partnering-up with Ladies from the Far East

"My body my choice" until it comes to selling sex, then the sisters adopt a completely different train of thought.... can't be removing a steady income stream from the more manipulative of their lot.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
I wonder how much from the Man Hating Feminists comes from Western Women being on the Contraceptive Pill ? ?

Sure those Chemicals / Hormones are are designed to put Women off Men ! !

I wonder how much of Feminist Nut-Jobbery is due to the Chemicals in the Contraceptive Pill Fucking with Womens Minds ? ?

Sure they are Cracked Enough without the Conceptive Pill never mind with it ! !

D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
I wonder how much from the Man Hating Feminists comes from Western Women being on the Contraceptive Pill ? ?

Sure those Chemicals / Hormones are are designed to put Women off Men ! !

I wonder how much of Feminist Nut-Jobbery is due to the Chemicals in the Contraceptive Pill Fucking with Womens Minds ? ?

Sure they are Cracked Enough without the Conceptive Pill never mind with it ! !
Possibly, but it's all to do with media. If media and tv didmt print women as perpetual victims, things might be different.
Ultimately, it's all by design and carefully calculated to divide.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Possibly, but it's all to do with media. If media and tv didmt print women as perpetual victims, things might be different.
Ultimately, it's all by design and carefully calculated to divide.
Sure been a Victim ( whether you really are or not ) is Great Business these days and sure their is something about the Female Mentality that Glorifies in been the Best Victim = Hence the oft piss take of it in Irish Historical Culture = “ The Poor Crature “ often aimed at those that were milking it for all its worth ! !

Its there in some humans nature, and as you said the Media, Business, Politicians have only encouraged it for their own Financial Ends ! !

“ Oh the Poor Cratures “ coming from well off and middle class Western Women is Comedy Material ! !

D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
Sure been a Victim ( whether you really are or not ) is Great Business these days and sure their is something about the Female Mentality that Glorifies in been the Best Victim = Hence the oft piss take of it in Irish Historical Culture = “ The Poor Crature “ often aimed at those that were milking it for all its worth ! !

Its there in some humans nature, and as you said the Media, Business, Politicians have only encouraged it for their own Financial Ends ! !

“ Oh the Poor Cratures “ coming from well off and middle class Western Women is Comedy Material ! !
Exactly. When you think about it, the establishment have endless resources to socially Engineer and manipulate humans as they please.

D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
Divide and rule. Women versus men. Also blacks versus whites.
Yes. Also, disempower men and you disempower society.

Men are the risk takers, a threat to the elite. Women are more agreeable, and just go with the flow. In fact, generally women dont care about right and wrong, they will wait at the finish line for the winner.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Yes. Also, disempower men and you disempower society.

Men are the risk takers, a threat to the elite. Women are more agreeable, and just go with the flow. In fact, generally women dont care about right and wrong, they will wait at the finish line for the winner.
In all its Crudity ; The Way that Women knew who the Best Men were, was through Competition Between Men. And I mean Competition in all its Forms~~ Violence and Everything Else ! !

After all if a Man was fit enough to carry a Woman away and no other Man was fit / capable / willing to stop him then that Woman knew that the Man that had taken her had ~ Qualities / Strengths / What ever we like to call it.

She had through Competition a Man described above ! ! This was very unlikely to be a Weakling ! !

parentheses

PI Member
In the past, invading tribes killed the men and took the women.

We even saw that happening a few years ago when ISIS attacked the unfortunate yazidis.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
In the past, invading tribes killed the men and took the women.

We even saw that happening a few years ago when ISIS attacked the unfortunate yazidis.
The Women don’t Commit Mass Suicide either you notice ! !

The Female is the Real Believer in the Survival of the Fittest ! !

Last edited:
Top Bottom