• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The response of feminists to irish men partnering-up with Ladies from the Far East

bAd

PI Member
Polygamy isn't for me personally. I saw a video recently where a guy allowed his wife to shag around, even have men stay over in their house.

Any man with any self respect wouldn't tolerate a woman shagging other men.
If a library book I found on psychology is to be believed, the principle psychological difference between male and female is that a male is naturally driven to mate with as many women, over as wide an area, as possible. While the female, so long as her mate is a capable protector and provider, is quite suited to the opposite.

Last edited:

Good2BBack

PI Member
My sister is a member of the DUP (though a lot of that has to do with access to guns- she wants her "personal protection weapons"). She is not someone the vast majority of people would call a Feminist, however she believes that indigenous European men into Asian women are all paedos, and paedos should get the rope. Her argument boils down to the fact that Ulster Scots and Northern Gaelic women very often have breasts that make those of Asian women look like a girl before puberty- I do not dismiss such arguments. So it is not just Feminist women who find something very creepy in the whole Asian fetish.
I sympathise with your sister, there just aren´t enough men that find armed women attractive and for those that have that fetish, they might not find a psychopathic interest in murder arousing.

Irishman abroad

PI Member
If a library book I found on psychology is to be believed, the principle psychological difference between male and female is that a male is naturally driven to mate with as many women, over as wide an area, as possible. While the female, so long as her mate is a capable protector and provider, is quite suited to the opposite.
Well yes that's apparently our nature. Perhaps I'm being naive, but on a deep level I wouldn't want a wife who's sucked 20 different cocks. However, you'd never really know. Especially when dating women in their 30s.

I read somewhere that a woman cheating is the most hurtful thing a woman can do to a man.

Although, if a man befriends a woman(no physically activity), just emotional exchange. This is very hurtful to a female partner.

Reactions: bAd

bAd

PI Member
Well yes that's apparently our nature. Perhaps I'm being naive, but on a deep level I wouldn't want a wife who's sucked 20 different cocks. However, you'd never really know. Especially when dating women in their 30s.

I read somewhere that a woman cheating is the most hurtful thing a woman can do to a man.

Although, if a man befriends a woman(no physically activity), just emotional exchange. This is very hurtful to a female partner.
It's not naive in my view. More respect for meaningful relationships would help ease a lot of the problems in this world.

A cheating woman is bad but if it's done to a man who is honourable and loyal to his partner it's off the scale, especially if he was deeply into her and trusted her. I'd add, that to man who's in deep, an unwanted abortion is also devastating.

It's unhealthy and unfair to males to be burdened by the emotional pressure to not have female friends. In fact I think there are many aspects of modern relationships that are unfair to male's but society in general simply dismisses these things.

gerhard dengler

I agree with bAd, more protection for marriage between one man and one woman is needed.
Marriage relationships require support from family, from friends, from civic society. A man and a woman committing for life to one another is a serious issue and it needs support.

Either spouse looking for action outside of their own marriage spells serious trouble. It means that their marriage is dead, but it causes huge hurt and pain, even in so called "open marriages".

Irishman abroad

PI Member
It's not naive in my view. More respect for meaningful relationships would help ease a lot of the problems in this world.

A cheating woman is bad but if it's done to a man who is honourable and loyal to his partner it's off the scale, especially if he was deeply into her and trusted her. I'd add, that to man who's in deep, an unwanted abortion is also devastating.

It's unhealthy and unfair to males to be burdened by the emotional pressure to not have female friends. In fact I think there are many aspects of modern relationships that are unfair to male's but society in general simply dismisses these things.
There's an online community of "red pill" men. Some content is good, but utterly depressing at times. I think though its become a racket, where so called "alphas" are charging money to rudderless, or vulnerable men for hot air.

My first girlfriend cheated on me repeatedly, and in front of my friends even. It hurt for a long time, but I met her a few years ago and didnt feel any animosity towards her. No point in holding grudges.
This did open my eyes to female nature, which is shocking at times.

bAd

PI Member
There's an online community of "red pill" men. Some content is good, but utterly depressing at times. I think though its become a racket, where so called "alphas" are charging money to rudderless, or vulnerable men for hot air.

My first girlfriend cheated on me repeatedly, and in front of my friends even. It hurt for a long time, but I met her a few years ago and didnt feel any animosity towards her. No point in holding grudges.
This did open my eyes to female nature, which is shocking at times.
I'd be very suspicious of any community like that. I think there's a hidden agenda to steer heterosexuality towards the rocks. Feminism is fully controlled by lesbianism as far as I'm concerned and MGTOW is wide open to being steered similarly.

Having visited the publisher for some of the biggest women's magazines, I was surprised to notice they also publish the big magazines for males.

It's good you don't hold grudges in a case like that, it's not worth it. Better to try and learn from it and maybe make something good come from it, like pass on advice to younger generations that may be helpful.

Irishman abroad

PI Member
I'd be very suspicious of any community like that. I think there's a hidden agenda to steer heterosexuality towards the rocks. Feminism is fully controlled by lesbianism as far as I'm concerned and MGTOW is wide open to being steered similarly.

Having visited the publisher for some of the biggest women's magazines, I was surprised to notice they also publish the big magazines for males.

It's good you don't hold grudges in a case like that, it's not worth it. Better to try and learn from it and maybe make something good come from it, like pass on advice to younger generations that may be helpful.
Check this video out and see what you think

I'm torn on it. Part of me agrees, the other part is horrified.

bAd

PI Member
Check this video out and see what you think

I'm torn on it. Part of me agrees, the other part is horrified.
I might watch that video sometime but for now, my instincts tell me to not go there. I'm a creature of instinct first and foremost. That's been my guide through life so far and I sense no sense in me changing that just now.

I'd be interested to hear others interpretations of that video though.

Top Bottom