The response of feminists to irish men partnering-up with Ladies from the Far East

D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
I might watch that video sometime but for now, my instincts tell me to not go there. I'm a creature of instinct first and foremost. That's been my guide through life so far and I sense no sense in me changing that just now.

I'd be interested to hear others interpretations of that video though.
Ok. You mean your instincts regarding women or youtubers?

The guy in the video basically says build muscles, money, and "game", to attract the best women. He lays bare that you must be in the top 20% of earners to access the hottest women in society.
I cant disagree with his videos tbh, but they leave me feeling somewhat empty, angry and deflated. Perhaps I should stop watching them right? Yeah, but would that mean I prefer to live in ignorance...hmmm.

The guy in the video basically says build muscles, money, and "game", to attract the best women. He lays bare that you must be in the top 20% of earners to access the hottest women in society.
I cant disagree with his videos tbh, but they leave me feeling somewhat empty, angry and deflated. Perhaps I should stop watching them right? Yeah, but would that mean I prefer to live in ignorance...hmmm.
But what does he/you mean by the "best" women? What does "best" mean in this context? Who defines it?

I'm not having a go at you; I'm just curious. I find that the women that are usually deemed "attractive" by my peers are, in my opinion, usually extremely unnatractive: the fake tits, botox, make up plastered all over their face. Give me a pleasant, down to earth Irish lass over an instagram influencer any day.

D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
But what does he/you mean by the "best" women? What does "best" mean in this context? Who defines it?

I'm not having a go at you; I'm just curious. I find that the women that are usually deemed "attractive" by my peers are, in my opinion, usually extremely unnatractive: the fake tits, botox, make up plastered all over their face. Give me a pleasant, down to earth Irish lass over an instagram influencer any day.
The most attractive, most feminine etc. Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriends arent plastered in slap or botox I'm sure.
The point is that having more money/muscles/staus/game gives you more mating opportunities, which sounds fairly rational.
I'm not an advocate of "red pill". Tbh I'd prefer to go back to thinking that "just being a decent guy" would get you better choices in dating.

Reactions: bAd
I'd be interested to hear others interpretations of that video though.
He explains negative aspects to a females nature to a degree but is still encouraging men to engage with them. Why? Cause he's a snake oil salesman, that's why. He's a pick up artist and dating/life coach. If men keep leaving the ranch his business model folds.
The fact that only a few mins into the video he's trying to flog you a coffee mug with some tripe scrawled on it, says a lot about his character.
Have come across this guy on YouTube before, he also sells a bar of soap with a pheromone in its ingredients:)

He's encouraging men to improve themselves and nothing wrong with that in itself, but he's not telling men that still seek romantic attachments, is that all they are really doing is becoming bigger bait to hypergamous manipulative parasites.

It's called letting the team down, is what he's doing. Expoilting other men's dreams and aspirations so he can make a few quid.
He'll end up in an unmarked grave with a mouthful of soap if he is to persist with this nonsense.

bAd

PI Member

I don't know why it was. I just had a feeling I shouldn't press the button to watch the video so I didn't. It wasn't a rational thing and had nothing to do with women or youtubers, at least not consciously.

Although, now that you've outlined the content, it probably wouldn't have been relevant to me anyway. I'm no longer interested in love for my own sake and use my energy to preserve it for the next generations.

Brenny

PI Member

According to some people the girls you see on Geordie Shore and Love Island are "the best." Weird eyebrows and lips like something you'd see for sale in a fishmongers. I'd be more than happy to let the mythical 20% have these girls.

D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
According to some people the girls you see on Geordie Shore and Love Island are "the best." Weird eyebrows and lips like something you'd see for sale in a fishmongers. I'd be more than happy to let the mythical 20% have these girls.
A few dating site stats I think.

Absolutely. I find that whenever a woman has "work" done i.e implants, botox, plastic surgery, they nearly always look much worse than they originally did.

bells of shandon

PI Member
a 'slapper' does not a good wife or Mother make, much too self-centred.
There is a good Irish song ,the title which eludes me, to a man who met the woman of his dreams and married her.
On the honey moon ,she removed her wig, false teeth and wooden peg leg and reality struck like a bolt of lightening.
You can be sure his inflation was rapidly deflated.
The basic difference between man and woman ,is the man only sees the physical attributes, the woman looks for security, provider and family support
No different from the caveman days.
To attract slapper women, strut like a Boss, keep clean, smell good . dress well, stuff your wallet with £20 either side of toy money. Then carry a stick to beat them back

Last edited:
Top Bottom